Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Feeling a bit numb about everything

+7
Twinky
sarahjane123
Littleannie
going4it
muddypaws
Firecracker71
EmzH
11 posters

Go down

Feeling a bit numb about everything Empty Feeling a bit numb about everything

Post by EmzH 19th April 2015, 5:15 pm

3 weeks tomorrow til op date & i've moved from complete panic to a bit emotionless about the whole thing. I keep getting the odd bout of "i can't wait to have boobs" when i see myself in certain clothes but other than that it's a bit wierd. I'm sure i'll change again within a few days/week but did anyone else have this?! It's like i don't quite believe i'm going to be having it done x
EmzH
EmzH
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 334

Back to top Go down

Feeling a bit numb about everything Empty Re: Feeling a bit numb about everything

Post by Firecracker71 19th April 2015, 5:38 pm

Hey hun, totally normal! I was exactly the same, one day no feelings at all and the next totally freaking out. Odd bout of excitement but like 5%. 
I didn't believe it was happening and now 3 months post op I still can't believe I did it! Feels like it never happened?!
It's all good though, try not to worry x
Firecracker71
Firecracker71
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 337

Back to top Go down

Feeling a bit numb about everything Empty Re: Feeling a bit numb about everything

Post by muddypaws 19th April 2015, 5:45 pm

My op is on Friday hun and this is exactly how I feel, at least sheer panic hasn't hit me yet, I'm sure by Thursday night it will have though lol....

I think our brains must just need a little break from thinking about boobs every now and then so it blocks it out haha x
muddypaws
muddypaws
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 815

Back to top Go down

Post by going4it 19th April 2015, 6:18 pm

Last night I woke up in the night and it was the first time I thought "what on earth am I doing?!" And was in massive panic mode. It kept me awake for ages worrying. Sorry you're feeling this way but glad I'm not the only one xx
going4it
going4it
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 745

Back to top Go down

Post by EmzH 19th April 2015, 6:24 pm

Thanks ladies! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] it's not even a good or bad feeling, it's literally no feeling just now! When's your op?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] good luck!! Hopefully you'll skip the panic & just go straight from this to new boobs!!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] i'm so glad it's fairly normal! Thankfully since seeing my surgeon again i haven't had any freaking out, but it's bound to happen again soon xx
EmzH
EmzH
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Littleannie 19th April 2015, 6:29 pm

Hi I got mine on 7th of May same as [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and I am just a roller coaster of emotions even thought I am going cancel it.......last 2 days I am just emotionless and almost feel nothing. Think it is all normal to have theses feeling as all other ladies seem to say the same......at end of day it is a massive change for us. Xx
Littleannie
Littleannie
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 135

Back to top Go down

Post by going4it 19th April 2015, 7:21 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] as [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] said it's 7th May. I've also felt emotionless about it too really until last night. As if it's not happening to me at all.
I started getting excited more recently but I've literally not bought a single thing yet in preparation!
Then last night it was awful! Guilt over the amount of money I am spending on myself and panic that I won't like them. Will they soften and feel normal, will they look natural but big and how I imagine, will I even like them? What if I hate them? 
I guess this is such a big decision -and it's something we are choosing to do to ourselves so really should be normal to have some reservations. I think it would be more worrying to be taking it all in our stride xx
going4it
going4it
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahjane123 19th April 2015, 7:52 pm

OMG- Im kind of freaking out a bit at times.. Mine is THIS SATURDAY and it feels so sureal?? Im getting mental feelings-like what am I doing? Am I doing this? AAAGGGHHHH .. Then other times im really excited.. I just dont know.. xx
sarahjane123
sarahjane123
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 69

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahjane123 19th April 2015, 7:54 pm

Post surgical Bra arrived in post yesterday morning... Its starting to hit me. Terrified of the general Anaestetic aswell. What am i like? lol
sarahjane123
sarahjane123
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Littleannie 19th April 2015, 7:57 pm

I can imagine how you feeling with it being this close now.....I am sure I will be the same in another week or so....but we have to think positive it is something we have all dreamed off and wanted. You will be fine and it will be a new chapter in your life ....and life is for living and making the most of it.    And now I am freaking out ....lol xxx
Littleannie
Littleannie
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 135

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahjane123 19th April 2015, 8:43 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] lol we can all freak out together- I joke.. We will be fine :) Not long for you now too x
sarahjane123
sarahjane123
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by going4it 19th April 2015, 9:15 pm

So glad I've got all your girls to go through this with! xx
going4it
going4it
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Twinky 19th April 2015, 9:23 pm

It's a roller coaster of emotions isn't it, although a day of being emotionless must be nice...I'm in the 'hmm, wonder if I went a little but bigger 'phase.... uh!
Twinky
Twinky
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1101

Back to top Go down

Post by EmzH 20th April 2015, 6:49 am

& then i dreamt about having it done! Haha! You just can't guess how you're going to feel feom one day to the next in the run up to it can you??xx
EmzH
EmzH
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by _wildflower_ 20th April 2015, 6:59 am

I have dreamed about it too! I wake up in the morning its the first thing I think of I'm obsessed ha! I am sure I will get nervous nearer the time right now I am so excited its ridiculous, I've only told my mom and my bf about it too...I think I feel like I am going to explode with excitement because none of my friends have a clue. Seriously can't wait!
_wildflower_
_wildflower_
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 231

Back to top Go down

Post by Vickyxo 20th April 2015, 7:34 am

Im constantly thinking about it, and if not thinking then in dreaming! I posted a thread a week or so ago saying i feel like im going crazy!! Haha. Its normal to feel like this i think.. Im booking mine for 26th may and i think il be the same as you girls. At the moment im in the struggle of 'will i be the size i want with 335cc implants??' 
It will all be worth it in the end girls xx
Vickyxo
Vickyxo
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 582

Back to top Go down

Post by dannieyram87 20th April 2015, 8:18 am

Don't worry! Try to think of all reasons you wanted it done in the first place, it will help! I am getting my BA done on Wednesday-I've been fine about it until yesterday when I woke up with butterflies in my tummy, wondering if my boobs really are THAT bad...doubt quickly passed when I thought of all those padded bras, bikinis. Soon no longer required!!  I can't believe I'm finally getting boobs! Good luck to you ladies also getting your BA this week too!
dannieyram87
dannieyram87
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 62

Back to top Go down

Post by kezjb 20th April 2015, 7:45 pm

I never felt emotionless, one movement i was like "wahoo the boobs I've always dreamed off" the next I was "omg am I actualy going through survey and voluntarily letting someone do this to me" 

I'm sure you'll feel a whole host of emotions between now and your surgey. Just think of the end result :)
kezjb
kezjb
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 470

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahjane123 20th April 2015, 8:08 pm

Now thats its getting really close, everytime Im showering/dressing..sounds SOO silly but I kind of feel sorry for my poor boobies..
sarahjane123
sarahjane123
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down