Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sports Bra - Running and HIIT workouts

4 posters

Go down

Sports Bra - Running and HIIT workouts Empty Sports Bra - Running and HIIT workouts

Post by blush89 29th May 2015, 9:10 am

Hi Lovely ladies,

So I'm off to Bravissimo tonight to get measured (argh!!!!! yahoo) and get myself a sports bra. I'm now 7 weeks PO so back at the gym resuming all activities. Although I cant take the Macom off until the 12 weeks is up, I've been told at 6 weeks I am able to wear a good supportive sports bra when exercising. So some questions...

1 - Does anyone recommend any specific, super supportive, sports bra's that'll be great for running and HIIT style workouts? 

2 - I've heard the 'Panache' is good, but it's £38! I would invest, but a little concerned I'd fork out all that money then my size my change...? Do you think I should get a cheaper one (such as a ShockAbsorber) in case my size changes over next couple of months?

3 - While at Bravissimo, I was thinking of buying the Freya Soft Cup Deco bra. I've been told I can wear non wired bra's for special occasions, then after the 3 months of Macom wearing is up I can wear wired bra's, bikini's or even go braless if I wish. 
For this reason, I'm not sure if it's worth spending on non wired bra given I can only wear it occasionally, and then there is the dilemma of my size changing. At 7 weeks, are they likely to change in size at this point?!

Sorry for all the questions, any help gratefully appreciated :) xxx
blush89
blush89
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 975

Back to top Go down

Sports Bra - Running and HIIT workouts Empty Re: Sports Bra - Running and HIIT workouts

Post by blush89 29th May 2015, 9:17 am

Ohh just to add, I've seen the Panache has wires so I'd be better off getting something else and as I'm not meant to be in wires at all.
So any other recommendations give me a shout :)
blush89
blush89
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Sports Bra - Running and HIIT workouts Empty Re: Sports Bra - Running and HIIT workouts

Post by Charlii 29th May 2015, 10:51 am

I love the Panache, its definitely an investment, and it does come wireless too. All 'decent' sports bras are going to set you back about £30-40 quid. Before I had the Panache I used the Triumph Triaction Extreme, which is non wired, but compression and encapsulation, pretty good. I used both of these for running. No idea what HIIT is!!

You've got the furries, so it may be longer before they change...mine was about 6month, but saying that, I got my triumph at 3m and continued to wear it, because the band still fit and it still gave good support. Sports bras can come up differently to regular ones, so it might be that you're fine. I really would recommend putting the money in, especially this early when you don't want any damage, and you're doing high intensity.

As for the Freya, that's where I'd say wait. That's about £30-40 too, and if you're only wearing it once in a while for a few more weeks, then I'd maybe go to Debenhams and get something cheaper. That's not to say you shouldn't get fitted into one though to give you an idea of size.
Charlii
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

Post by blush89 29th May 2015, 11:35 am

Thanks Charlii! So helpful. That's really good to know the Panache comes up non wired. Yeah I was thinking I might be ok with investing in a good sports bra now as the furries will take alot longer to change. If they do change!

Good shout on the Freya too, I think I will just get a cheaper non wired for the odd special occasion.

Thanks Charlli!! xx
blush89
blush89
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Mammamia 29th May 2015, 12:02 pm

I've got a wired and a non wired panache and both are equally as suportive and perfect for HIIT workouts. Check Amazon first and Google it too....I found one of mine for about £20 in some random online shop in the sale!
Mammamia
Mammamia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1275

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma71 29th May 2015, 6:28 pm

Ditto, I got a panache for about £20, can't remember where, just put it in google. Same for Freya, it was nude but that was fine as again was much cheaper. I wore my Freya even when I could wear wires as I found it gave a fabulous cleavage so for me an investment. When my boobs get re-done I will buy it in other colours too xx
Emma71
Emma71
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 172

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down