Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Price for uplift?

+4
MaeBug
Rebeccajbarratt
Montana
Lou32
8 posters

Go down

Price for uplift? Empty Price for uplift?

Post by Lou32 29th March 2015, 11:05 pm

EI'm I know there a sticky for this but it's not particularly up to date. :-/ I was going to have an uplift a few years ago with James Mcdiarmid but decided against it and we had another baby instead. So here I am again baby is 2 1/2 and a friend has had her boobs done and has a fantastic result... It's got me thinking... I wonder if I could still afford it? I think it was going to cost £5800 for an uplift with implants... What did you guys pay for yours?
Lou.x
Lou32
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 149

Back to top Go down

Price for uplift? Empty Re: Price for uplift?

Post by Montana 30th March 2015, 7:51 am

Hi I've been quoted anywhere between £5700 (with discount for late minute booking with THG!) and £6700 (private Dr Rezai in London) That's uk based clinics of course. Hope that helps x
Montana
Montana
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 283

Back to top Go down

Post by Lou32 30th March 2015, 8:04 am

Bugger, so it's gone up by the sound of it. :-/
Lou32
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebeccajbarratt 30th March 2015, 8:41 am

I paid £5650 with THG xxx
Rebeccajbarratt
Rebeccajbarratt
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 352

Back to top Go down

Post by MaeBug 30th March 2015, 10:01 am

Hiya :)
I paid £5,200 for a benelli (donut) lift and implants with NU cosmetic clinic, at the Harley Health Village hospital in London, that was nearly 3 weeks ago and they've been brill. Really pleased with my new additions! 
x x
MaeBug
MaeBug
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 22

Back to top Go down

Post by Montana 30th March 2015, 1:58 pm

Ooh Rebecca did you haggle or was that the quoted price? Not sure if you can haggle lol probably not! I'm on the verge of booking dance
Montana
Montana
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebeccajbarratt 30th March 2015, 10:11 pm

I was quoted £6200 hun I sent them an email saying transform offered me same procedure wi allergen implants for £5500 would the match the price n she said only could go to £5650 xxxx
Rebeccajbarratt
Rebeccajbarratt
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 352

Back to top Go down

Post by Lou32 30th March 2015, 11:59 pm

I asked about the Benelli lift when I had my consult but James Mcdiarmid doesn't do them apparently. /-:
Lou32
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma71 31st March 2015, 9:27 pm

I paid 5,600 for donut lift and anatomical allergan implants in October last year with a private spire based surgeon. As of Thursday that will now also include one completely free revision surgery xx
Emma71
Emma71
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 172

Back to top Go down

Post by Lou32 31st March 2015, 9:51 pm

Emma, can I ask what complications you had with your donut lift?
Lou.x
Lou32
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma71 1st April 2015, 6:35 am

Do not know why I wrote that, must be nervous.... I had a lollipop lift and it's not the lift that's been the issue it's the correction of my tuberous breast that needs further work. I didn't have a lift because of big boobs though, I had small droopy tuberous ones with big puffy nipples that also had to be reduced. To be honest I'm going to end up with an anchor scar anyway because he is taking the implant out for the re op from my crease, this doesn't really bother me, the crease scar is the least noticeable anyway. Hope that helps xx
Emma71
Emma71
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 172

Back to top Go down

Post by Montana 1st April 2015, 7:07 am

RebeccaJBarratt I have one final question sorry. Can I ask what size you were before your surgery? Your pic looks the size I'd like to be and I'm also going 410cc motiva through THG but with Mr Payne. 
I did the email think but lowest she'd go was £5700 lol x
Montana
Montana
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Contemptuous 26th August 2015, 10:14 am

Sorry to resurrect an older thread!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I saw James McDiarmid and he's recommended what I now know is a lollipop lift along with fairly small implants. My boobs sound very much the same as yours [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] so I'm reassured that a lift is the right course of action. 

Lou, is your surgery taking place on 2nd Nov? I was offered that date yesterday so I'm wondering how he'll be in two places at once haha. It's a fair distance for him to travel!
Contemptuous
Contemptuous
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 185

Back to top Go down

Post by Lou32 26th August 2015, 2:56 pm

Hi Contemptous, that date was my original date before I got pregnant with my now 3 yr old! I was all booked and ready to go when my husband finally agreed to try for a third baby. I lost my deposit too. :-( I'm still breastfeeding at the moment and haven't got the money saved anymore so essentially I'm back at the start of my boobjob journey... I'm actually wondering if James is the right way to go now. I only had one consultation back then and I've since read about uplifts done without detaching the nipple totally which I'd prefer. I can't remember do that's why James said he would do either. It was so long ago! I'd love to know your experience of him If that's ok?
Lou32
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Contemptuous 26th August 2015, 4:19 pm

Ah that explains it! I was worried about the logistics of him doing surgery in Cornwall and Gloucester on the same day!

I'm not 100% sure I'm going with James yet - I'm waiting for the hospitals to send me quotes for the procedures, and there is one other surgeon I saw and liked but haven't had a consultation with, so he's also an option potentially. I did really like James, though; he seemed very down to earth and spent a long time explaining everything to me. He was running almost 30 minutes behind but didn't try and rush me out the door. 
I'm currently on maternity leave having had my second (and last) child so I'm really keen to get my boobs sorted before I go back to work!
Contemptuous
Contemptuous
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Asorrell81 8th October 2015, 8:42 pm

I have been quoted 6250 for an uplift and implant with transform
Asorrell81
Asorrell81
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 119

Back to top Go down

Post by Contemptuous 17th October 2015, 8:44 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I ended up going with James! It's been less than a fortnight but I'm very pleased with the results so far. I'm due to see him next week so I'm hoping he'll say everything is healing and looking like it should. 

My procedure cost just under £6.5k which is more than I'd anticipated but when I looked into having a BA it hasn't even crossed my mind that I'd need a lift also.
Contemptuous
Contemptuous
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by emilysarahdodds 17th October 2015, 11:32 am

I'm paying around 6500 for uplift with implants with a private surgeon, you certainly pay for the quality of work in my opinion :)
emilysarahdodds
emilysarahdodds
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 853

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down