Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Low nipple and anatomicals

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Low nipple and anatomicals

Post by MrsF on 19th November 2015, 2:47 pm

Hi girlies !!

Quick question ! I have quite low nipples on my breast. They are not saggy its just where they are. All my wish pics have a very central nipple. Surgeon said that anatomicals would really raise them. Obviously not as much as a girl who has higher nipples to start with but that I would get a result close to what I want. I trust him but I would also like to see if any other girl on here had similar breasts?

My ABSOLUTELY NO WAY boob file (as opposed to my wish boobs file haha) has boobs with low nipples. Ie. no lower poll. As its 5 days till my Op im just starting to question everything and would love some reassurance through testimonies really!

Thank youuuu xxxx
MrsF
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 241

Back to top Go down

Re: Low nipple and anatomicals

Post by Twinky on 19th November 2015, 6:10 pm

Low nipples as in, just where they are naturally? Not sagging or anything?

Cos I had this, and my surgeon lowered my crease, and I don't think you can tell at all now. Have lots of lower pole and a crease. :) Whereas before, my nipple was very low to where my natural crease was (or wasn't cos I was flat) but was where they folded if you get me, when I sat down or bent over, sorry, bad at describing that!

Did he say anything about lowering your crease?
Twinky
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1101

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsF on 19th November 2015, 6:18 pm

Hi twinky! Thanks for your help...And yes I get you :)
So yes by low I mean not sagging thats just where they are. No he never mentioned that.. He said he could achieve something along the lines of my wish pics. Some pictures he said 'No not that high' but others he said yes. But the more I look at pictures on real self the more I see that the breasts I think are WOW, are from girls whose nipples are way higher than mine to start with ! So im just worrying a bit...

Can I have a look at your picture trail please?
MrsF
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Twinky on 19th November 2015, 6:23 pm

See your having anatomicals so maybe this alone will achieve a higher fuler breast, without the crease lowered. Or maybe he is doing this anyway and just haven't told you. Cos it was the clinic manager who told me he was lowering the crease and I panicked!

But she just politely said its so the nipple is central after, not so low down, how it was pre-op. She said 'don't worry, he knows what he is doing'! So I trusted him, and showed him so many YES and NO pics!
So I'm sure your PS gets what you mean.

Course, I will pm you now..
Twinky
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsF on 19th November 2015, 6:26 pm

OK.. thats good to know. yes maybe he is Im not sure. The thought of someone 'lowering my crease' is very frightening I understand you freaked out. Sounds like a whole new procedure in itself!

he did say anatomicals were going to raise them... its just D-6 and Im starting to freak about EVERYTHING.

Thanks for your help xxxxxxxx
MrsF
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsF on 19th November 2015, 6:35 pm

They look amaaaaaaazing ! And he totally lowered your crease! The drawing pre op is SO scary, its like its going down on your tummy. I would have freaked out so much! DONT PUT BOOBS ON MY TUMMY PLEASE. But they look so so good. i guess thats where you see a good surgeon... Really fantastic result. And yes my nipple is similar to yours distance wise. There is hope !!!!
Thanks for putting my mind at ease and bravo on your boobies, you look amazing clap hands
MrsF
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Twinky on 19th November 2015, 6:49 pm

Thanks [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], there by no means perfect, but I love them, and how they make me feel. So much more confident in clothing and with hubby wink wink :ok:

There still settling, and rightie is still a bit higher, its like its upside down in a way - fullest part at the top lol! But it will get there.

And yes, the marker pen pic is crazy aint it! Looks so far down. Having said that, I'm tall though, long legged 5 ft 9, and long torso (so iv been told) so maybe this is why it looks so far down on me!

Exciting times coming, enjoy it.

I'm sure you will have gorgeous boobies at the end of it, you've definitely been very thorough in your search, Good Luck Give You  xx
Twinky
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii on 19th November 2015, 7:37 pm

An anatomical can give a slight lift to the nipple, but its not a guarantee.

Pre Op 32AA
5'8"
9st10ish
10/12
Post Op 32DD/E
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucy106 on 19th November 2015, 7:38 pm

Hellooooo - just to say - I've got what u want - my nipples are high up and it isn't all it's cracked up to be!! I have problems when wearing a push up bra as they are pretty close to popping out the top of the bra and I certainly can't wear baggy tops or if I leant over someone would get an eye of nipple - not a good look! I wish mine were a bit lower but saying that - I prob won't have the same issues after BA as hopefully I won't need to wear a push up bra - yippeeee!

Also just to say I've got one crease 1.5 cm lower than the other which sounds a lot but I honestly never noticed it before all these consultations! I asked Marc if he would consider lowering it but he said probably not as its not that bad and he prefers not to mess with it incase of double bubble problems. Still a bit worried about not having it fixed incase the new big boobs make it look worse but I'm trying to just let go and trust him!

Oh and he said def no anatomicals for me (I like the shape so originally wanted them) as it raises the nipple so I recon you'll get the best you possibly can with that implant!! It will look fab!! Xx
Lucy106
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 995

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsF on 20th November 2015, 11:14 am

Oh Marc <3 He is so thoughtful haha!

I hear you for the crease, there comes a point where you just need to trust them and once you are peace with your decision it feels much better. I am re the nipple I just wanted to hear experiences. After seeing twinkly and her amazing tatas i feel much better. Its funny how you start over analysing your boobs after all the consultations.. its really horrible. Im looking fwd to it being over Im tire of over analysing everything about my body !!

Thanks for your help girlies x x x x
MrsF
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by loui1981 on 20th November 2015, 3:14 pm

I have pretty low down nippers and had anatomicals. I do think it's helped
loui1981
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 899

Back to top Go down