Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

May Buddies

+12
SoHereIAm
jabberwocky
drinkeroftea
EmzH
Littleannie
Skates
going4it
ashleejay
Monday121
_wildflower_
Vickyxo
Charlii
16 posters

Page 10 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down

May Buddies - Page 11 Empty Re: May Buddies

Post by Skates 23rd May 2015, 6:47 pm

Think we all hit that wall today! I had a rant earlier about bra bands and scars and why hadn't anyone come up with a solution to this! I did sit up in bed for about 15 mins with my Macom undone and just had a good old prod and feel today, I've been too sore before now. Few patches that are a bit numb but not totally. I just have steri strip type medical tape over my scars now - like the stuff that holds down a gauze dressing, is yours like a big plaster?
Skates
Skates
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 186

Back to top Go down

Post by jabberwocky 23rd May 2015, 7:40 pm

Yeah mine's the same as on my picture trail - just a big white bit of sticky tape, only fairly thick, so it's almost padded.  A bit like the thickness of those sticky 'pads' you can get for putting on stuff so it doesn't scratch your table, lol.  

It's **naughty word** me off as I've obviously been sweating under it over the last week, but I can't wash there, so it's that awful itchy, dried-sweat sort of feeling but I can't wash it!  Plus the incisions are healing so they itch a bit too, plus I've got my bra pushing on THAT EXACT AREA so that's making it sore and itchy too.

I just want to rip the tape off and scrub at it until it's clean, lol.  More often than not I've not worn a bra, prior to my BA, so this 24/7 business is new to me, and irritating.

I went braless yesterday for about an hour while I was sat watching tv.  I can't do it for long as my armpit muscle still hurts (plus I pulled it again yesterday catching that effing mop) and when I let 'the girls' free they sort of tug on it. 

Still, nothing like the pain I was in on Monday.  I keep reminding myself of that.  I couldn't move without crying in pain.  Today I'm just 'annoyed' pain rather than 'crying' pain so it's all getting better :)

I'm hugely envious of you and your steri-strips though, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] !!  Can you see the incisions - how do they look?

My tape is slowly peeling away in the centre (there was always a gap, but it's obviously coming away more and more as time wears on) and I've got a sort of red wound (a bit like a stretch mark, but not, more like blood under the skin) just before my incision on the left.  Scared the life out of my as my instant thought was 'septic infection' when I saw it  Hysterical not that I'm paranoid or anything!!  But it's only about 1cm long and I can see either end of it, so it's just a bit of ripped blood vessel or something.  I've got a pic of something similar on my picturetrail which is on my ribs, below the tape on my left.  I called it 'bruising' for lack of a better word, but it's the same on my cleavage.  I had to get the mirror out and everything and enlisted my husband to assure me it wasn't fetid and infected!
jabberwocky
jabberwocky
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 133

Back to top Go down

Post by Skates 23rd May 2015, 7:55 pm

I have a few proper stitches round my nipples from the uplift that will have to come out which I'm not looking forwards to. But from seeing some other post op photos on various websites I was expecting far worse, so pleasantly surprised when the big dressing came off. I know what you mean considering I'm only a week post op I'm amazed at how good I feel today. Have you seen my pics Jabberwocky? Cant remember who I sent password info to - glad I have been taking them it's nice to see progress already.
Skates
Skates
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jabberwocky 23rd May 2015, 8:05 pm

I've just had a look now at your updated one, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

They look AMAZING!!!  Epic side-bruising btw, but crikey they look fab :D  I found my bruising faded to look almost like contour makeup, so made them look even more cleavage-y  Hysterical

I love the 'square tape on round nipple' as well, lol.

I've had stitches out before (C section, again), and I didn't even feel it.  It just felt like a gentle tugging and it was over in a couple of seconds, literally.  I was SO scared it would hurt but it was fine.

They seriously look awesome, especially when I look at your avatar now.  Nice boobs  :ok:
jabberwocky
jabberwocky
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Skates 23rd May 2015, 8:31 pm

Thanks honey!! I'm really pleased and hopefully they will get better and better. Can't wait to try on bikinis and dresses and things. I wish my bruises were more cleavage enhancing! They look even worse today but only one side which is odd. I get a bit funny with stuff like that - I have a tendency to faint!! Very annoying - I just need to suck it up!
My boyf said 'nice rack' the other day and I got all giggly and silly (I know right?!!!) xxxx
Skates
Skates
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Monday121 23rd May 2015, 8:45 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] it sounds like you've had a bad time of it. Glad that things are improving for you. 
Just shows how the experience is so individual to each person x
Monday121
Monday121
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 84

Back to top Go down

Post by jabberwocky 23rd May 2015, 9:00 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I'm just having a whinge, love :)  Self-indulgent.  I LOVE my boobs and it's totally worth it, but I despise not feeling clean, if you know what I mean?  And I'm annoyed that I've tweaked my armpit again so it hurts to clean it.

I'm actually starting to wonder if the problems I've been having with Lefty are because I was reaching for (and holding) my phone with that hand.  After my operation, when I still had the local in effect and things weren't too sore, maybe I overdid it and that's why I've had trouble?

I dunno, it could be anything, but that could explain it, as my little table and hence phone and everything were on my left, so it might be that all that reaching tweaked something inside without me realising.

We've had a bottle of birthday bubbly tonight (leftover from earlier in the month, but I've not been able to drink it thanks to the opiates!) and am feeling a lot happier  yipee 

Oh, and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ...  NICE RACK!!!  Boobs
jabberwocky
jabberwocky
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Monday121 24th May 2015, 3:42 pm

Ive got a feeling Ill be worse. I don't make a good patient and I'm already feeling sorry for my husband and I haven't had the op yet but I know what I'm like. I hate feeling unclean (2 showers a day and hair washed daily) I don't like the thought of not showering.

Makes you wonder if it was the stretching, something so simple that you do regularly that you don't expect to cause  you a problem. 

Hope you enjoyed your bubbly, you definitely have something to celebrate x
Monday121
Monday121
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Skates 24th May 2015, 8:45 pm

Yeah I thought the same - my righty has been the worst with pain and the bleeding dressing and everything and I was on phone post op the moment I woke up. Reading back some of my messages is hilarious being doped up! I would recommend being careful to any pre-oppers.
Skates
Skates
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by _wildflower_ 24th May 2015, 9:52 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I would ask your surgeon about showering because I have been showering since the morning after my op, my surgeon actually came in to my room and told me I could have a shower if I want so I did.

Only thing I had to do is make sure I had something to sit on in the shower so it was easier, my mom made me keep the bathroom door unlocked incase I couldn't get up, this was more for her peace of mind than mine, it was all absolutely fine!xo
_wildflower_
_wildflower_
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 231

Back to top Go down

Post by going4it 25th May 2015, 10:00 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I've finally got round to looking at your updated pics...amazing!!! Wow that bruising looks sore but your boobs look ace, perfect size and placement. So happy for you xx
going4it
going4it
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 745

Back to top Go down

Post by Monday121 25th May 2015, 12:05 pm

That's good to know wildflower. I hope I get the same advice. There seems to be different advice given by different surgeons. 
I've just messaged mine about alcohol. Nothing was mentioned in my consultation but reading on here lots of ladies have been advised not to drink.
Middlesbrough are in the playoff at Wembley today, it would've been great to go to the pub to watch it.
He hasn't got back to me, not surprising on a bank holiday, so a cup of tea at home in front of the telly will have to do. X
Monday121
Monday121
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by blondielgw 25th May 2015, 1:41 pm

Hi ladies I'm from the April board, I have a small Macom in natural for sale £16.95 posted. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
blondielgw
blondielgw
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 13

Back to top Go down

Post by going4it 26th May 2015, 7:55 am

Aah [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] thinking of you Hun and can't wait to hear how you get on xx
going4it
going4it
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Vickyxo 27th May 2015, 5:29 am

Thank you [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] im sore today and cant sleep well as my boobs ache! Especially when i get ip bit glad that pain dont last long!!! Hows is everyone feeling now? Xxx
Vickyxo
Vickyxo
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 582

Back to top Go down

Post by jabberwocky 27th May 2015, 11:05 am

I was told by my surgeon I could shower, but the nurse I saw for my pre-op, and two of the nurses looking after me recommended I didn't, because the water collects between the tape and the cleavage, and weakens the adhesive on the tape, and so can get underneath and into the wound. 

"And the last thing you want is a wet-wound, we don't like those", they said to me.  I had two baths and one shower in the 13 days between surgery and having the tape off (today!!), the rest of the time I scrubbed my pits over the sink like the glamorous beast I am.   Hysterical  And I can tell you, getting that cleavage bit dry was really tricky.  In the shower especially, as the water just pours into it.

But yes, it was horrid not being properly clean.

BUT I GOT MY TAPE OFF, LADIES!!!  yahoo

I was nervous about how they'd look, as I was conscious that the tape was effectively giving me the support of a cleavagey bra, but omg I am SO happy with them!!!  I can't stop looking at them!  Having the tape removed was like being waxed, it was horrid, and the ends of the dissolvable stitches were obviously stuck to the tape so she had to cut them free (ow!), but I've scrubbed all the adhesive off and just can't stop staring at myself in the mirror, lol.

I'm updating my picturetrail right now but I am so SO SO SO damn happy with them.  I may have had a little cry  Smike

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - congratulations!!  :panic:How very exciting :D :D :D
jabberwocky
jabberwocky
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Skates 27th May 2015, 6:32 pm

What an awesome post! Hurrah and huzzar! Really pleased for you honey, will take a look at your pics and share the joy.
Skates
Skates
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Skates 27th May 2015, 7:07 pm

They look amazing! Well done you. That tape looked really uncomfortable I bet you are really glad to be rid of it.

Really pleased for you.

Feeling the sunburn today, came home from work and hit the ice packs hard!! Got another check in with my surgeon today so looking forward to that, he was super pleased last time and now all my steri strips are off the scars and they are healing so well already. Starting to be able to sleep on my side a bit although I had SERIOUS morning boob today. Wowzers. 

All good though - feeling ok (was a grumpy mare at work all day especially as I can't moan about it as no-one knows, just had a mantra through my head of 'my flipping t*ts hurt!)
Skates
Skates
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SoHereIAm 27th May 2015, 7:40 pm

Hey ladies. All done! Really nowhere near as bad as i was expecting and am making do with just paracetamol for now :)  Can't wait to get  home!  x Thanks for all the support x
SoHereIAm
SoHereIAm
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 9

Back to top Go down

Post by Monday121 27th May 2015, 7:46 pm

Congratulations [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. Glad you're feeling ok. Hope you have a restful nights sleep xx
Monday121
Monday121
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SoHereIAm 27th May 2015, 8:07 pm

Oh wow Monday.  Yours is tomorrow?! good luck and if you are a bag of nerves as I was, I can reassure you its no where near as bad as you're expecting :) 
Best wishes for tomorrow xx
SoHereIAm
SoHereIAm
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 9

Back to top Go down

Post by going4it 27th May 2015, 8:09 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], fantastic to read how happy you are!! So pleased for you lovely!!
Aaah [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].... Congratulations and welcome to the booby club! Really good to hear you a coping ok. Are you back home tonight or staying over?
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]...1 more sleep!!!! How are you feeling hun, bet you're mega excited xx
going4it
going4it
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Monday121 27th May 2015, 8:13 pm

I'm terrified to be honest but also really excited. I've just taken my before pics and they look even worse on camra than they do in real life. They definitely need some help! Xx
Monday121
Monday121
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by going4it 27th May 2015, 8:16 pm

Not for much longer!!! Flash
Honestly don't be scared. Like [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] said it's nowhere near as bad as I prepared myself for. This time tomorrow you'll be a happy little camper! What time are you being admitted, still first thing? xx
going4it
going4it
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Monday121 27th May 2015, 8:30 pm

I have to be there for 7.30 so I've just packed a case. Setting off at 6.30. I love your boob showing character lol xx
Monday121
Monday121
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next