Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

374cc to 440cc

+4
loui1981
Twinky
Carrierowland
mrskelly
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

374cc to 440cc Empty 374cc to 440cc

Post by mrskelly 3rd October 2015, 9:31 pm

so boobs are all I think about lately and spend most my time here which I'm loving but it's give me second thoughts about my size. 

From looking at all the avi's and some of you girls who have these similar sizes look bigger than I wanted to go but when I tried the sizes on they didn't look that big. I'm 5ft 4 and weigh 9 7 and will be losing roughly a stone before op (already lost 2 stone) so just wanting people's opinions If these sizes will look too big. I m going back to try sizes on again too as I'm really confused now xxx
mrskelly
mrskelly
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 813

Back to top Go down

374cc to 440cc Empty Re: 374cc to 440cc

Post by Carrierowland 4th October 2015, 7:13 am

Well done on the weight lose
Carrierowland
Carrierowland
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 844

Back to top Go down

Post by Carrierowland 4th October 2015, 7:15 am

I wrote more than that but it's disappeared
Carrierowland
Carrierowland
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Twinky 4th October 2015, 7:30 am

Hi,
Its weird cos them sizes are classed as large implants, well the 440 is for sure. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] has the 440cc and they look beaut on her, think she measures as a G cup. But that's not to say you will...everyones body is so different, we all end up with different outcomes. Will depend on what your starting with too, how much skin and tissue you have to begin with.
I have the 375cc and I have gone from flat to a E cup, which I'm happy with.

I guess the best thing to do is take a few pictures of the 'look' you like, and shape. This will give your ps an idea of the look you like. And if when you tried them on you liked them, and you can SAFELY have these sizes...go for it!
Have you done the rice test? Maybe do that and try wearing them for a few hours etc, see how they feel when you moving and walking about?

Both will make really lovely boobies though yes
Just depends on what look and outcome your wanting I guess. But if you were TOTALLY flat chested, I would imagine going straight for the 440 would be very   Boobs , especially being quite small and petite.

I wish I could of took the sizers home in my bag! There fab aren't they!
Twinky
Twinky
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1101

Back to top Go down

Post by loui1981 4th October 2015, 8:30 am

Different bras also make you look bigger or smaller.  I can dress mine down (I wear a m and s maximum support bra every day) but my avi is a wonderbra.
loui1981
loui1981
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 909

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucy106 4th October 2015, 9:24 am

I was having this dilemma but I booked in for a cheeky appointment at the hospital group (even though I'd booked my surgeon elsewhere) and they do a little sizing appointment. The surgeon there was all about 'big is best' - even though I think I was clear in saying I wanted natural! He suggested 440's for me and when I went in for the sizing the girl made up chicken fillets in that size for me to try and I honestly looked ridiculous!! She told me it looked great but I looked like a stick with boobs!! So for me personally that was too big. I think u need to go for a sizing appt and then you can suss out at what point big is too big. I'm thinking 350ish is right for me but I've got my official sizing appointment with my surgeon next week so I'll decide then. Good luck!! Xx
Lucy106
Lucy106
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 995

Back to top Go down

Post by mrskelly 4th October 2015, 10:18 am

I'm going to have to go get sized again because this is my only doubt now. I'm a B cup now and only want no more than a D cup so I'm panicking a bit now. The sizers didn't look big at all that's why it's all so baffling. Thanks for all your advice girls. Im going to have to do the rice test. If someone could explain how I do it I will get on it today. Xx
mrskelly
mrskelly
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucy106 4th October 2015, 12:34 pm

You just get a measuring jug and fill it up to the size u want to try - so 350cc is up to the 350ml mark. Tip the correct amount of rice into a popsock (or I used a small plastic bag as popsock tore sending rice all over the place!) tie it up and there u have it! Try it on under a sports bra or bralet type thing (of the kind of size u want to be) and then u can try different amounts and with different clothes etc. U have to squidge the rice around your boob - but not too wide. Does that make sense? Since u are a b cup already I would have thought 400cc would be too big if u are trying to get to a d but so hard to tell and they come up so differently on everyone! Let me know how u get on! X
Lucy106
Lucy106
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Hattie73 4th October 2015, 12:44 pm

Hi... I had simular sizes to what you are looking at and I am now a 36d... However I am taller and heavier than you, so I'd have thought they would be bigger on you ?... So hard to know really... I did the rice test and 300 just wasn't big enough, went up to 400 as advised by ps and that seemed right for what I wanted... Natural, not too big !!.... I am delighted with my result... They are definitely not the biggest boobs on here but do look natural and still a good size

Hope that helps you a little bit !... Good luck ! Xx
Hattie73
Hattie73
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 248

Back to top Go down

Post by mrskelly 4th October 2015, 12:48 pm

Thanks Hattie, sent hubby to asda for all stuff for the rest test. So should be in for a fun afternoon. Yours look fab by the way xx
mrskelly
mrskelly
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by mrskelly 4th October 2015, 12:49 pm

Thanks Lucy. I will keep you updated if this rice test goes right. Lol xx
mrskelly
mrskelly
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Hattie73 4th October 2015, 12:57 pm

Thank you Mrskelly !... Have fun... I used nappy bags for the rice and even went shopping in mine a couple of times !... Just make sure you double bag if you do that, could be embarrassing!! Xx
Hattie73
Hattie73
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 248

Back to top Go down

Post by Mammamia 4th October 2015, 1:34 pm

Don't forget that your perception of a 'd' may be a little off and therefore I wouldn't focus on a cup size, just a look you like/don't like. Try the rice boobs and the sizers again and try not to make comparisons as also don't forget many of our Avis are showing them at their best, standing to attention
Mammamia
Mammamia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1275

Back to top Go down

Post by mrskelly 4th October 2015, 2:16 pm

Thanks mammamia. Just tried the rice. Think I like the 375 better. Will take pics at my next consult and see what ps says. Couldn't keep them on for long my back was killing. Ha. Xx
mrskelly
mrskelly
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by loui1981 4th October 2015, 6:52 pm

Also augmented breasts measure larger. To achieve the appearance of a natural d you are probably going to measure more like an e.
loui1981
loui1981
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 909

Back to top Go down

Post by chrystal867 5th October 2015, 9:08 am

This is something I'm trying to decide I'm a A cup ish now wanting a D look....hope you find a size that makes you happy and comfortable xxx
chrystal867
chrystal867
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 346

Back to top Go down

Post by mrskelly 5th October 2015, 8:51 pm

So definetly finding the 440 rice too big so that's a no. Still confused though because the rice seemed a lot bigger than the actual sizers at the clinic.
mrskelly
mrskelly
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucy106 6th October 2015, 6:20 am

I thought the rice seemed bigger too. I think the sizers take into account your actual breast size as well - I'd say the sizers would be more accurate! Rice has too much room for error! X
Lucy106
Lucy106
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Carrierowland 6th October 2015, 7:09 am

I didn't do the rice test I just went and tried different sizes on at the clinic and decided that way.
Carrierowland
Carrierowland
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by chrystal867 6th October 2015, 10:16 am

Carrierowland wrote:I didn't do the rice test I just went and tried different sizes on at the clinic and decided that way.
Hi what size and look did you go for ....xxx
chrystal867
chrystal867
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 346

Back to top Go down

Post by Carrierowland 6th October 2015, 10:19 am

I went for 350cc high profile gel. X
Carrierowland
Carrierowland
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by mrskelly 6th October 2015, 10:20 am

have you been measured yet? how long since your ba x
mrskelly
mrskelly
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Carrierowland 6th October 2015, 10:53 am

No not yet I'm only 11 post op. I would hope a 34dd
Carrierowland
Carrierowland
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by mrskelly 6th October 2015, 10:59 am

They look great xx
mrskelly
mrskelly
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Twinky 6th October 2015, 12:24 pm

I think what you have to remember with rice is as it moves about, the volume might be accurate and true but the shape wont be, so it changes the way the volume is distributed, if this makes sense?
So there just a guide really, your best bet is the sizers, and try diff sizes, and different clothes with them. And ALWAYS take loadsa pictures so you have them to refer back to.

Don't feel rushed.
Twinky
Twinky
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1101

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next