Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Lower backache 3 days pre-op

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lower backache 3 days pre-op

Post by Lucy106 on 13th December 2015, 11:57 am

Hello ladies,

I do not know what is going on with my body.  Until a few days ago I was fit and healthy and now it seems the world is against me getting boobs!

So I feel fine now, I think I had some kind of virus but I've managed to fight it off.  No temperature / sweats / achy chest anymore.

However I had lower backache which came on on Friday which I thought must have been part of the virus but now the virus has gone and the backache has stayed.  Its not HORRENDOUS - it isn't really stopping me doing anything but it is very annoying!  I can't put my spine into a c shape without pain - so crunches for example are out of the question.  And just generally there is a dull ache.

I feel that it is something ibruprufen would sort out but obviously I can't take that!  My plan is to go to the doc on Tues morn if it gets any worse, however if it stays the same I was just going to go along to surgery as usual on Weds and hope that I can sort it post op (all the iv painkillers will help a bit for a while!).

Now do you think that is a sensible plan or should I be more worried?  I know lower backache is pretty common and often goes away on its own and I don't want to go to the docs and open up a can of worms and have it halt the operation for something which is easily sorted afterwards.

Sorry for all my problems lately!!  Maybe I'm getting them all out of the way now which means I'll have a smooth recovery post op???  I can dream!!!! xx
Lucy106
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 995

Back to top Go down

Re: Lower backache 3 days pre-op

Post by Charlii on 13th December 2015, 12:56 pm

You're sure it's your back and not your kidneys? If it's your back, it won't affect your op...but its not going to make post op any easier. But At least then you can take painkillers. Head to the dr, and use a hot water bottle in the meantime to try and ease the pain.

Pre Op 32AA
5'8"
9st10ish
10/12
Post Op 32DD/E
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucy106 on 13th December 2015, 1:09 pm

I don't think it's my kidneys as I googled their location and they are higher up than you think - more towards the bases of your ribs. But I can't be sure of course! I'll monitor it. If it gets worse after tomorrow I'll pop to gp to be safe! 

But yes I agree - not exactly going to help recovery is it! 

So annoying! Xx
Lucy106
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 995

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top