Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One scar more healed than the other!

5 posters

Go down

One scar more healed than the other! Empty One scar more healed than the other!

Post by blush89 28th January 2016, 11:30 am

Hey ladies,
So one of my scars has healed BEAUTIFULLY. It's almost invisible now  yahoo

However the second one is still pretty obvious. Some days it looks really pink and other days not so much, but in general it still looks months behind in terms of progress vs the other one   :(

I'm also still experiencing the odd tingle/burning sensation/itchiness etc. I never imagined I'd still be having these feelings nearly 10 months PO, just goes to show how long the healing takes!!

Has anyone else found their scars have healed at different rates? Is it normal? xxx
blush89
blush89
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 975

Back to top Go down

One scar more healed than the other! Empty Re: One scar more healed than the other!

Post by Carrierowland 28th January 2016, 11:58 am

Mine too are a bit like that one looks better than the other. I'm only 4 months, things just take time. Do you put anything on your scars ? Xx
Carrierowland
Carrierowland
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 844

Back to top Go down

One scar more healed than the other! Empty Re: One scar more healed than the other!

Post by blush89 28th January 2016, 12:10 pm

I use a Vitamin oil (recommended by surgeon at the time) that contains vit A, C and E. It's NOT cheap (£40ish)but one bottle does last about 4 months.

I use it every night, and morning too if I remember. As I say, one scar has healed so beautifully it's near enough gone! And the other...well. no haha. It's really smooth but still pink and pretty obvious.

My surgeries nurse did say that massaging scars (rubbing oil on etc) encourages blood circulation which is why they can look pink some days and not so much the next. Guess I've just go to wait it out....wish it would match the other boob though. Dont understand why it's so far behind! xxx
blush89
blush89
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by BkozK 28th January 2016, 12:49 pm

Yes I too have oddly healing scars on terms of look, not feel as both feel soft, actually if I ruby finger along scars without looking I can't feel them but to look at, some days pinker like the scar line has been smudged, if that makes sense. Maybe it's something to do with trauma during the op, one might get tagged on more, maybe open for longer??? Who knows x
BkozK
BkozK
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1236

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucy106 28th January 2016, 2:59 pm

I know I'm only 6 weeks post but I have the same!! Have you thought about trying silicon gel? U can use it alongside the oil (I use bio oil and silicon gel) and it's supposed to be amazing for scars. You have to use it for 3 months minimum. Xx
Lucy106
Lucy106
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 995

Back to top Go down

Post by Carrierowland 28th January 2016, 3:55 pm

Lucy
Where do you get that from? Xx
Carrierowland
Carrierowland
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 844

Back to top Go down

Post by Twinky 28th January 2016, 4:22 pm

Your scars look amazing compared to mine, look like iv done em myself! Hysterical
Well  maybe not that drastic but, not having a crease doesn't help!

I'm going to try and massage my scars more, ps said I could try it. But said ultimately, it's a time thing....Patience again.
Ugh growl
Twinky
Twinky
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1101

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucy106 28th January 2016, 4:27 pm

I bought it directly from my surgeons practice but I'm sure u can buy online. It's called Keko-cote - costs about £30 xx
Lucy106
Lucy106
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 995

Back to top Go down

Post by blush89 28th January 2016, 5:01 pm

I've heard mixed things about silicone treatment. I know a lot of surgeries recommend it but when I discussed it with my surgeon she said she wasnt massively impressed with it and recommends the oil as it penetrates the skin better. She's big on skincare (she's written blogs about it etc) so I felt like I could trust her view on it.

That said, I still have on scar much pinker than the other! I dont know whether I should try the silicon treatment anyway to see if I have any luck.

I know a lot of women on here just use bio oil or nothing at all in fact and have had good results, so I guess it's just down to personal healing/skin and patience....! x
blush89
blush89
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down