Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

220cc - will I be big enough??

+7
Jen23
JadeB91x
blush89
Emma71
Skates
Charlii
9NDFp
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

220cc - will I be big enough??  Empty 220cc - will I be big enough??

Post by 9NDFp 30th June 2015, 9:32 am

Oh girls, so now I'm starting to wonder if 220cc will be big enough?? I don't want huge boobs, I want the fullness back and to be a bit bigger than I am now, ideally a full c cup. I know most of you have gone for much bigger implant size than this. 
My bwd (breast width) is 9.5 so does that sound very narrow in which case the 220cc might give me a bigger result than a taller broader person?? Me and the surgeon agreed on 220cc yesterday based on the sizers I tried which looked pretty big in the tight vest. 
Oh gosh confused!!
9NDFp
9NDFp
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 498

Back to top Go down

220cc - will I be big enough??  Empty Re: 220cc - will I be big enough??

Post by Charlii 30th June 2015, 10:14 am

Were you happy with how they looked when you tried them on? If so, don't worry about it. Other girls have bigger implants because that's what is required to get the look they want to achieve. I had 340 to get to my DD/E. My June buddy 2yrs ago had about 280 to get to her DD. The difference is that she was a lot more petite than me, so it took fewer CCs. Note that we were both going from flat, never developed breasts. You've had kids, so there's going to be some tissue there, so again it'll take less to refill them. Don't worry about CC's and size. If you liked how they looked, go with it.
Charlii
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

Post by 9NDFp 30th June 2015, 10:36 am

Ah thanks Charlii! Yes I did very much like how the sizers looked when I tried them on, looked quite big and felt heavy! I'll try not to start worrying before I've even got there lol! Xxx
9NDFp
9NDFp
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii 30th June 2015, 10:46 am

I think you'll be surprised at their actual size as well post op. Have you been fitted pre? Or measured your size at home? That's a good thing to do so you don't have any scares either. I thought I was a 36 going to a C, so I was a bit whoa when I was fitted into 32DD! It's the same size essentially though, just in the wrong band!
Charlii
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

Post by 9NDFp 30th June 2015, 10:54 am

Hiya! I haven't been fitted for absolutely years! It's ranged from 32a -34b over the years. I tried at home a couple of weeks ago using your link and came out 32b but I don't even fill out my 32a cups cos no upper pole anymore! So I guess a trip to a good bra shop is in order to solve the current mystery!
9NDFp
9NDFp
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Skates 30th June 2015, 1:12 pm

I had the same decision. I started off with the 220 sizers in my appointment and thought - yes they are plenty big enough. 

Then I went home and made up some rice bags to put in my bra and wander round the house, try on different clothes etc to see how they looked. I ended up trying a 240cc and was agonising over whether they were too big or not. Like you I seemed to be one of the few under 300cc on here but my goal wasnt to have BIG boobs just nicely full ones (and so no-one really noticed unless they saw me in undies!)

HOWEVER I gave the surgeon free will to use what looked best on the day, I ended up with a 275cc and it was the right size for me. 

My new mantra is 'could of gone bigger...' but I am really happy with the size and no-one has noticed and they feel perfectly part of me now. 

Soooo in conclusion, I would try out some sizers at home, speak to your surgeon and look at lots of before and after pics (there are 1,000's on the web, try the plastic surgeon website in the US, they often have the size before, what cc was used and the size after). 

Good luck!
Skates
Skates
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 186

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma71 30th June 2015, 1:19 pm

9.5 is a very narrow bwd so by that very point you will be limited by how big you can go as a surgeon won't want to go any wider than 1.5 cm over that I think. My first op took me from a 34b to a 34dd or a 32e dependent on bra and I had 280 xx
Emma71
Emma71
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 172

Back to top Go down

Post by blush89 30th June 2015, 1:45 pm

If you are at all worried, the best advice I can give is go back and try the sizers again. I swapped from 275cc to 315cc and 315cc has given me a DD but they look more full D. I was worrying so much and so glad I went back and tried the sizers again just for that confirmation in my mind.

I also wouldnt recommend taking a really tight top. I did, and of course the sizers looked HUGE because I wasnt used to them and the top emphasized them. I rarely wear tight stuff, so now my boobs just look perfectly neat and proportionate. So I'm really glad I didnt go down a size.

Charlii is right, what 220 gives you completely depends on the woman. It might take you to a C, D, or even DD. You never know. If it's a matter of going up only a little amount of CC, to be completely honest I would. Boob greed gets EVERYONE and you will be surprised by how quickly you get used to them. I remember trying on the 275cc and the 315cc and looking at the pics and saying 'hold on, I've forgot what pic is which' and the nurse said THEN DEFINITELY get the slightly bigger! And now, to this day, I wish I had gone slightly bigger!

It's such a hard choice, and you just need to go with your gut. But all I would say is
- Try the sizers one last time for peace of mind
- Take a range of tops
- Take a friend/hubby for their opinion
- Just know, that you will get used to them so so quickly. It's amazing how quickly they feel part of you. So go for a size you know you'll be happy with for many years to come.

xxx
blush89
blush89
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 975

Back to top Go down

Post by JadeB91x 30th June 2015, 1:56 pm

I agree with just focusing on the look not the number or cup size! I originialy wanted 375cc but now im having 420cc in August. The 375 looked like nothing on me was pretty similar to my super padded bra now since after I booked ive been stressing about the size because it sounds huge but I LOVED the look! Im going back end of July to try sizers again just to be sure!
xxx
JadeB91x
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 356

Back to top Go down

Post by Jen23 30th June 2015, 3:27 pm

Hi, after the long chats we have Had I think you will be fine with 220 :) 9.5 is a very slim breast width so they will go quite far on you! I was gutted that I couldn't have the 330 I had set my mind on but so glad now that I didn't! 285 was just right, and that was on 11.5 bw.
I agonized over it too, wondering if I would regret not going bigger but im glad I didn't. You've told Jonathan what u want, and obviously he wants u to be happy so he wouldn't advise u have something that would be too small for you.
I think they will be great! X x
Jen23
Jen23
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 791

Back to top Go down

Post by 9NDFp 30th June 2015, 7:04 pm

Hi all! Thank you so very much for taking the time to reply and advise me! Means a lot :-). [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - I've tried the rice test again tonight, got a 32c sports bra I recently bought from Asda using 200cc of rice, and it's completely filled out the bra, plus looks absolutely perfect for my frame, just right, gives me visibly bigger bust, better proportion for my body, but so no one would actually notice, which is what I want :-). Gonna wear it at work tomorrow and see how I feel but at the moment it looks pretty spot on! My torso is so petite I'd look ridiculous with anything bigger. Feeling much happier :-). And yes [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] you are so right, and it's really comforting to hear that you felt the same :-). I had a really good chat with Jonathan yesterday he made me feel so at ease and encouraged me to ask as many questions as I wanted. 
Hurrah for the rice test! Xx
9NDFp
9NDFp
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Vickyxo 1st July 2015, 3:49 pm

I was offered 335cc and 345cc and i stressed myself sooo much about it! Most people go for the bigger size but i actually went for the smaller size as i didnt want to be huge anyways. So glad i did as this is a perfect size for me, a ncie handful but measuring and E at the moment even though they look a D naked!
If your worried, go back and see your surgeon, try them on.. i found taking pics of myself with the sizers was good so i could look back at it! And i took a friend on the second consultation for her opinion!
Hope you start to feel better about it all soon xxx
Vickyxo
Vickyxo
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 582

Back to top Go down

Post by Montana 2nd July 2015, 12:26 am

I agree with what the others have said. I was asking the same questions to myself even right up until the morning of my op! Trust your surgeon. A lot of women advised me on here to ask myself if id rather be too big or too small?! there's no guarantees what size they'll end up as every bodies body reacts differently to implants and everyone has different breasts but so far mine are quite accurate to the sizers I tried on. Good luck
Montana
Montana
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 283

Back to top Go down

Post by 9NDFp 2nd July 2015, 1:09 pm

Thanks hun! Great advice from you all. I've arranged to speak on phone to my surgeon tomorrow morning and hopeful that will make my mind up between the two sizes (apparently I can also have 255cc but I'm worried that's too big) and then I'm going to try and stop worrying about it, and look forward to the big day!! Xxx
9NDFp
9NDFp
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Vickyxo 2nd July 2015, 2:07 pm

Yeah enjoy it [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] because believe it or not this is the fun part.. while i was going through this part i hated it but now i look back and would do it all over again!!! Let us know how you convo goes with your surgeon and what he reccommends! xxx
Vickyxo
Vickyxo
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by 9NDFp 2nd July 2015, 3:06 pm

Will do Vicky! What's strange is how quickly this bit is passing by! I thought it would really drag but the days are flying by. I think a lot to do with fact I'm so flippin busy at home and at work and I've got so much to get organised before the big day. I haven't even had time to think about buying things like v pillow or pyjamas :-0
9NDFp
9NDFp
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie2408 2nd July 2015, 3:19 pm

I have the opposite problem im worried i will be too big! My surgeon said i need 440 or 475cc..after being on here and seeing peoples sizes with smaller cc it panicked me! Lol i trust my surgeon to know what I want and decide what's best for me. I seem to be worrying about everything at the minute though I'll be glad when it's over! xx
Julie2408
Julie2408
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 101

Back to top Go down

Post by JadeB91x 2nd July 2015, 3:22 pm

Did you like how they looked when you tried them on Julie? Im feeling the same as you worried ill look top heavy, worrying about complications and stretchmarks and everything else inbetween! I have till end of August to keep stressing myself too lol. Im going with the 420, I loved how they looked but now im worried they will be too big im going back end of the month to try them again! Why don't you go back again too? xxx
JadeB91x
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 356

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie2408 2nd July 2015, 3:41 pm

Yes I was very happy @JadeB91 when I tried them, I spoke to my pcc and she reassured me, I can go back anytime to try them again but not sure I'll have time now, i trust my surgeon and if i hadn't found this forum and seen pics id be none the wiser anyway lol. Xx
Julie2408
Julie2408
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Vickyxo 2nd July 2015, 3:43 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] it does go sooo quickly!! 18 days for you.. Eeeek! Luckily my friends mum had her boobs done a few years back and still had a V pillow so i pinched that from her haha. And PJs i just got some front fastening ones from Asda.. such bargs! xxx
Vickyxo
Vickyxo
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie2408 2nd July 2015, 3:46 pm

I haven't bought anything yet [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]..i need to get button up pjs, a lightweight dressing gown, slippers, bras, v pillow, vest tops to wear after surgery....anything else??? xx
Julie2408
Julie2408
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Vickyxo 2nd July 2015, 3:49 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] i took lip balm with me, and bought an electric toothbrush for home, so i didnt have to do all that arm work with scrubbing the gnashers! Done all my washing etc before hand and made sure my bed was set up for me when i got home! xxx
Vickyxo
Vickyxo
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Macromilly 23rd July 2015, 10:34 am

Hello [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - this was an interesting thread to read, because my surgeon suggested 225cc or 260cc. I think I'm leaning towards 260cc. I want a natural look that's in proportion.

Can I ask what you went for in the end and how you feel now about your choice? You look to have similar stats to me, I'm 5' 2.5'' and about 8st 10lbs. Thanks.
Macromilly
Macromilly
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 273

Back to top Go down

Post by 9NDFp 23rd July 2015, 10:42 am

Hi [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], I went for 255cc in the end, which was the next size up. They look quite big at the moment but that's a lot to do with swelling too. I think I made the right choice in the end! But it's difficult to say until they've completely settled down. I was guided by my surgeon, he said from my breast width I could easily accommodate 255cc in moderate profile. If I had low profile they would have been smaller size, or I could have gone even bigger if I chose high profile but I was keen to have a natural look so went medium profile. Hope that helps! X
9NDFp
9NDFp
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Macromilly 23rd July 2015, 11:03 am

Thanks for coming back to me [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. I'd be very interested to see and hear how you progress in the coming weeks. I'm going to have another consultation on 21st August to make a final decision on size so any information is really very welcome. I wish you a speedy recovery x
Macromilly
Macromilly
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 273

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum