Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pre op

4 posters

Go down

Pre op Empty Pre op

Post by Vickyxo 5th May 2015, 1:29 pm

Woo! Had my pre op today and went well :-) tried on sizers again after and still cant decide between 335cc or 345cc.. I know there isnt much difference but still ha.

Anywhooo.. Its all become real now! Eeek :-) xx
Vickyxo
Vickyxo
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 582

Back to top Go down

Pre op Empty Re: Pre op

Post by MrsF 5th May 2015, 1:58 pm

Soo exciting !! dance Will the surgeon decide for you on D day based on what you said you wanted ! 21 days to go, it will fly by ! XX
MrsF
MrsF
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 241

Back to top Go down

Post by going4it 5th May 2015, 2:04 pm

Think it's the pre op that makes it all so real!! Glad it went well. Did you have blood tests? Xx
going4it
going4it
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 745

Back to top Go down

Post by Twinky 5th May 2015, 2:17 pm

Mines tomoz in leeds. What did they do Vicki?
Twinky
Twinky
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1101

Back to top Go down

Post by Vickyxo 5th May 2015, 2:36 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] yeah he will decide on the day as doesnt want to over stretch my skin!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] no i didnt have blood tests as i only had them a few weeks ago with my GP!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] you meet a nurses and she goes through medical history, ehat your allergic to, if you have any medical conditions etc. then she told me about the day, what to expect, how to prepare.. Then took pics (before pics) but made it nice and quick as she could tell i felt awkward. Then gave me info,ation to take home! Xxx
Vickyxo
Vickyxo
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Twinky 5th May 2015, 3:08 pm

Excellent thanks lovey. I'm excited to get the time. Then it will seriously  feel real! Lol
I keep saying that,  it's GONA feel real by June 14th!  Lol
Twinky
Twinky
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Vickyxo 5th May 2015, 3:13 pm

Yeah defo does feel real now :-) i hope it flies round now! What size are you going for? Xx
Vickyxo
Vickyxo
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Twinky 5th May 2015, 9:01 pm

I'm going for 375cc hun.
There lush dance
Twinky
Twinky
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Vickyxo 5th May 2015, 9:08 pm

Aww im jealous! I tried on 365cc on me today but looked too big as im not very tall.. Dont even think im as tall as 5ft5 ha. The most i could fit on sizers was 345cc ha. Im excited for you with that size!! Xx
Vickyxo
Vickyxo
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Twinky 5th May 2015, 9:18 pm

It's weird isn't it,  my friend who had a boob job  came fora chat,  and she's about 5 ft 7,and had 325 cc and they look big, she's a DD, so in my head I didn't want to go bigger.
But as I'm tall, when I explained the size and shape I wanted, they gave me the 325 to try but you could barely tell a diff with my own top on as I'm so tall, and with shoulders, they just seemed to lose all the projection somehow?
Tried 350 and loved it, kinda looked like when I wear my booster mega padded bra.
Then thought iv read about this boob greed and people sayin they wish they would of gone bit bigger etc, so tried the 375 AND 400.

AND I knew straight away the 400 was just too big, and 375cc was perfect. 

The 400 reminded me of a great big bread cake in my bra! Really flat and round (think they were mentor high profile 1 or something. ) 

I'm waffling now but the 375 was spot on for what I personally want to achieve. 
But Yeh,  smaller more petite people can take smaller implants and still come out with F and E cup sizes. It's mad. Just trust your  instincts, and remember bigger isn't always better.
Twinky
Twinky
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum