Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fed up...

+4
Kay1510
Charlii
Twinky
Julie2408
8 posters

Go down

Fed up... Empty Fed up...

Post by Julie2408 3rd August 2015, 6:21 pm

Of people saying they cant tell I've had my boobs done,  pre BA my bras were very padded so looked bigger..now they are squashed by my macom bra that obvs isn't padded! Its making me paranoid now and I have visions of me still wearing super padded bras in a few weeks lol please tell me that they will look bigger  in normal bras than they do the macom! Also my right is lower and bigger than my left..not sure if its always been like this or if its dropped a bit, it looks odd, i know its normal so early on but at the back of my mind i worry they might stay like it!  I think im just over tired and emotional and maybe letting things bother me! :/ sorry to rant xx
Julie2408
Julie2408
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 101

Back to top Go down

Fed up... Empty Re: Fed up...

Post by Twinky 3rd August 2015, 7:11 pm

Hey hun, all normal feelings,  wait till you can dress them up with a nice bra, and nice clothes, THAT'S when you will  see your result and be like *swoon*I love my boobies!

I still don't wear bra's,  as I just haven't had chance to go bra shopping, but I have 2 34DD bra's so when I do put them on with clothes, I love my boobs! 

I too have forever worn mega padded bra's all my life so to me and probably  most other people, they just look the same. But in the buff, they stay there, I'm not taking off a major  padded bra and left feeling like a boy! 

Wait till you can do away with the macom, or sports bra. You really will feel much better hun xx
Twinky
Twinky
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1101

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii 3rd August 2015, 7:12 pm

I can assure you, it's all going to change!! People are ignorant, and you've already said it - super padding, and now they're all squished in the post op bra. Once you're in a regular bra it makes ALL the difference! I plus you have so many changes to go through yet, they're still so high and tight. Once they start dropping and fluffing, they'll fill out more. And yes, it's so normal for them to go at different rates, mine leapfrogged for 3months before settling and evening up.
Charlii
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay1510 3rd August 2015, 9:27 pm

I'm right with you on that one Julie please don't worry!  People that didnt know i was having it done haven't noticed and the people that knew I was having it done say they look no different. But difference is.. if I'd worn no bra 3 weeks ago I'd look like a boy... if I wore no bra today.. I have boobs lol. And the macom does really squish you in.. and they're still so new. Just think about when you can wear nice bras in a few weeks. :)

Here if you need to chat :) xx
Kay1510
Kay1510
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 168

Back to top Go down

Post by 9NDFp 3rd August 2015, 9:52 pm

And same here too Julie! As the girls have said, please don't worry. I don't look any different in clothes either cos my post-op bra holds it all in tight and squished. I'm sure once we get normal bras on we'll look so different :-). Also my rightie looks fuller and lower than my leftie which is higher and rounder, and I'm sure its cos they need to catch up with each other. You are not alone, we'll be fine in a few weeks from now! xxx
9NDFp
9NDFp
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 498

Back to top Go down

Post by going4it 3rd August 2015, 10:32 pm

Before my BA everyone kept saying "ooh you'll need to buy all new clothes" not realising how padded my bras were that I wore everyday.
I didn't keep mine a secret at all, literally everyone at work and all my friends know but I don't think any would say I look like I've got massive fake boobs. Which really is wanted I wanted when I'm clothed, I just wanted to have the same size boobs when I was naked.
Don't worry at all, like the girls have said, once you're out of the unflattering post op bras you'll be rocking those bad boys!! Xx
going4it
going4it
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 745

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie2408 3rd August 2015, 10:37 pm

Thank you all for your kind replies i really appreciate it..i feel like I've been given a big hug by you all, i think i needed to hear some positive 'don't worry' comments instead of the negativity ive had from some people! I didn't keep it a secret either lol i told everyone but I think some heard the word boob job and pictured Jordan boobs! Lol. Its always nice to know I'm not alone too and everything is 'normal' so to speak xx
Julie2408
Julie2408
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 101

Back to top Go down

Post by going4it 3rd August 2015, 10:50 pm

You can dress them up or down as you see fit. I've been measured as a 32ff. If I thought I would be that size before my BA I would have freaked out and chosen a much smaller implant but they are exactly what I wanted and would have been really upset with anything different. But I know if I asked any of my friends what size they thought I was they would never say a ff. The media plays such an important place in how boobs are perceived. I have no doubt that you will be thrilled with the size once you've healed and you can keep them covered or flaunt them cos they'll be amazing xx
going4it
going4it
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 745

Back to top Go down

Post by anneritchley 4th August 2015, 9:38 am

Hi, I'm Now a FF and not everyone has noticed. Under my clothes you can't always tell. If I wear a bra that pushes them up and a tight top then it's different. Xxx
anneritchley
anneritchley
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2293

Back to top Go down

Post by emilysarahdodds 4th August 2015, 9:50 am

You have so many changes to through yet and a Macom certainly does nothing for boobs, like you say squishing them down. Wait till you can wear bras and you will feel sooooo much better I am sure! Big hugs.
emilysarahdodds
emilysarahdodds
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 853

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum