Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

August Buddies

+6
Daniellecorbin
BkozK
kateli94
Chezr102
JadeB91x
Charlii
10 posters

Page 5 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next

Go down

August Buddies - Page 6 Empty Re: August Buddies

Post by JadeB91x 4th September 2015, 8:09 am

Haha i had a good year obsessing too!
Ahhh i know cant wait for that i used to wander around the shops groping the bras to see if they were padded enough haha!
I had a really nice pair of fillets from M&S cost me £16 so i cant bare to get rid of them lol currently they are just thrown in the back of my wardrobe! xx
JadeB91x
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 356

Back to top Go down

Post by BkozK 4th September 2015, 11:22 am

Lol, me too, tried to check out the padding in secret, didn't want other shoppers took know what I was looking for. How was your first day back at work? X
BkozK
BkozK
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1236

Back to top Go down

Post by JadeB91x 4th September 2015, 11:27 am

Hahaha ive not long found out that H&M actually had really good padded ones!  
How are you today?
Yesterday was fine thanks seemed to fly by i was knackered by the end of the day though! But today has been awful so far! I woke up with a sore throat yesterday and its worse today and now whenever i try to clear my throat i have to stop my retching. TMI i know lol but feeling rather sorry for myself! nope
Only 5 more hours to go  hissy xx
JadeB91x
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by BkozK 4th September 2015, 11:38 am

Oh bless you. When you get home, crush a clove of garlic into a cup, pour on small amount of boiling water, leave to fuse for a few minutes, add small amount of cold water but don't make it cooler than Luke warm and add a spoonful of honey, mix till disolved, cool off with more cold water and add juice from half a lemon. Drink it, lumps and all. Do again before bed and again in the morning. Will help xx
You've probably picked up a bug due to your immune being down while your body is recovering. Do you sit by aircon?
I'm good, feeling softer with every day, these past 21 days have gone so fast. I did get a strange pang in leftie when I got in the shower this morning, felt like implant tightened but went after a few minutes. Xx
BkozK
BkozK
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by JadeB91x 4th September 2015, 3:03 pm

Haha quite a cocktail! Will give it a try does sound gross though  sick Yeah surrounded by the poxy things! 
Ahh thats good! Ive noticed today i have more feeling around the sides now and i think definitely my left has dropped! Chest felt really heavy by the time i got home yesterday so when i was laid up in bed it was heavenly! Just laid my head down on the desk too and i can honestly say i could sleep here easily haha! xx
JadeB91x
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by BkozK 4th September 2015, 4:59 pm

It's not as bad as it sounds, it's my remedy for all bugs (except sickness ) works wonders.
Get a good nights sleep, hope you feel better tomorrow. I hate been I'll xx
BkozK
BkozK
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hattie73 5th September 2015, 11:58 am

Hi... Sorry not posted for a few days... Been so busy / knackered.... Alarm going again at 6.30 not good !!

Jadeb91, not spoken before but glad you're doing so well, you look fabulous in your avi... I am having occasional boob greed... I think I look like a before photo !!... However, I have always just want some boobs really, enough to fill a bra... So very happy still !!

Bkozk, have been looking at your pic trail again and your boobies are so big and beautiful !... Yes, I can sort of see the rippling you are talking about (only because you pointed it out) but I am sure it's much to early to be anything to worry about

Well, bra shopping slightly disappointing as not much choice... Did get 2 though... Debenhams soft cup and a john Lewis one that is quite pretty.., didn't getting measured as still a bit conscious that they look fake but 36d seems to be a good fit

Not much change in the boobies to report !! Xx
Hattie73
Hattie73
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 248

Back to top Go down

Post by BkozK 5th September 2015, 12:40 pm

Thank you @Hattie.
D is a good size, bet when you get measured your more like a dd, that's only a guess since I've got not pic to go by ;-). You should do an avi in one of your new bras xx
I've got the most annoying twitch in my right boob today. Got to be a nerve knitting back but it's driving me crazy. Xx
BkozK
BkozK
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hattie73 6th September 2015, 10:54 am

Morning... How's the twitch today ?... I had some really sharp zingers in my right nipple earlier... Hoping it's a good sign that it is recovering !

I have officially resumed exercise... I did a 4 mile walk on Thursday and than ran for 2 miles yesterday... Put boobies in genie bra with high impact on top and they were fine... No pain and minimal movement !

Noticed a bit of morning boob yesterday / today for the first time in a couple of weeks... Had to hold them when I got out of bed !... Other than that no changes... Getting a little impatient for them to soften and fluff properly but know I have quite a wait still !! Xx
Hattie73
Hattie73
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by BkozK 6th September 2015, 7:27 pm

Well done, did you feel good for the exercise. I haven't done more than walking and I've been doing that since day 4. Really can't wait till I can do something more energetic, bum and belly is growing lol
I'm still getting morning boob but it's not to harsh. Xx
BkozK
BkozK
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hattie73 6th September 2015, 8:17 pm

Yep, felt much better... And pleased that I could do it... Was a bit worried about boobies hurting or something !!

Well done for walking... I hadn't done anything since my op... Very lazy ! Xx
Hattie73
Hattie73
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by BkozK 7th September 2015, 9:30 am

I had guest over yesterday, only afternoon tea and cake for my daughters birthday celebration and I ached last night, so totally shattered although I didn't do much. Was wearing my M&s bra, I think I need to get measured, it's a 32dd but maybe it's too small as it was uncomfortable. Will go Friday on my one month boobaversary xx
When you next see your PS? Xx
BkozK
BkozK
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by BkozK 7th September 2015, 9:30 am

@JadeB91, how you feeling, better I hope? Xx
BkozK
BkozK
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hattie73 8th September 2015, 6:31 am

Morning... Yes, good idea to get measured... You are prob bigger than dd.... I did find no bra for a few hours in the evening seemed to help my boobies if they ached ?!!.... Not sure if this is because they are on the smaller side though !

I did Pilates last night (2 bras on !)... And I was fine but still got pulling sensation when arms above head

I see my ps again in Nov now... Saw him 2 wks after my op... Is your appointment this week ? Xx
Hattie73
Hattie73
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by BkozK 8th September 2015, 3:11 pm

Ah I can wait to do some yoga or Pilates, find it so relaxing yet physically for filling if you get what I mean.
Wanted to pop to debenhams today but never got there, maybe tomorrow. Got to get a couple of nice bras, going away for 4 days as of the 18th (anniversary prezzy to our selves) to Spain so I want to be able to wear some nice tops.
Did your ps advise bra free time? I might give it a try.
Yes I'm seeing ps this Friday. Looking forwRd to it, going to bring up the rippling and get his opinion.
November seems ages away, you'll be over the 3 month mark and settling with lots of changes by then. Are you taking photos (for our own reference) xx
BkozK
BkozK
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hattie73 8th September 2015, 5:00 pm

Yes, I know what you mean re Pilates ... Almost feels like you've not exercised afterwards.... Only started it this year but really enjoy it

I love my soft cup debenhams bra so can recommend one of those... Plain but boobs look good in it... Can't wait till I can wear under wires now as there's just so much more choice !

My ps said he didn't think if necessary to wear a bra after surgery so I haven't worried about going bra less... Do wear bra in bed now but when they were more achy often taking it off in the evening was a relief

I will be 3 months almost exactly when I see ps again but if I have any concerns I will make an earlier appointment... Things seem ok so far... Just the upper pole settling thing that bugs me most... Hopefully it will put your mind at rest re the rippling when you see your ps xx
Hattie73
Hattie73
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by BkozK 8th September 2015, 7:28 pm

Oh I can't wait. My mum wants to come get measured too so I think we going to make a day of it and drive to lakeside. Bit more of a choice of shops.
Cleavage area still feels bruised and sore. How are yours feeling now, I forgot, did you have overs or unders? X
BkozK
BkozK
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hattie73 9th September 2015, 5:04 pm

Did you go bra shopping ?... Very excited for you !

Meant to say, yes i have been taking photos... Must try and put together a pic trail... And get an avi !

My cleavage felt sore for a long time ..., think the skin there must get really stretched... I am still numb underneath but right nipple seems to be improving.... Other than that they seem ok now.... Can sleep on side for most of the night and also lie down fairly flat.... How are you sleeping now ? Do you have numbness still ? Xx
Hattie73
Hattie73
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Hattie73 9th September 2015, 5:05 pm

Oh, I had overs by the way... What about you ? Xx
Hattie73
Hattie73
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Hattie73 9th September 2015, 5:07 pm

And ran 2.3 miles this morning... Just high impact on.... Boobies did good !!! Xx
Hattie73
Hattie73
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by BkozK 9th September 2015, 6:10 pm

Yay, that's a great avi. Love the bra, is it one of the debenhams you brought. You definitely don't look smaller than me.
Yes I had overs.
Well done on the run. I keep eating sweets and cake, got to stop.
No didn't go shopping. Made a date for Monday to take a drive out to lake side. I measured myself using the site Charlii posted [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
So helpful, measuring at 28E, I hope that's correct :-) xx
BkozK
BkozK
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by BkozK 9th September 2015, 6:15 pm

Oh yeah, I'm still numb underneath, it's hard to tell exactly where as I'm still tender in a lot of my b
BkozK
BkozK
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by BkozK 9th September 2015, 6:16 pm

Oops
Boob. Hope the tenderness goes soon, it's annoyiñg me a little now. I'm really l
BkozK
BkozK
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by BkozK 9th September 2015, 6:20 pm

Sorry doing this off my phone while putting little one to bed and I've got a case of fat thumb, keep hitting send my mistake .....
I'm really looking forward to seeing PS Friday, scabs on incisions are braking off now so eager to hear what he says xx
BkozK
BkozK
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hattie73 9th September 2015, 6:46 pm

28e is a fab size... Bet you can't wait till Monday !... Yours are def bigger than mine... Think it's the bra or angle making them look bigger... Yes, it's my debenhams bra I'm wearing... I have to keep having a look at them... Honestly I was practically flat before kids... Still can't believe they're mine !!

My boobs felt tender until about this last week... But seems to have all gone now... Really annoyed me too, everything seemed to rub

Not long now till you see ps, hope all goes well xx
Hattie73
Hattie73
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next