Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Day 5 and smiling again

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Day 5 and smiling again

Post by CartoonUnicorn on 6th February 2016, 3:30 pm

I'm Day 5 post op and things are looking much better. The belly has gone down considerably, I'm back to 29" rib cage after swelling to 31" and I don't look 7 months preggers anymore.

This morning I took off the Macom for a minute to have a look and the shape is looking much better, more rounded. The implants look like they're sitting to the outsides a bit, but I think that's a combination of swelling and the fact they can't drop downwards yet.

When I take the Macom off it's like WOW where did those beasts come from?? Flash 
Then with it back on it's like they just disappear again lol. I've measured just for reference, I know there's a LOT of change to come as my skin stretches, swelling goes and they drop and fluff etc. Day 5 is super early but just out of interest I'm currently 29" band and 35.5" at the widest point round my boobies but looking very round and full (and swollen/ mis-shapen of course) which doesn't seem like a big difference on paper to my starting point but they look lovely and full at the moment which is a HUGE difference. I know there will be a LOT of change still so not really paying too much attention to the measurement!

In terms of feeling, I have a few twinges around the incisions occasionally and a little bit like a pulled muscle feeling although I've had overs. I've just been taking paracetamol in the morning for the last few days. All in all I feel like I've breezed through so far and I've been very lucky. I also had a labiaplasty and that's looking very bruised and swollen but is improving all the time. I would say there's been equal pain with both procedures. Emotionally I'm feeling much better, much more positive although I do reckon I'll be going for bigger size implants as soon as I've saved up, maybe in a few years.

Day 3 was the worst in all respects but onwards and upwards from there :ok:
CartoonUnicorn
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 90

Back to top Go down

Re: Day 5 and smiling again

Post by Charlii on 6th February 2016, 4:35 pm

Great little update, glad to hear you're feeling on the up. The macom really does nothing for them! And you're absolutely right, lots of changes to come, they'll eventually move more together as they stretch and soften.

Pre Op 32AA
5'8"
9st10ish
10/12
Post Op 32DD/E
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

Post by BkozK on 6th February 2016, 7:25 pm

Great to hear you doing well. I think with overs you do have an easier time regarding pain and recovery. Congratulations, happy healing xx
BkozK
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1236

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucy106 on 6th February 2016, 7:32 pm

Yay that's brilliant - I was hoping you'd start to love them!! U are doing so well considering what you've been through!!

Once u get those boobs out of the unflattering macom and into a proper bra u might decide u don't need a reop - it's made mine look twice the size being in proper bras! Xx
Lucy106
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 995

Back to top Go down

Post by mrskelly on 6th February 2016, 10:42 pm

So glad to hear you are feeling better and happier. I hated the macom and only wore it for a week after having to wear a surgical band thing for a week. X
mrskelly
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 813

Back to top Go down

Post by Twinky on 7th February 2016, 9:38 am

Ahh really glad to read this, and like you say, once there out that macom and you can buy some pretty bra's and boost the cleavage, you will feel happier.  :ok:

Take it easy, and best wishes.
Twinky
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1101

Back to top Go down

Post by BkozK on 7th February 2016, 1:13 pm

Lovely new avi [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] x
BkozK
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1236

Back to top Go down

Post by Carrierowland on 8th February 2016, 9:42 am

Wow we Twinky very sexy lady :)
Carrierowland
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 844

Back to top Go down

Post by Carrierowland on 8th February 2016, 9:43 am

Don't where the other part of the message went!!!

So glad your a bit happier xx
Carrierowland
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 844

Back to top Go down

Post by daisychain15 on 9th February 2016, 8:33 pm

I'm so glad your feeling better!! I can't believe how much I have bloated haha, it's started to go down today thank god. Re the implants sitting at the sides - mine are like that too but as you said think thats just due to them being new boobies and hopefully when they begin to drop that will change. Take care! Give You xxxx
daisychain15
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 97

Back to top Go down

Post by ScotsGirl78 on 9th February 2016, 9:29 pm

Great to hear you so upbeat! 

xx
ScotsGirl78
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 291

Back to top Go down