Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

How much is too much??

View previous topic View next topic Go down

How much is too much??

Post by Lucy106 on 22nd December 2015, 8:17 am

hello lovely ladies,

I know it's a bit quiet on here at th no as everyone is prepping for Christmas but hoping someone can help me!

For the first couple of days I didn't do anything but over the last few days I've gradually been doing a bit more. Hubby tells me not too but then grumps around the house complaining how he has soooo much to do! I just feel guilty and useless! I've cooked a couple of times and today I did a bit of washing up. Is that ok? Surely as a mummy of two children you can't get away with doing nothing?

Yesterday I barely did a thing - kids were out of the house so I sat and watch films all day asides from making myself lunch. Yet I was in so much pain yesterday! And then the swelling yesterday eve! I couldn't breathe in my macom. So it doesn't seem to make much difference - even if I do nothing I'm uncomfortable / in pain. Back and boobies and all down my ribs!

My arm movements aren't very restricted so I'm able to do more than I thought, however I'm not taking the mick and trying to keep arm movements gentle and not lift more than a 4 pint of milk (with both hands).

Does my level of activity sound ok?

It's hard getting a balance right between sitting still all day and pottering about!!

Help!

Xxx
Lucy106
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 995

Back to top Go down

Re: How much is too much??

Post by Boobiesplease! on 22nd December 2015, 10:10 am

I think it sounds fine. As long as you're not putting yourself through pain for the sake of getting jobs done then I think you're about right. 
Ps, looking fab in your Avi xx
Boobiesplease!
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 295

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii on 22nd December 2015, 2:48 pm

Hmmm...personally I'd say step back to 2pints of milk! You can't really see what's going on inside. And if you're still on any painkiller, that will be masking most of it. But your body will tell you what's too much. Just don't let me catch you with a vaccuum!

Pre Op 32AA
5'8"
9st10ish
10/12
Post Op 32DD/E
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

Post by emilysarahdodds on 22nd December 2015, 7:29 pm

I would say listen to your body, if something hurts - stop! Sounds like you haven't done anything too extravagant, sounds like you're being sensible.
emilysarahdodds
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 853

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucy106 on 22nd December 2015, 7:38 pm

Thanks so much girls! Swelling is out of control - mainly around my belly - the macom is digging into the bloatedness and keeps rolling up which isn't helping the pain under my boobs! Not glam yet is it? And there I was thinking I'd feel attractive if I got big boobs - haha! Xx
Lucy106
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 995

Back to top Go down

Post by tan36 on 23rd December 2015, 9:27 pm

Ha ha lucy, what we have to go through to get those sexy boobs!!!  my bra is also cutting in and rolling, but i have still got a swollen bloated belly, cant wait to get back to normal, i feel like you babes when it comes to hubby, he seems to be like yours grumpy cos his gotta do every thing! making me feel really guilty too, im just hoping my hubby doesnt go down with man flu, cos i am not nursing him hahahah
tan36
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 166

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarbs900 on 26th December 2015, 7:37 am

This is the part I'm most worried about...not doing too much, I can't sit still at the best of times haha. We also have 3 small children and not quite sure hubby knows what he's letting himself in for having to deal with them all by himself haha (he works away quite a lot) he's been able to take a week off so hoping that's enough time for me to feel slightly "normal" xx
Sarbs900
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 76

Back to top Go down

Post by Carrierowland on 27th December 2015, 1:15 pm

Listen to your body. I couldn't lift the kettle for a good 10 days. Everyday gets easier. Xx
Carrierowland
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 844

Back to top Go down

Post by chrystal867 on 28th December 2015, 7:05 am

I rushed into it picking kids up ect and as a result I'm still in loads of pain n take pain killers at least once a day ....I think it's cos I tried to soon ....only do what your comfortable with give your insides a change to heal i know I will next time xxx
chrystal867
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 346

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum