Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

May Buddies

+12
SoHereIAm
jabberwocky
drinkeroftea
EmzH
Littleannie
Skates
going4it
ashleejay
Monday121
_wildflower_
Vickyxo
Charlii
16 posters

Page 5 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next

Go down

May Buddies - Page 5 Empty Re: May Buddies

Post by EmzH 9th May 2015, 7:11 pm

Yeah, pain killer wise it's always best to keep taking them for a few days rather than just when you start to feel sore. I just hope i'm ok enough to eat when i get home! Xx
EmzH
EmzH
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 334

Back to top Go down

Post by going4it 9th May 2015, 7:17 pm

Ooh ashleejay what did you get? Excited for bra shopping!!

I wasn't hungry at hospital but knew the sooner I ate the sooner I would get home. And hubby made us a yummy mezze platter for dinner late evening xx
going4it
going4it
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 745

Back to top Go down

Post by Vickyxo 10th May 2015, 8:23 am

Yeah this is what they do [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] as when i had surgery before they wouldnt let me go home until i had a wee and had something to eat ha. Had to fake feeling great to leave which i regretted as i left the hospital and nearly fainted :-O!! Xx
Vickyxo
Vickyxo
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 582

Back to top Go down

Post by Skates 10th May 2015, 10:31 am

May buddies who are already blessed with new boobies - had you all decided 100% on your size or were you still undecided on the day of the op?! 

Having last minute indecision on size and its freaking me out....!!
Skates
Skates
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 186

Back to top Go down

Post by going4it 10th May 2015, 11:45 am

Aah dont worry hun its totally normal. I went back on Wednesday night as was worried they would be too big. Decided on a smaller size but still left him in control and he said the bigger ones were better on the day and I'm glad he used his discretion as I would have been disappointed in smaller ones. My surgeon always takes the implants you've chosen and a size up and down incase they fit and look better.
Give the surgeon a call and put your mind at rest xx
going4it
going4it
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Skates 10th May 2015, 2:23 pm

Yes I have the one I asked for and one up and down in preparation and I probably will end up leaving it to him. Its just the 'what if'!
Skates
Skates
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 186

Back to top Go down

Post by Monday121 10th May 2015, 2:38 pm

It's good to hear all the successes already in May.  Did any of you begin to have doubts that you're doing/did the right thing? 
I can't help thinking "What if I look stupid. What if I have complications. What if I hate them. What if it's a waste of money." 
Is this just me? I really want it, I just can't help worrying x
Monday121
Monday121
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 84

Back to top Go down

Post by going4it 10th May 2015, 3:12 pm

Oh god yes I did, I posted in the main forum saying "any regrets?" See if you can find it. I was starting to question myself, I knew I really wanted it but was a bit jittery. Everyone's answers really helped massively and I can also say now I have no regrets and would do it all over again in a second.
I think it would be abnormal to not have a wobble xx
going4it
going4it
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by going4it 10th May 2015, 4:43 pm

How are you feeling [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]? 1 more sleep, how exciting!! Xx
going4it
going4it
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by EmzH 10th May 2015, 4:50 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] i keep flitting from excited to "what the hell am i doing!" and everything inbetween!!! Have had a massively productive day keeping myself busy, & spent a small fortune on magazines in tesco earlier haha. Just cooking my tea & then need to pack my bag for the day & try & sleep! Up at 6.30 for a quick shower before i set off :) xx
EmzH
EmzH
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by going4it 10th May 2015, 5:14 pm

We will be thinking of you. Let us know how you've got on once you feel up to it.
Have a nice chilled evening and savour sleeping on your side and front for one last time for a while! 
Xx
going4it
going4it
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by EmzH 10th May 2015, 5:27 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] thanks lovely! :) I'll try & post tomorrow if my drug filled haze lets me remember! I thought exactly that last night, i'm ALWAYS sleeping on my side so the next week or so are going to test me!!xx
EmzH
EmzH
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by jabberwocky 10th May 2015, 5:33 pm

Oooh can I join?  My surgery is Friday.  I'm suddenly bricking it that they won't be big enough, lol
jabberwocky
jabberwocky
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 133

Back to top Go down

Post by _wildflower_ 10th May 2015, 7:13 pm

So much fun in this thread everyone going through the stages!! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I had my first little what am i doing yesterday as well! Not long for you now at all and I will be having my pre op tomorrow morning same time you will be under! S**t just got real!!xo
_wildflower_
_wildflower_
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 231

Back to top Go down

Post by going4it 10th May 2015, 7:50 pm

Haha _wildflower_ that just made me laugh and bonus...it didn't hurt!! 
I'm so thankful for this forum, would have been a totally different experience without you girls xx
going4it
going4it
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by EmzH 10th May 2015, 8:10 pm

Hahaaa!! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] that's exactly what's been going through my head all day!! Finally packed everything & watching a film to try & get my brain to shut up so i can actually get a bit of sleep.

Second that [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wealth of info & so great to bale able to talk to girls going through the same op & the emotions that go with it! Xx
EmzH
EmzH
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by drinkeroftea 11th May 2015, 5:18 am

Its your day Emz!! How excited are you?!! Let us know how you get on! 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] yay, how exciting, always good to have a "op buddy"!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] all the friggin time!! I have a rollercoaster of emotions ranging from, and this is a daily conversation replaying over and over in my head, it  gets very boring!:

you are still too fat, lose the weight  first, 
you had big boobs before and didn't like them,  
I am so pleased with the results of my uplift, 
what if the BA goes wrong/i hate them and wished I just had the uplift, complications, 
what if they are too big or too small..

.the list is endless. I have just tried to distance myself from it, and think what I would say if those  questions were asked on here:
 you have lost nearly 100lbs, and you are working on building muscle. you are an easy size 12, your brain just cannot see the weight loss. 
You had big boobs before and hated them because they were saggy and round your  waist. you loved big boobs when you were 18 and perky.
you have the same surgeon who did your uplift, he did a grand job, so should do a great job this  time round as well.
you have spoken to your surgeon, he has measured you and you have both come to an agreement on size, for you. 

It is only natural to stress and worry, and a good thing as well as you aren't going into this with  rose tinted glasses. I can't imagine there is anyone on here who hasn't had a slight wobble!
drinkeroftea
drinkeroftea
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 243

Back to top Go down

Post by Vickyxo 11th May 2015, 9:12 am

Good luck today [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] :-) Enjoy it xxxx
Vickyxo
Vickyxo
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by ashleejay 11th May 2015, 10:00 am

Hey ladies how is everyoNe?! Goingforit i did the same as i always did!!! Bought a bra that gives u 2 sizes bigger!!! Didnt even think about it til i was home! And sports bras!! It was only 11 squids in m&s so thought i cant not buy it!! 

How is everyone feeling? Im so fed up of not being able to lean and grab things!! X x
ashleejay
ashleejay
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 139

Back to top Go down

Post by ashleejay 11th May 2015, 10:13 am

Whoop whoop i am no longer a newbie! Yay yahoo
ashleejay
ashleejay
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Vickyxo 11th May 2015, 11:41 am

Woo congrats [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] :-) I havent got the priviledge of saying how i feel as im still pre op (boohoo!) but another 15 days and il be right there with you ladies!
How are you feeling? Hope your healing well?! xxx
Vickyxo
Vickyxo
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by ashleejay 11th May 2015, 1:36 pm

Hey hun bet ur counting down the days!! I get my tape off tomoz yay! Hopefully they will give me something to remove the pen! I seem to b the only one sent home with it still on! Its a buggar to get off coz i dont wanna scrub my nww boobies sod that!!!!! I seem to b ok thanks :) apart from the leaning and stretching  (its so annoying u forget u cant do it!) I seem to have had an ok time! Not taking anything anymore anD so far so good!! I still have a torpedo boobs tho i wosh they wud hurry up Lol!! X x
ashleejay
ashleejay
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ashleejay 11th May 2015, 1:38 pm

Hey @jabbywocky i was meant to have the same size but they gave me 335 in the end! Im only small so they didnt fit! I defo had boobie greed when i woke up i nww they weren't rhe 350! No 1 would tel me the size until the next morning when my surgeon can to give me the go ahead to go home!! X x
ashleejay
ashleejay
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Vickyxo 11th May 2015, 4:11 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] i am reeeeeally counting down the days now, 15 and counting!! Even got a countdown app on my phone haha. Aw no! Surely they should of removed that off your skin? Not nice, its already gunna be worse enough not being able to shower let alone having evidence that your havent showered when pen on you for a week!! Haha torpedo boobs?! i havent heard that before.. my friend had hers done and said they were like cones ha. Ahh how are you finding the 335cc? ive been offered this and 345 so im hoping for the bigger one!! xx
Vickyxo
Vickyxo
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by jabberwocky 11th May 2015, 5:40 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I must admit I'm still not sure.  He rang me today, bless him, and said we could go bigger if "I wanted", but that he thinks the 350s (or whatever, I honestly can't remember now!  I'm sure he said 350) will give me a nice natural look.

I'm just hoping 'natural' doesn't mean 'empty', as my current 'natural' boobs are NOT the look I'm going for, lol
jabberwocky
jabberwocky
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 133

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next