Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC maybe?

5 posters

Go down

CC maybe?  Empty CC maybe?

Post by PoppyBee 11th April 2015, 9:28 pm

Hi ladies!

I'm worried about my boobs. I had my surgery almost 3 years ago and had no problems until recrntly. They feel really hard and I can feel the actual implant in places. To look at them standing up, one is slightly larger but not very much at all, when I lie down they are really odd, lumpy shapes and don't fall naturally at all. They're just really hard and feel uncomfortable, verging on painful. I can hardly lie on my side now as it hurts too much, lying on my front is a no no.
I've not had chance to do much research really but from what I remember from my research at the time of BA, it seems to fit with CC. What do you guys think? I'm really down as if I'm not covered for cc (I can't remember what the terms were), there's no way I could afford to have it fixed. I just want to cry. 

Thanks in advance xx
PoppyBee
PoppyBee
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 159

Back to top Go down

CC maybe?  Empty Re: CC maybe?

Post by PoppyBee 11th April 2015, 9:29 pm

My surgery was almost 4 years ago, not 3 :doh:
PoppyBee
PoppyBee
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jen23 12th April 2015, 7:04 am

Hey, sorry to hear you are having problems :( to be honest, stuff like this eeveryones wworst nightmare isn't it. Im afraid I cant help much, only to suggest you go back and see your surgeon, maybe they can offer an explanation. Try not top electrolyte much until you've seen him/her x
Jen23
Jen23
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 791

Back to top Go down

Post by Jen23 12th April 2015, 7:05 am

That las sentence...I dunno where that came from lol was meant to say try not to worry too much until you've seen him/her x
Jen23
Jen23
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 791

Back to top Go down

Post by mirren001 12th April 2015, 9:26 am

Hi,
Sorry to hear your having these issues  Hug    .
Do go back and see your surgeon, only then you will know what your are dealing with.
If it is capsular contracture , implants themselves come with warranty/cover ,this varies depending on brands and is out with with your surgeons aftercare.
Replacement implants can be free, again depending on specific brand warranty/ cover & grade of capsular contracture.
Your surgeon maybe able to keep his costs to a minimum, they often have agreements with anaesthetists & hospitals for re ops, so any cost implication may not be as much as you imagine it would be.
You know something isn't right so need to see your surgeon, do make that appointment, we are all hear for support & advice when you need us. XXX
mirren001
mirren001

Number of posts : 3459

Back to top Go down

Post by PoppyBee 12th April 2015, 1:48 pm

Thank you! Thank you so much for the support, you're just fab!xx
PoppyBee
PoppyBee
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by PoppyBee 13th April 2015, 9:16 pm

Oh girls, I'm so depressed. I knew my boobs weren't falling naturally when I'm laying down but I just took a photo to see how they look from above and they're hideous! The righty in particular looks awful, the nipple is really high with almost the whole breast beneath it. They literally look like they don't belong on the same body - they're so different in shape, size, position.

I felt bad before my BA but I feel sick now. They're so awful
PoppyBee
PoppyBee
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by PoppyBee 13th April 2015, 9:18 pm

I'm going to try get in with cons asap but I'm so sad x
PoppyBee
PoppyBee
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mirren001 13th April 2015, 10:27 pm

From what your describing with your right boob it sounds like it may be bottoming out.
Hope you get your appointment soon & that your surgeon will fix it for you! Hug
XXX
mirren001
mirren001

Back to top Go down

Post by mirren001 13th April 2015, 10:39 pm

Where did you have your op about?
Have googled your surgeon , being BAAPS/BAPRAS registered reputation is everything , I am sure he would want to put the issues you are having right for you.
XXX
mirren001
mirren001

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma71 15th April 2015, 4:46 pm

I met mr alvi when going to my consultations. I thought he was very good and a nice man also, I do not think he will leave you high and dry. I also remember he was baaps etc so I'm sure he will work something out for you xx
Emma71
Emma71
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 172

Back to top Go down

Post by loui1981 25th April 2015, 5:15 am

Have you been able to see someone about it? Mine looked awful before Xmas as I developed cc and snoopy dog deformity within 3 months of surgery. Around the 1 yr mark after the surgery I had a revision and now they are South better. I hope you get to see him. if your cover has expire you could see a few people for a second opinion
loui1981
loui1981
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 909

Back to top Go down

Post by PoppyBee 15th May 2015, 4:54 pm

I'm going to see him on 30th May but it feels so far away. I just don't know what I'll do if they need removing/replacing. No way can I afford the surgery. We were in a whole different financial situation when I had the original surgery. I'm so miserable about it all.
PoppyBee
PoppyBee
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum