Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Walking feels odd in the boobs!

+4
IFJG
MrsF
Twinky
Lucy106
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Walking feels odd in the boobs! Empty Walking feels odd in the boobs!

Post by Lucy106 31st December 2015, 11:21 am

Hi Ladies,

Hope you are all well and have some fun plans for this evening. 

So I'm over 2 weeks post op now and was looking forward to this magical moment everyone talks about at the 2 week mark of feeling normal again... but I don't feel normal!

Yes I'm moving around a lot more but walking around is still so uncomfortable.  My boobs feel odd and it makes me feel sick.  It feels like that feeling when you go over a hill in the car and it flips your stomach.  Like that in both boobs with each step I take.  Not painful - just awfully uncomfortable and sickly.  I feel like they will fall off!

It doesn't help that my skin feels like it is being attacked by sandpaper - that sunburn feeling all over the top of my right boob and on the nips!

Also I'm still sooooo bloated.  I feel depressed like I'm going to always have a fat tummy now.  It was never this big even before I started exercise.  I would say I can't wait to get back to the gym but my boobs would probably fall off anyway....

So I look like a stick figure with fat tummy and big slightly misshappen boobies!

Argh - the joys!  Someone tell me this weird boob feeling is normal...?

xxx
Lucy106
Lucy106
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 995

Back to top Go down

Walking feels odd in the boobs! Empty Re: Walking feels odd in the boobs!

Post by Twinky 31st December 2015, 12:15 pm

Ahh this brings back memory's!
Recovery is cr4p, its so testing and does make you feel depressed at times. Here celebs who have a breast aug then 2 weeks later are on daily mail frolicking around in the sun? I don't get it, cos I felt rotten for about a  month! 

I remember Goin to my little boys sports day at about week 3 and I felt so weak. Felt hunched, and was so breathless and kept feeling really crappy in my chest and belly from he bloated'ness.

But it does get better, and they do soften and feel a bit more human soon, honestly.
Hang in there, try and just ignore them, and take some paracetamol maybe to take that icky edge off.

Have a wonderful nye.yahoo

Positive thoughts...It will pass, and you will have a lovely pair of soft squishy boobies soon, and once your feeling up to it, you can get back to the gym.
xxxx
Twinky
Twinky
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1101

Back to top Go down

Post by Twinky 31st December 2015, 12:16 pm

They looks amazing in your avi btw!
Twinky
Twinky
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsF 31st December 2015, 1:48 pm

Oh Lucy it takes time dont worry its normal.
I felt much better after 2 weeks but still have odd days and iI think I healed quite quickly but honestly 2 weeks is still early. Give yourself a month and then see how you feel. Move the 2 week mark to a month and make that your turning point. Those 2 weeks will make SUCH a difference. I couldn't even touch mine until 3/4 weeks post op.

Chin up, and take it easy xxxxxxx
MrsF
MrsF
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 241

Back to top Go down

Post by IFJG 31st December 2015, 3:19 pm

Lucy don't worry I'm 3 weeks post op and my boobs feel like they are on fire if I touch them, particularly my nips!!!! I am so impatient as well so the waiting game feels very long winded. You will feel so much better soon you just wake up one day and don't have the agony! My worst pain was my ribs and across my incisions. You look fab don't you worry my dear. Xxx
IFJG
IFJG
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 122

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucy106 31st December 2015, 3:54 pm

Thanks so much girls!! Just went for a 30min walk and to get my hair washed! Knackered now! One good thing as I was saying to MrsF was that when the took the cloak off I did think what a nice juicy pair of boobies - so I must be beginning to like them. It's been a slow burner tho! 

Showed my husband for the first time (I had to force him to look!) and all he said was 'they are quite big aren't they?'. Thanks husband!!! Now I'm paranoid!

IFJG - nice new avi!! I forget how close we are in terms of recovery! Sorry to hear u are experiencing the sunburn too - horrible isn't it! 

Aiming for the 1 month mark to feel normal now!

Thanks lovely ladies - u are all gorgeous xxxx
Lucy106
Lucy106
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by IFJG 31st December 2015, 4:00 pm

Thanks lovely, my right one is still riding higher than my left which is annoying me but I think I forget how early on into my recovery I am!  I got a bit of boob greed the other day! Got dressed to go to work and thought my god I don't even look any different in clothes than I did with a padded bra on. But then I need to remember that's what I bloody wanted!!! It's not easy this boob game is it! I forget we are only a week apart, I'm feeling your pain! One of my friends said when i sent a pic that they're quite big I was not a happy bunny haha x
IFJG
IFJG
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 122

Back to top Go down

Post by mrskelly 31st December 2015, 9:34 pm

I've decided to go out for a walk tomorrow just to get out the house. Don't think I'll manage to go far. 

Love the new avi [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] looking great xx
mrskelly
mrskelly
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 813

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucy106 1st January 2016, 10:41 am

Yep I know what u mean IFJG - if I wear a tshirt or something fairly loose fitting it doesn't look like I've had anything done. However - vest tops it's 'hello boobies'!! Quite like that I can dress them up or down tho - even in a macom!

Hope your walk goes ok mrskelly - I agree good to get out! I think it was day 3 I managed a little 2 min stroll but I was walking like an old lady! Xx
Lucy106
Lucy106
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by mrskelly 1st January 2016, 12:58 pm

Not going to manage my walk today, this haas got to be the worst day. Just feel so heavy today and my head is banging.
mrskelly
mrskelly
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucy106 1st January 2016, 5:43 pm

Awe bless you - yes don't push it if u don't feel up to it. Around now all my swelling went mad so u might be the same. I did quite a lot yesterday and am paying for it today - they ache and hurt so much and my back aches from the stress and hunching over! Grrrr. To feel normal again would be so nice... Xx
Lucy106
Lucy106
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by BkozK 2nd January 2016, 10:05 am

Happy new year lovely ladies.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], I found pure organic coconut oil really helped my skin feel less sore, dry and stretched. Try taking a senakot for the bloating. They will feel less stuck on soon as you will get used to them, I to had that feeling that they would fall off. Now at nearly 5 months I forget that they aren't all mine.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], congratulations, stay on top of your meds, I didn't come off meds till day 6, take things slow and at your own pace, maybe try a walk in a day or two.

Happy healing xx
BkozK
BkozK
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1236

Back to top Go down

Post by Macromilly 2nd January 2016, 1:31 pm

Hello ladies - happy new year to you all x

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - take it easy Hun. If you can manage a walk...great. If not, you're body's not ready for it and that's OK. I'm usually in the gym 5 days a week, so I'm fairly fit but I've been surprised that, even though I've had a gentle recovery, at the moment 2 flights of stairs leaves me a bit knackered! This boob malarkey really takes it out of you!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] i know how you feel. I didn't even look at mine for the first week because they felt so alien. I got my first proper look at my one week check up. Touching them felt a bit icky for a while, especially in the shower for some reason. Rest assured, it passes. They don't gross me out anymore.

I've got very heightened skin sensitivity over my boobs and nipples just now though. It doesn't feel sun burnt, but if anything brushes over them..... Wowzer. I'm hoping that will pass soon.
Macromilly
Macromilly
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 273

Back to top Go down

Post by mrskelly 2nd January 2016, 2:55 pm

Thank you [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], And WOW, avi looks amazing. 
I've just managed to get dressed and didn't realise what muscles you use to fasten a pair of jeans that was the hardest part. Xx
mrskelly
mrskelly
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Macromilly 2nd January 2016, 4:48 pm

Thanks Hun x 

Jeans! That's quite adventurous. Try trackies xx
Macromilly
Macromilly
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucy106 2nd January 2016, 5:19 pm

Wow to BkozK and macromilly avi's - looking fab ladies!! 

The funny feeling when walking seems to have turned to pain - it hurts to walk or even be a passenger in a car. Dreading this as I'm commuting to London for work next week and also doing a 1.5 hr drive to get to a funeral. There is no way around any of this - talk about throwing myself back in at the deep end. I can't believe I'm still taking pain killers at this stage. I feel rubbish about it. I'm fit and healthy and have a high pain threshold - I'm honestly not a wimp. So why am I finding it so hard? Had a little cry like s baby earlier as I'm so worried about next week.

Mrskelly I'm with u on the doing up jeans - had to get my husband to do mine up. At the mo I'm wearing leggings or lounge wear! I've lost all power in my upper body and my chest feels so tight!

Just want to move this recovery along now! Xx
Lucy106
Lucy106
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by mrskelly 2nd January 2016, 11:21 pm

Had my adventure out at the shopping centre, felt a bit strange at first and thought I was going to pass out but managed a couple of hours. Had a couple of hours sleep when I got back. Didn't buy anything in sales just came back with a greggs. I can't beleive I have to drive on Monday which I'm a it nervous about but I'm back at work. Only doing half day Monday as going back to hospital Monday to get my incisions looked at. X
mrskelly
mrskelly
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Twinky 3rd January 2016, 8:52 am

You might be ok driving, some people are, but is there any way just for that 1 day you could taxi it?

I didn't drive for quite a while, think it was almost 2 and half weeks. I couldn't turn the wheel quickly enough, and changing gears...NO MAN!
Even now I have to do reverse with 2 hands, and that's 6 months on Shocked

Good Luck for your appointment. Just take it easy though.
Twinky
Twinky
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mrskelly 3rd January 2016, 11:26 am

I'm going to see how it goes, I'm back at work on the tunes and weds too then rest of week off. Might drive round block today see how I feel as I don't want to push myself if I feel like I can't do it then I won't. Xx
mrskelly
mrskelly
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucy106 3rd January 2016, 1:42 pm

I just tried driving! Was ok but I was so tense it gave me backache - just a 20min drive. Yes I agree with Twinky - I can't turn the wheel quickly but gears were ok (mine are quite smooth). Haven't tried a hill start with the handbreak yet - that's a bit worrying! Also seatbelt was a bit stingy on the boobs so wear and extra fluffy jumper! Xx
Lucy106
Lucy106
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Carrierowland 3rd January 2016, 5:36 pm

Oh ladies this brings back memories, I thought I was the only one with pain after 2 weeks.

It really took me around 5 weeks !!!!!

Driving was painful even though I have a auto turning my head to view right traffic!!!!

I still have pain now after 3 months !!! Only after I do thinks like sweeping, dancing etc. xx
Carrierowland
Carrierowland
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 844

Back to top Go down

Post by mrskelly 3rd January 2016, 5:43 pm

Just managed cooking a meal, emptying dishwasher and reloading. I don't feel too restricted but I did sneeze earlier and thought my boobs we're going to explode. That did cause some pain and had to take my stronger painkillers. Going to have to wash the hair soon. Cannot go out looking like this tomorrow. Xx
mrskelly
mrskelly
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Carrierowland 3rd January 2016, 5:45 pm

Mrs k you are doing so well !!! I couldn't move or do nothing for a few months!!!!! I still ache now. Xxxx
Carrierowland
Carrierowland
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 844

Back to top Go down

Post by Macromilly 3rd January 2016, 6:00 pm

Thanks Lucy x
Macromilly
Macromilly
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucy106 3rd January 2016, 6:04 pm

Thats great you are up and about mrskelly.  I was cooking kids meals for day 4 or 5 and loading dishwasher from day 3 but I don't consider it heavy work - they say general pottering around is ok and I can't leave the husband doing everything for weeks on end!

I remember your recovering being a bit painful Carrie - it does make me feel better to know I'm not the only one... I don't care about having shooting pains or anything like that - its just being able to walk around without the pain would be nice - painkillers don't work for it so just have to learn to live with it and man up!!!
xx
Lucy106
Lucy106
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next