Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Non wired bra reccomendation - love it!

+6
Twinky
melloumaw
mrskelly
ScotsGirl78
Charlii
muddypaws
10 posters

Go down

Non wired bra reccomendation - love it!  Empty Non wired bra reccomendation - love it!

Post by muddypaws 9th February 2016, 9:19 pm

Hi ladies, hope your all doing well! Just wanted to share this little find. 

For those of you that aren't quite ready for wired bras yet but want a bit of non granny oomph have a look at this, it's called the Wonderbra Minimal Chic Wireless push up bra, I got it from very.co.uk It's a bit pricey at £30 but worth every penny. It's quite heavily padded and only goes up to a DD but I love it, it's soooo comfy. I've changed my AVI to me wearing it. They also do it in bright pink too.... Which I've just ordered as well lol.

Best bra I've bought so far, and trust me I've bought a lot haha.

Here's the link anyway, happy shopping! xxx

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
muddypaws
muddypaws
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 815

Back to top Go down

Non wired bra reccomendation - love it!  Empty Re: Non wired bra reccomendation - love it!

Post by Charlii 9th February 2016, 9:27 pm

Ooh, I like that...very nice Boobs
Charlii
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

Non wired bra reccomendation - love it!  Empty Re: Non wired bra reccomendation - love it!

Post by muddypaws 9th February 2016, 9:32 pm

Thanks Charlii, it's about time a decent wireless bra came out eh, just wish they did some bigger sizes in it too. I noticed in the reviews for it quite a few were from ladies that had had recent surgery and gave it a big thumbs up :-)
muddypaws
muddypaws
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by ScotsGirl78 9th February 2016, 9:34 pm

Looking great hun! 

xx
ScotsGirl78
ScotsGirl78
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 294

Back to top Go down

Post by muddypaws 9th February 2016, 9:36 pm

Thanks [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Smike x
muddypaws
muddypaws
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by mrskelly 10th February 2016, 7:48 am

That's a lovely non wired bra. Xx
mrskelly
mrskelly
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 813

Back to top Go down

Post by melloumaw 10th February 2016, 8:25 am

very pretty bra for non wired.just had a look on the wonderbra site and they have it for £27 although there is £3.95 postage but free delivery over £45 and some mega sales on too http://www.wonderbra.co.uk/c/bras-12000/
mel x
melloumaw
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 577

Back to top Go down

Post by Twinky 10th February 2016, 8:50 am

Wowzers muddy Shocked
You definetly would win the award for "best cleavage"!

Lookin fab, and so nice that it's non wired, I reckon that would be fab for an occasion. 
In a v neck dress or top maybe.

:ok:  Good find.
Twinky
Twinky
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1101

Back to top Go down

Post by Twinky 10th February 2016, 8:50 am

P's are you sure your still a D cup Hysterical
Twinky
Twinky
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1101

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucy106 10th February 2016, 9:13 am

I tried that one!! But I found it made my boobs look too big and since they are so new I'm only just getting used to them - can't face the extra oomph yet!

Btw I have to say I was really worried about finding non wired bras but I think there is a great selection out there. M&s now do a nice 'post surgery' range and I've bought some lovely dkny bras which are wireless and v pretty. 

Seriously worried about how much money I'm spending on bras - especially now I'm in wires! Eeek! Xx
Lucy106
Lucy106
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 995

Back to top Go down

Post by muddypaws 10th February 2016, 11:26 am

Haha [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] you do make me laugh Hysterical I do need to get measured again at some point, but the E cups are always too big so I'm almost certain I am still a DD lol! Honestly, they look bigger than they are!! x
muddypaws
muddypaws
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by BkozK 10th February 2016, 2:22 pm

Boobtastic cleavage [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. That's a lovely bra. Must say although I'm now in wires I do still like nonwired and find them so comfortable. May have to see if a 32dd would fit (it's not a sister size but worth a try) xx
BkozK
BkozK
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1236

Back to top Go down

Post by Carrierowland 10th February 2016, 2:30 pm

Jesus your clevage muddypaws!!!! That's a lovely bra, looks great. I bet your over the moon with them pair lol xx
Carrierowland
Carrierowland
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 844

Back to top Go down

Post by muddypaws 11th February 2016, 7:09 pm

Lol, thanks ladies... Yep I'm really pleased with the result .... The only downside to all that cleavage though is I am so limited with bras, they all have to be plunge style or the wires stick in my boobs which hurts really bad!! I can live with that tho :-) xxx
muddypaws
muddypaws
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by melloumaw 16th February 2016, 2:33 pm

muddypaws would a balconette style sit comfortably for you?
wish i got a cleavage, shrug unfortunately the natural position of my twins is wide set so it would need a vavavoom bra to make one
melloumaw
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 577

Back to top Go down

Post by muddypaws 16th February 2016, 3:55 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  No chance with balconette's either, seriously there's even some plunge styles I cant wear... the wires have to be really low or they just stick into my boobs :-(

Still better than no boobs at all though - so I can cope lol xxx
muddypaws
muddypaws
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by daisychain15 16th February 2016, 9:32 pm

That bra is lovely! It's so tempting wanting to buy bras but I am so early into my BA there wouldn't be any point! Will keep this saved though for when I can. Your AVI is amazing btw!! xxx

When is the average time that you can move from macom/sports bra to non wired bras [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ?
daisychain15
daisychain15
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 97

Back to top Go down

Post by BkozK 17th February 2016, 2:31 pm

I had the all clear at 4 week post op xx
BkozK
BkozK
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1236

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucy106 17th February 2016, 4:56 pm

I was 6 weeks with the all clear x
Lucy106
Lucy106
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 995

Back to top Go down

Post by Carrierowland 17th February 2016, 5:44 pm

Me too 6 weeks x
Carrierowland
Carrierowland
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 844

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii 17th February 2016, 9:32 pm

It entirely depends on your surgeon. Mine wanted me in full support until 8wks, then I could wear what I wanted. Some say 4wks support and a further 8 non wired. Its usually between 4 And 12 wks. I would check with your surgeon if you're at all unsure
Charlii
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down