Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

consultation advice on 260cc and smoking

+2
mrskelly
chrystal867
6 posters

Go down

consultation advice on  260cc and smoking  Empty consultation advice on 260cc and smoking

Post by chrystal867 7th October 2015, 2:26 pm

I had my consult amd doctor was lovely explained all to me ....He has suggested I go to 260cc as my frame is small and I don't have enough muscle I also have to go with unders ...my a semitiry is a little off but that's cos of my bone is more prominent on my right side. ...He also said if I need to give up smoking 
And suggested I pay another 400 pound for different implants but don't have any more money so don't think I'll be doing that x
Has any one else had 260cc I'm 5 ft 1 size 32 and 8 St xxx
chrystal867
chrystal867
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 346

Back to top Go down

consultation advice on  260cc and smoking  Empty Re: consultation advice on 260cc and smoking

Post by mrskelly 7th October 2015, 2:29 pm

Hi, i cant help with the size but i smoke and my surgeon said it wasnt an issue as im not a heavy smoker. i smoke around 6-10 a day. obviously it would be benefical to stop.
mrskelly
mrskelly
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 813

Back to top Go down

consultation advice on  260cc and smoking  Empty Re: consultation advice on 260cc and smoking

Post by anneritchley 7th October 2015, 2:31 pm

I can't comment on your implant size as all girls are so different. What sort of look and size are you trying to achieve? The surgeon will always know best with what will suit you. What other implants was he suggesting? And do you know why?  The smoking is an issue before and after the op as it can effect the healing process. I'm a smoker but I had to stop at least 2 weeks before and while my healing was taking place. It was hard but worth it. Xxxx
anneritchley
anneritchley
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2293

Back to top Go down

Post by chrystal867 7th October 2015, 3:10 pm

He was suggesting a higher up one as may settle better he said n they looked a good size when I tried the implants on x
chrystal867
chrystal867
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by BkozK 7th October 2015, 3:23 pm

Think most ladies say they wish they had gone with the larger cc. I discussed this with ps and took the largest for my frame in and went with that thankfully, 325cc mp. We are very similar in size by the sound of it. Smoking wise, as Anne stated above, it's all about the healing, it is recommended to stop 2 weeks before. I do smoke, only when my children are not around (mostly after bedtime) and I didn't stop, ps suggested to, I told nurse I hadn't and everything had been fine. Friends of mine smoked quite heavy during their BA. I would check your aftercare though incase there would be an issue if you chose not to quit xx
BkozK
BkozK
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1236

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii 7th October 2015, 3:25 pm

Sorry, I don't understand what you mean by paying more for different implants. Do you mean the newer generation one? I paid about 500 more to have allergan natrelles over allergan CUI as they're a newer implant. Some girls do, some don't, and the cui's are still good implants. It's just down to what's best for you. 

You sound tiny, are you sure you're a 32? Maybe get yourself measured at John Lewis or debenhams pre op so you aren't shocked on the other side! Smaller implants go a lot further on a smaller frame. Maybe make some rice boobs to try them on for size?

You really should quit smoking, if only for the 2wks before and 2 after. Smoking thins the blood and hinders healing in those first stages, so you want to be doing all you can to help it. I know how hard it is, I've just had to do it myself for a tooth out, and I'm already back on them.
Charlii
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

Post by chrystal867 7th October 2015, 4:35 pm

BkozK wrote:Think most ladies say they wish they had gone with the larger cc. I discussed this with ps and took the largest for my frame in and went with that thankfully, 325cc mp. We are very similar in size by the sound of it. Smoking wise, as Anne stated above, it's all about the healing, it is recommended to stop 2 weeks before. I do smoke, only when my children are not around (mostly after bedtime) and I didn't stop, ps suggested to, I told nurse I hadn't and everything had been fine. Friends of mine smoked quite heavy during their BA. I would check your aftercare though incase there would be an issue if you chose not to quit  xx hi he said I don't have enough breast tissue for larger
chrystal867
chrystal867
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by chrystal867 7th October 2015, 4:43 pm

Charlii wrote:Sorry, I don't understand what you mean by paying more for different implants. Do you mean the newer generation one? I paid about 500 more to have allergan natrelles over allergan CUI as they're a newer implant. Some girls do, some don't, and the cui's are still good implants. It's just down to what's best for you. 

You sound tiny, are you sure you're a 32? Maybe get yourself measured at John Lewis or debenhams pre op so you aren't shocked on the other side! Smaller implants go a lot further on a smaller frame. Maybe make some rice boobs to try them on for size?

You really should quit smoking, if only for the 2wks before and 2 after. Smoking thins the blood and hinders healing in those first stages, so you want to be doing all you can to help it. I know how hard it is, I've just had to do it myself for a tooth out, and I'm already back on them.

Hi ye that's what I mean my surgery is a week today so will be given up 2moro ...I never gave up last surgery for my tooth but have will all my pregnancies so I know I can do it I think lol xx 
chrystal867
chrystal867
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by chrystal867 7th October 2015, 4:58 pm

chrystal867 wrote:
BkozK wrote:Think most ladies say they wish they had gone with the larger cc. I discussed this with ps and took the largest for my frame in and went with that thankfully, 325cc mp. We are very similar in size by the sound of it. Smoking wise, as Anne stated above, it's all about the healing, it is recommended to stop 2 weeks before. I do smoke, only when my children are not around (mostly after bedtime) and I didn't stop, ps suggested to, I told nurse I hadn't and everything had been fine. Friends of mine smoked quite heavy during their BA. I would check your aftercare though incase there would be an issue if you chose not to quit  xx hi he said I don't have enough breast tissue for larger than that....I will stop smoking as if it's best for my recovery then I will do it or at least try my hardest xxx
chrystal867
chrystal867
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by kay-uk 7th October 2015, 5:51 pm

It's hard to comment on sizes as high profile also look very different to the moderate profile when it comes to the same cc. I'd be guided by what your PS says but if given a range of choice its better to go towards the bigger end.
kay-uk
kay-uk
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 281

Back to top Go down

Post by chrystal867 7th October 2015, 7:29 pm

I can't go any bigger as I don't have enough tissue the ps said today...I was happy with how it looked ...and it's git to look better than my deflated a cups now
chrystal867
chrystal867
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by anneritchley 7th October 2015, 8:04 pm

I'm sure you will look amazing xxxx
anneritchley
anneritchley
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2293

Back to top Go down

Post by chrystal867 8th October 2015, 11:29 am

Thanks hun I'm really hoping so he said I'm looking at a c which is they felt but said they could be a b but more likely a c.....I'm hoping that if I decide to go bigger in the future ill be able to as the unders will help tissue but will cross that if when I need to ....This time next week I'll be home nursing my new chest lol xxxx
chrystal867
chrystal867
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down