Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Do you ever wish you never bothered?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Do you ever wish you never bothered?

Post by daisychain15 on 21st January 2016, 10:12 am

Hi guys, 

It's exactly two weeks until op and I know its very common to start having doubts.. but I can't stop worrying about whether I am making the right decision. I just can't help but think that they are going to look fake on my frame and won't ever be soft to touch again.. I know ultimately nobody can help me to decide on this but am I just being silly? 

I just wondered to all the ladies here who have had them done.. do you ever regret your decision and wish you were back to being small chested? nope

Any advice would be greatly appreciated xx
daisychain15
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 97

Back to top Go down

Re: Do you ever wish you never bothered?

Post by mrskelly on 21st January 2016, 10:25 am

I went through all this a week before my op and posted about it on here. I know I'm still early but I absolutely love mine I had 375cc and I don't think they look fake and you are going for a smaller implant. I've never read about my one regretting there decision.  Xx
mrskelly
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 813

Back to top Go down

Post by Carrierowland on 21st January 2016, 10:55 am

Hello daisychain15

I think we all go through this. I think it's pretty normal. Is it right for me, am I wasting money when it could be spent else where, will everyone notice and think they are fake.

Me, Im so glad I had them done, I wish I had them done years ago. Definitely DONT REGRET one bit.

I think 270cc would look great on your frame, are you having overs or Unders?

Xxxx
Carrierowland
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 844

Back to top Go down

Post by daisychain15 on 21st January 2016, 12:02 pm

Thanks for that [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] xx

Thats exactly what is going through my mind! I'm having unders - does that make them feel harder too?

Arghh I was so confident about this until the past week, I've hardly slept! Completely in two minds xxx
daisychain15
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucy106 on 21st January 2016, 2:13 pm

I went through this too!  And to be honest at 5 weeks post op I still have days where I wish I hadn't bothered - but I've had a long recovery!!  I am finally getting there now and I know once I'm in normal bras I won't regret it. 

I have unders and mine are already lovely and soft and squidgy - one of them doesn't even feel like it has an implant in it - just feels like my normal natural boob.  Straight after the op they will be rock hard for a few weeks but they soon soften!  And you won't look fake - you will look gorgeous.  I have a small frame (tall and skinny) and I had 375cc - so quite big.  Yet I think I look in proportion now.  I look the same as when wearing a padded bra!

You will be fine - its natural to have doubts but I know you'll love having boobs! xx
Lucy106
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 995

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii on 21st January 2016, 7:10 pm

I have zero regrets, and Im in the midst of deciding on a re-op for 'complications' (not medically necessary, but an option). I wish I'd done it sooner, its made such a change to the way I feel about my body. I have a much healthier relationship with it now.

Mine are unders and they are so soft and squishy. It takes a LOT of time, but its so worth it.

Like you said, a lot of these worries are the norm, and most of the girls go through it at some point. Best thing to do is to remember why you booked it in the first place. If all those reasons still ring true, then you're on track. If you still have doubts creeping in, you can always postpone or cancel.

Pre Op 32AA
5'8"
9st10ish
10/12
Post Op 32DD/E
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

Post by BkozK on 21st January 2016, 8:50 pm

I was the same, totally agree with what the others have said. I don't regret at all x
BkozK
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1236

Back to top Go down

Post by melloumaw on 22nd January 2016, 10:25 am

no regrets at all. i have 340 unders i feel they look real especially without a bra.it did mine a while to fully soften and drop maybe 18-24 months. so worth it
mel x

melloumaw
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 577

Back to top Go down

Post by daisychain15 on 22nd January 2016, 11:08 am

Thanks so much for everyones advice - it means a lot! It's always really comforting hearing how happy everyone is with their boobies. I've woken up today feeling like I do want to go ahead.. I have my pre assessment on Monday so will probably pay for my surgery shortly after that.. as I haven't even payed a deposit but I have a secured date. I'm sure it will be an emotional rollercoaster for a while.. thanks again lovely ladies :) xxx

- also my dad has been telling me to not eat any garlic or drink any alcohol for at least two weeks before surgery, I was going to ask on Monday but is this essential or a bit of a myth? Thanks xx
daisychain15
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii on 22nd January 2016, 11:32 am

This is absolutely true, they should have sent you a letter. Alcohol and garlic are blood thinners. You should also stop taking any supplements. If in doubt, call the clinic and check. Its not the end of the world, but it's best practise

Pre Op 32AA
5'8"
9st10ish
10/12
Post Op 32DD/E
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

Post by melloumaw on 22nd January 2016, 2:14 pm

also no mushrooms or Chinese until healed is what i was informed

melloumaw
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 577

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucy106 on 22nd January 2016, 6:52 pm

Just to say I never got told about the garlic thing - my surgeon never specified anything like that and so it depends on the individual practice. I was also told I could drink alcohol up to 48hrs before the op but I slowed down a lot on the drinking before hand anyway. 

I think you just need to follow individual advise from your own surgeon to an extent otherwise you get bogged down by too many different no's and yes' and conflicting advise. 

Saying that there are certain things I follow advise on here for that override what my surgeon has told me. For example my surgeon said I could have a bath (submerging scars) at 3 weeks post op but must ladies in here say 6 and I'm going with that!!

Xx
Lucy106
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 995

Back to top Go down

Post by CartoonUnicorn on 22nd January 2016, 10:38 pm

It's been comforting to read this. 9 days to go for me and I'm really nervous. It's a big deal, with plenty of risks. I'm trying to stay calm but I'm pretty nervous!
CartoonUnicorn
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 90

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum