Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Seeing great results on scars from using this oil

5 posters

Go down

Seeing great results on scars from using this oil Empty Seeing great results on scars from using this oil

Post by blush89 3rd August 2015, 4:16 pm

Hey lovely ladies,

Just wanted to say I am seeing fantastic results using this oil my surgeon recommended on my scars. Its not cheap...(£40...) but a little goes a long way. I actually use it quite generously but I'm sure you would be fine just using a teeny but each time.
I massage my whole breast and cleavage area in the oil then massage it into my scars by lightly rubbing it in using a very slight amount of pressure (this ensures you are really penetrating the scar.)

I was pretty skeptical at first given the price tag, and the fact it's just a vitamin oil essentially. But I am seeing some pretty impressive results after nearly 1 month of use (twice a day). My scars seem to have faded pretty dramatically in the last week or so, and they are pretty much silky smooth and soft (no texture, lumps or bumps). I am thrilled!  dance

My surgeon said it was fine to use across the whole breast too as a moisturizer given my skin would of stretched so much with the implant. I've found it's made the skin on my boobs just look gloriously healthy and radiant! The vitamin A and E is essential for skin repair and will just put your skin in the optimum health to heal naturally.

It might not work for everyone, and I've heard people have had great results from other products or simply not using anything at all. But just wanted to share with you ladies given I have seen such fantastic results :) xxx

Link here
blush89
blush89
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 975

Back to top Go down

Seeing great results on scars from using this oil Empty Re: Seeing great results on scars from using this oil

Post by sarahlou222 3rd August 2015, 4:20 pm

Glad you've had great results!!

I haven't used anything, I showed my scars to the lady who does my brows and she was amazed how much they have faded, everyone is so different and heels in different ways! Xx
sarahlou222
sarahlou222
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1349

Back to top Go down

Seeing great results on scars from using this oil Empty Re: Seeing great results on scars from using this oil

Post by BkozK 3rd August 2015, 7:23 pm

What's the oil called blush?
BkozK
BkozK
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1236

Back to top Go down

Post by blush89 4th August 2015, 8:43 am

Its by a swiss brand called Environ - I've posted a link at the end of the post :) xx
blush89
blush89
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by BkozK 4th August 2015, 8:57 am

Thank you, I'll check it out x
BkozK
BkozK
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by emilysarahdodds 4th August 2015, 9:51 am

That's great to hear! With having an uplift this time round I am super scared about scars so will be using anything I can to decrease them.
emilysarahdodds
emilysarahdodds
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 853

Back to top Go down

Post by Laural92 4th August 2015, 10:56 am

Would this work on old scars? Had surgery just over a year ago and scars are red and raised :( x
Laural92
Laural92
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 4

Back to top Go down

Post by blush89 4th August 2015, 11:32 am

I'm sure it would @Laura192 - It's just a skin oil that is full of vitamins essentially. So all it's going to do is make your skin super nourished, healthy and strong. This in turn will speed up healing, and may reduce bumps, lumps, texture etc.

Its working a treat on me, but as I say, some women use nothing and get great results! I think it's down to the individual. It's expensive, but I highly recommend it xxx
blush89
blush89
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by BkozK 4th August 2015, 1:42 pm

Ooo, it might be good on my old c-section scar??
BkozK
BkozK
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down