Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Size difference

+2
BkozK
Sarbs900
6 posters

Go down

Size difference Empty Size difference

Post by Sarbs900 15th January 2016, 1:05 pm

Hi girls, 

Hope ur all ok, is it normal for there to be quite a bit of difference in size with my new boobs?
My left one is noticeably bigger, I know the majority of ladies have slight differences but this seems quite a big difference...Is this just coz I'm so early after my BA and there still changing xx
Sarbs900
Sarbs900
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 76

Back to top Go down

Size difference Empty Re: Size difference

Post by BkozK 15th January 2016, 1:13 pm

Swelling can be making one bigger than the other. I did and still do have a slight difference in size but that's due to my boobs pre op. Is the larger boob getting larger? If your worried contact your clinic, when is your post op appointment? X
BkozK
BkozK
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1236

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarbs900 15th January 2016, 1:16 pm

Hi its the one I'm getting the most pain from that seems to be the bigger one, don't think it's getting bigger! Hopefully the other one gets to that size haha.

I'm back at the clinic for my check up Monday, I was also there yesterday as I was in really bad pain and they didn't seem too concerned but I think everything is just worrying when you don't know whats going on isn't it haha xx
Sarbs900
Sarbs900
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by BkozK 15th January 2016, 2:57 pm

Yes worry is the worst. Was it the nurse you saw or ps. If they have seen you then I'd try not to stress over it. Your only a few days of seeing them again. Keep on top of your pain killers and rest, rest rest. Xx
BkozK
BkozK
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1236

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarbs900 15th January 2016, 3:00 pm

It was just the nurse I seen who also checked my incisions, which she said was fine. Will it be my surgeon I see on Monday or will it be the nurse again xx
Sarbs900
Sarbs900
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mrskelly 15th January 2016, 3:28 pm

It could be the nurse again, I saw nurse on my week check up and don't see my surgeon till my 6 week check up. X
mrskelly
mrskelly
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 813

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarbs900 15th January 2016, 3:59 pm

Oh thank you, how are you feeling?
Sarbs900
Sarbs900
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mrskelly 15th January 2016, 4:15 pm

I'm feeling really good. They are very much starting to feel like mine now. I love them. Xx
mrskelly
mrskelly
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarbs900 15th January 2016, 4:18 pm

Oh fab!! Looking forward to that day haha. Ur recovery has been fab...so jealous, still struggling to pick up my cup haha xx
Sarbs900
Sarbs900
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mrskelly 15th January 2016, 4:26 pm

I was same on day 4 I had to get hubby to pass my cup and put it back. I think it was day 6 that I just woke up and felt totally different, I drove to clinic to see nurse and drove to work. everyone's different and try not to rush your recovery. xx big hugs xx
mrskelly
mrskelly
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Carrierowland 15th January 2016, 4:32 pm

Remember you have had 2 operations one on lefty and one on righty so it's probably just swelling. Did the nurse say the pain was normal? I was in agony at first, for around 2/ 3 weeks. Xx
Carrierowland
Carrierowland
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 844

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucy106 15th January 2016, 6:01 pm

Yes I've still got this a month post op!! My right is noticeably bigger and feels tender and painful. I've seen my ps twice about it as I was so worried but he was very reassuring and just said to give it time!

I really hope it settles soon! Xx
Lucy106
Lucy106
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 995

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii 15th January 2016, 7:09 pm

Like Carrie said, youve had two separate ops on two separate boobs. One of them will have naturally been smaller, and therefore likely gone through more trauma, so could have a little more swelling. But right now you can put any stock in what size they are, your swelling won't have even peaked yet! Just keep yourself comfy and try not to over analyse them.
Charlii
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarbs900 16th January 2016, 11:39 am

Thanks girls your messages really make me feel better, I think I need to remember it's only really early days!! I'm only on day 5 but still in complete agony even had to phone docs yesterday to do me a prescription for stronger pain killers. When I seen the nurse on Wednesday she was happy with everything which was reassuring, I go back again on Wednesday. Just feel so useless not being able to do anything, I have terrible OCD an the house is driving me insane, although my other half is doing an amazing job he's just not doing it my way haha. He goes back to work Monday so I think I'm just panicking coz I will be on my own xx
Sarbs900
Sarbs900
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucy106 16th January 2016, 6:15 pm

I could have posted your exact message - in fact I did!! If u go in the search bar and put recovery blues you'll see it! Just felt so useless, depressed and in pain and I hated the way they looked - my boobs made me feel sick!!

Now a month post op I still have a bit of pain in the right but I am pretty much back to my old routine minus heavy lifting, hoovering or running - and I'm loving my boobs!! Yep they still have settling to do but you do feel better and better as the days go past. Sometimes I'll have a down day still - where I feel like I take 1 step forward, 2 steps back but definitely feel human again and you will too in a week or so I bet!! Xx
Lucy106
Lucy106
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 995

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarbs900 16th January 2016, 6:27 pm

Lucy106 wrote:I could have posted your exact message - in fact I did!! If u go in the search bar and put recovery blues you'll see it! Just felt so useless, depressed and in pain and I hated the way they looked - my boobs made me feel sick!!

Now a month post op I still have a bit of pain in the right but I am pretty much back to my old routine minus heavy lifting, hoovering or running - and I'm loving my boobs!! Yep they still have settling to do but you do feel better and better as the days go past. Sometimes I'll have a down day still - where I feel like I take 1 step forward, 2 steps back but definitely feel human again and you will too in a week or so I bet!! Xx
Hi Lucy, just read your posts, nice to hear it's not just me..seems pretty common.
I just didn't think it would take me this one to recover, think I've put too much pressure on myself to be up and about.
I can't wait to feel "normal" if that's at all possible haha. The things we put ourselves through xx
Sarbs900
Sarbs900
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down