Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will My boobs drop and fluff after uplift???

+3
dling1
Lucy106
tan36
7 posters

Go down

Will My boobs drop and fluff after uplift??? Empty Will My boobs drop and fluff after uplift???

Post by tan36 21st December 2015, 4:32 pm

seeing stars maybe a silly question but it's sure been bugging me lol, I had a full anchor lift, and new implants 19 days ago, will my boobs drop and fluff like they did after my first BA?
tan36
tan36
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 166

Back to top Go down

Will My boobs drop and fluff after uplift??? Empty Re: Will My boobs drop and fluff after uplift???

Post by tan36 22nd December 2015, 8:11 am

Please answer someone lol, all you uplift ladies on here!!
tan36
tan36
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Will My boobs drop and fluff after uplift??? Empty Re: Will My boobs drop and fluff after uplift???

Post by Lucy106 22nd December 2015, 8:21 am

I wish I could help but I haven't had an uplift! Think it's a bit quieter than usual on here as its so close to Christmas! Hopefully someone will come along soon and help u. Emilysarahdodds just had an uplift after previously having a BA a couple of years ago so she might be able to help u! X
Lucy106
Lucy106
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 995

Back to top Go down

Post by dling1 22nd December 2015, 1:23 pm

Hi, I had an uplift and implant replacement last year, they did drop but didn't really see much fluffing Smike I got measured at 6 weeks post-op and have stayed the same size. I did drop pretty quickly this time, with my first ba they were very high for quite a while x
dling1
dling1
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 142

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii 22nd December 2015, 2:49 pm

The drop and fluff is all in the implant, regardless of lift. So yes, they will! It'll be different this time, but the implant will still settle and soften like before, so don't worry!
Charlii
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

Post by tan36 22nd December 2015, 4:56 pm

Thanks ladies, yes dling i think i will be the same size too, like you i have gone for a bigger implant second time around, but still fit into my sports bras, im not sure but i think i have dropped already, just hope they do fluff and grow a bit bigger lol still got boob greed,  thanks charlii i hope i do fluff lol
tan36
tan36
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by emilysarahdodds 22nd December 2015, 7:27 pm

Hi lovely, hope you are recovering well. As the ladies have already assured you, yes we do drop and fluff also!
emilysarahdodds
emilysarahdodds
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 853

Back to top Go down

Post by tan36 23rd December 2015, 8:48 pm

Thanks Emily, yes im recovering well, ive just got back from 3 week check up and had stitches removed, so feeling better now, im sure its all in the mind but i seem to be able to stand up straighter now lol,,,,,  how are you doing?
tan36
tan36
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Montana 1st January 2016, 4:18 pm

Hi just wanted to tell you yes they do. I had a full anchor lift with implants back in June. They were veeeery swollen the swelling went down and I snicker that I hadn't gone big enough (I had 440cc plus already had C boobs) but they dropped and fluffed and just felt bigger. I didn't get measured until 9 weeks PO but gave t changed since then however they just feel more like boobs and sit better so don't worry yours will look and feel bigger even know f the official size is the same
Montana
Montana
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 283

Back to top Go down

Post by tan36 1st January 2016, 6:13 pm

Thanks Montana, i am already seeing a huge change in my boobs, the scars have healed amazing, very pleased with them, my righty feels and looks so much softer,  
PS your avi looks fab x
tan36
tan36
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Zozobudsy 22nd January 2016, 6:50 pm

Hi ladies, just wondering how you are finding recovery ? I'm going for uplift and implants on Tuesday. Are you still wearing sports bras ? Z
Zozobudsy
Zozobudsy
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 24

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucy106 22nd January 2016, 7:02 pm

Hello! Congrats on booking new boobs! Are u having overs or unders? I had unders and recovery has been a bit of a challenge but getting there now. I'm wearing my macom post surgery bra up until 6 weeks so in a few days I can move onto wearing something more exciting! Xx
Lucy106
Lucy106
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 995

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down