Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

8 and a half month picture trail update. Furries

+6
9NDFp
Kay1510
Twinky
Mammamia
Montana
Jen23
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

8 and a half month picture trail update. Furries - Page 2 Empty Re: 8 and a half month picture trail update. Furries

Post by Jen23 30th July 2015, 10:09 pm

I think you are all right! Even if I try to hold it with both hands, it never works lol
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I will happily share with you when u reach active status, it won't take long :)
I was flat chested, probably not even an A cup before. It was dire! I had 285cc moderate profile round Implants, I'm now a 28f/FF! The cc's have gone a long way onme as I'm so small round the ribs. So glad I didn't go bigger, or smaller though. They are just what I wanted x
Jen23
Jen23
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 791

Back to top Go down

8 and a half month picture trail update. Furries - Page 2 Empty Re: 8 and a half month picture trail update. Furries

Post by BkozK 31st July 2015, 7:57 am

Thank you that's great. You look amazing in your avi pic x
BkozK
BkozK
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1236

Back to top Go down

Post by blush89 31st July 2015, 11:07 am

Jen they look amazing!!! The jump from 3 months to 8 is insane, they've got such a lovely natural slope and that under breast crease. You must be chuffed! xxx
blush89
blush89
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 975

Back to top Go down

Post by Macromilly 1st August 2015, 6:05 am

Hi [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - just a quick question about profile. My PS has suggested low profile flurries (260cc conicals) but having seen another lady's moderate profile (hers are amazing and have dropped into a beautiful natural shape) and hearing the lovely comments about yours, I'm starting to wonder if I should consider moderate profile instead. May I ask how much yours have dropped and fluffed and if you have a lot of projection and upper pole fullness? I want to achieve a natural look, but still want some cleavage. Oh lord....I want it all.... Thanks.
Macromilly
Macromilly
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 273

Back to top Go down

Post by Jen23 1st August 2015, 6:20 am

Well, mine are round moderate profile so they will be different to the conical. You can get more cc's to profile with conical because of their shape, so if you went moderate you would end up bigger definitely.
Personally, mine have dropped really well, they are definitely still fluffing, and I think they will continue to after 1 year post op, but that's just me. They were slow starters but they're really getting there all of a sudden. My avi is at 3 months I think, I should change it really, and they looked alright even then. I've lost a lot of upper pole recently and they are nice and slopey. They don't look real just yet, but I have no doubt they will at some point :) x x
Jen23
Jen23
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 791

Back to top Go down

Post by Macromilly 1st August 2015, 8:59 am

Thanks [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] everybody who I've talked to that has flurries has said that you do need to be patient with them, but that it's worth the wait! I'm happy with my decision to have them. I'm going to talk to my PS again about the profile at my 2nd consultation. 

PS - your Avi looks great. If I look anywhere near that good at 3 months, I'll be happy x
Macromilly
Macromilly
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by BkozK 1st August 2015, 1:16 pm

Macromilly we are so very similar state wise, I am just a we shorter than you at 5'1.5" and am also an empty c cup. PS suggested the mods as I didn't want a lift. The more I read on this forum the more happy and confident I am in my PS and choices . X
BkozK
BkozK
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Macromilly 1st August 2015, 3:52 pm

BkozK - 105lbs is tiny! I'm nearer 120lbs I think but yes, we're on the petite side. I want to make sure that I stay in proportion but still want some oomph! I honestly aired on the side of caution in my first consultation because I want to be as discreet as possible about my boob job. But the more time I spend on here, the more I think, just go for what you want. I don't want to go through all this and then wish I'd been a bit braver with the size or profile. I have my 2nd consultation soon and I want to leave that feeling absolutely confident in my decision. Glad to hear that you're happy with your choices. That must help with the Pre BA anxiety x
Macromilly
Macromilly
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by BkozK 1st August 2015, 4:39 pm

Still nervous though.
Think all ladies on here would agree with to you to go with a size that you like and feel comfortable with, this is something your doing for yourself. Have fun with the sizers. I understand what you mean though. Have a look at the silimed catalogue as it gives you the implant dimensions xx
BkozK
BkozK
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Macromilly 7th August 2015, 3:54 pm

Hi [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - I've just become a active and wondered if I could see your picture trail please hun. I'm having similar implants x
Macromilly
Macromilly
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Macromilly 8th August 2015, 6:31 am

I've PM you [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] but thank you.
Macromilly
Macromilly
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next