Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

August Buddies

+6
Daniellecorbin
BkozK
kateli94
Chezr102
JadeB91x
Charlii
10 posters

Page 4 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next

Go down

August Buddies - Page 4 Empty Re: August Buddies

Post by Hattie73 30th August 2015, 12:52 pm

I definitely need to move my **naughty word** a bit... No excuse next week when girls are back at school... Might try brisk walking, then see how I feel running the week after when I will be 5 wks post op

My arm movement took a while but I arms above my head feels a little better today so that's good

Boobies still feel tight across the top, sometimes more than others ?... This is also where they are firmest, under/side boob is softer ... How are yours feeling ?

I have been studying mine again, and they are slightly different in shape... Not sure whether because of the different implants or because they were anyway... However, I also had a look at lots of augmented boobie pictures on the Internet, all of which looked perfect at first glance but when I studied them they were all different too... Definitely no perfect pairs, but they all looked great !... This made me feel much better !

Re sleeping, last couple of nights I have found I am able to lie on my back for a bit for the first time... Previously it just felt too heavy if you know what I mean... So hopefully you will be a bit comfier fairly soon xx
Hattie73
Hattie73
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 248

Back to top Go down

Post by Hattie73 30th August 2015, 12:54 pm

Oh, just noticed my post got changed from a*se to naughty word ! Funny !!
Hattie73
Hattie73
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by BkozK 30th August 2015, 1:42 pm

lol I wondered if you wrote the word and it was changed. That's nice, keep it clean
BkozK
BkozK
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1236

Back to top Go down

Post by BkozK 30th August 2015, 2:17 pm

I wrote loads, why does it only post half
BkozK
BkozK
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by BkozK 30th August 2015, 2:20 pm

So to continu, but a shorter version... My arm range is almost there, I'm softer on my upper pole, lower is still pretty numb.
I'm in my surgical bra today as they ache? Do have achy days? Xx
BkozK
BkozK
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hattie73 30th August 2015, 6:03 pm

Yes, still get achy days although seem to be getting less.... I notice I'm  feeling tender again on my upper pole today, the sunburn type sensation... Also feel sort of pressure there if that makes sense.... I didn't have any upper pole before so maybe it's a bit more traumatised there ?!

My lower pole is still numb on both

Have you noticed any changes in yours yet ?

Recovery is a long process it seems ! So glad I found this forum ! Xx
Hattie73
Hattie73
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by BkozK 31st August 2015, 8:18 am

Yeah I had no upper pole, all tissue had gone south, you'll see when I finally get round to sorting my picture trail.
I think they have dropped a little in last day or two xx
BkozK
BkozK
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by BkozK 31st August 2015, 9:06 am

Have your incisions itched? Are yours still tender? Xx
BkozK
BkozK
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by BkozK 31st August 2015, 9:08 am

Der, you said about the tenderness, sorry xx
BkozK
BkozK
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hattie73 31st August 2015, 9:29 am

Yes, incisions did itch although that's gone now, and not tender... Just tender to touch on upper pole again today

I don't think mine have changed since the initial bit of softening / dropping when swelling went down... I don't dislike them as they are but feel they need bit more lower  pole fullness... Having read loads of post etc on this I'm feeling a lot more reassured about that now !

Also.very tempted to go bra shopping... Have seen some lovely non wired ones... Although still like the safety of my genie bras !

Are you still worrying about your rippling ? Xx
Hattie73
Hattie73
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by BkozK 31st August 2015, 9:59 am

Yes, it's still there and I can really see the edge of my leftie implant at the top inside cleavage area. I do hope it will sort itself out when I drop and fluff.
Oh yes, bra shopping. Are you going to get sized?
We are going on a short brake, hubby and I in 18th for our 10th year anniversary, tried on my old tankini top and I'm practically falling out of it. Lol, going to have to treat myself to a new one. Will wait till after 11th once seen PS, then I can gets some bras too. It's exciting xx
BkozK
BkozK
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hattie73 31st August 2015, 1:58 pm

I'm sure it will sort itself out... They are going to change and implants will drop a bit and skin and tissue will stretch/soften... I was a bit worried about the d&f thing with these implants but posts on this forum and others I found confirm they do !

I have decided to go bra shopping on wed or thurs as I don't work those days... Can't wait... Not sure whether or not to get measured or just go for the d cup xx
Hattie73
Hattie73
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by BkozK 31st August 2015, 2:25 pm

I think get measured and try on a range, might as well have the whole experience good luck
BkozK
BkozK
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hattie73 31st August 2015, 2:35 pm

True... I've never actually been measured before... Didn't seem much point !... Roll on bra day !! Xx
Hattie73
Hattie73
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by BkozK 31st August 2015, 5:37 pm

Let me know how you get on. So excited for you xx
BkozK
BkozK
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hattie73 2nd September 2015, 3:17 pm

Hi... Hope you're well... Had to work this morning so still not been bra shopping... Will go tomorrow hopefully... I am also going to try running, wearing my genie bra with m&s high impact on top... I am 4 wks today and feel like I will be ok, we will see !

My boobies are much the same... Still a bit of tenderness on top and numb at the bottom... I can straighten my arms above my head now, just sort of pulls a bit on the left side

How are things with you ? Xx
Hattie73
Hattie73
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by BkozK 2nd September 2015, 3:44 pm

Well you did ask.......was awake at 4.30. Done loads of washing and hung it out. After lunch took the girls to the park, all was going well considering my lack of sleep, until...... The heavens opened, we got drenched and my washing is going to be ringing. To top it off I broke 4 nails, ggrrrrrrr. Seeing the funny side, I just experienced my first wet t-shirt with new boobs lol. To mention boobs, not much change really. I must say I don't like this nipple sensitivity, weird pangy feeling when I get cold. Did you have anything like this? Xx
BkozK
BkozK
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hattie73 2nd September 2015, 5:09 pm

Oh poor you !.... Hate those days !... Thinking must try the wet tshirt thing !!

Yes, I did get a sort of pangy nipple thing now you mention it... Only in left as right not fully functioning... It has gone now though

Hope you have a better day tomorrow... I'll let you know if I manage to purchase any bras dance xx
Hattie73
Hattie73
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by BkozK 2nd September 2015, 5:23 pm

I popped into George and picked up a couple of there genie bra copies. Rubbish, they are going back. Got in a medium to allow for boobs but the band was far to baggy and the cup was too small wtf
So I'll wait till week 4 then go to debenhams and m&s get measured and treat myself. Can't wait for you to get measured, so excited to know your size, err that sounds real Pervy lol xxx
BkozK
BkozK
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hattie73 3rd September 2015, 6:33 am

Oh no, shame about your asda bras... Don't know if Genie bras would be the same on you but you can order them in your dress size... They were bogof when I got mine so I ended up with 6 (3 in a pack ) !

Anyway, I am off to debenhams in a bit !... Can't wait to get some lovely bras now... Have never actually done a lot of bra shopping in my life as boobs so small just had to buy anything that would fit me ! .... Actually feel a bit emotional !!! 

Can I ask how your arm movement is again ?... Just that I am still getting a pulling sensation when lifting left arm... Do you get anything like that ?.... It's gone now in my right side xx
Hattie73
Hattie73
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by JadeB91x 3rd September 2015, 8:46 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] The one i got from asda that fastened up at the front was crap! Got it in a small and even though its comfy doesnt support me enough at all after wearing it for a little while i start to get achey boobs and feel like i need to hold them up and in place. 
Getting back into my M&S high impact is a relief after that just a shame its not very good looking! xx
JadeB91x
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 356

Back to top Go down

Post by BkozK 3rd September 2015, 9:07 am

How you feeling @Jade91, I know what you mean, not grannyish. Just going to stick with the marks bras for now though xx
BkozK
BkozK
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by JadeB91x 3rd September 2015, 9:13 am

Im absolutely fine completely back to normal id say! I do feel a little bruised/tender around the sides and top of boobs but all good apart from that. First day back at work today though :( thinking of buying a handbag at lunch to cheer myself up haha!

How are you feeling?? 

I was going to buy another set so i had the white bra but nurse said its not worth it spending another £30 xxx
JadeB91x
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 356

Back to top Go down

Post by BkozK 3rd September 2015, 9:33 am

@Hattie, I'm so excited to know how you get on, happy bra shopping.
My arm movement improves daily but I'm not yet at a full stretch above my head, I'd say 3/4 of the way. I feel the pull in my armpit and outer side of boobs, leftie is worst. Boobs are feeling more squishy today. Xx

@JadeB91 I'm doing well, still a little achy but that's nothing to bad and seems slightly worse at the end of the day. I seem to be dropping and getting softer really quickly, really noticed some changes in past couple days. I hope that's normal for 3 weeks (as of tomorrow). I can see more rippling on both now but still hoping that's where they are settling and that it won't get worse. It would bother me if it was infer the boob but it on top and round the sides. Roll on Friday 11th so I can get PS to have a look. How's your settling? Xx
BkozK
BkozK
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by BkozK 3rd September 2015, 9:35 am

Doh, that's wouldn't bother me if under boob, lol
BkozK
BkozK
BJSF Elite Member