Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Got measured today! perhaps they aren't small!!!

+8
Emmapinder1983
Zum_Boobs
mirren001
Firecracker71
Loubeeloujack
Twinky
pixi81
Gembo
12 posters

Go down

Got measured today! perhaps they aren't small!!! Empty Got measured today! perhaps they aren't small!!!

Post by Gembo 29th March 2015, 2:59 am

Soooo I got measured today at bravisimiso as I am six weeks post op. There I stood saying to the lady how I wish I would of gone a little bigger and that I hope I've achieved at least a  d cup because bravisimiso says they start from a d cup and how embaressing that would be if I went there to be measured but was too small for their bras. Anyways .... and there we have it, I am a 30 ff !!!! Double F !!?? How on earth !! 
Shocked !!!!
Gembo
Gembo
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 260

Back to top Go down

Got measured today! perhaps they aren't small!!! Empty Re: Got measured today! perhaps they aren't small!!!

Post by pixi81 29th March 2015, 7:12 am

What a nice surprise! Your avatar looks great, what cc did you have? My ops on Thurs getting very jittery now x
pixi81
pixi81
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 185

Back to top Go down

Got measured today! perhaps they aren't small!!! Empty Re: Got measured today! perhaps they aren't small!!!

Post by Twinky 29th March 2015, 8:30 am

Wowzers!  They look fab, bet ur buzzing x
Twinky
Twinky
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1101

Back to top Go down

Post by Loubeeloujack 29th March 2015, 8:41 am

Ff wow I'm hopping for d/dd hope your happy with your new assets they look great x
Loubeeloujack
Loubeeloujack
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 191

Back to top Go down

Post by Gembo 29th March 2015, 9:11 am

Honestly I don't see how they can be because they really aren't big at all , if it was any where other than bravisimo I would say they were wrong ! But I hear they are the best place for fitting . I went from a 32b and I had 410cc high profile unders :)
Gembo
Gembo
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Firecracker71 29th March 2015, 9:56 am

Yay! Bet you're so happy hun!x
Firecracker71
Firecracker71
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 337

Back to top Go down

Post by mirren001 29th March 2015, 10:16 am

Looking good & Fab size!  dance
Just goes to show how way out people's size perception can be, pre op had your surgeon said "I think you should go with 410cc implant & that will get you a nice FF cup" , what would you have thought?
XXX
mirren001
mirren001

Number of posts : 3459

Back to top Go down

Post by Gembo 29th March 2015, 10:44 am

My god I would have said no ! He said I would need at least 400 to get a d cup !!! Lol
Gembo
Gembo
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by mirren001 29th March 2015, 11:11 am

Same here, I was after what I though was a full C & now have what I thought was roughly a full C, but my idea of full C just happens to be my now E/F cup!
Had I been told at consultation I would end up with an E/F cup with my size of implant think It would have chosen a much smaller implant & ultimately been disappointed with my result.
Before I found this forum my idea of an E/F cup was humongous ,way bigger than the likes of Jordan's so called DD's!
XXX
mirren001
mirren001

Back to top Go down

Post by Gembo 29th March 2015, 11:14 am

Same here! I am still not convinced I will update my pic trail but honestly they are just little boobies I don't see them as big to be honest they look under average  size . Boyfriend thinks I need my head testing. The boobie assistant in bravisimo was laughing at me she said you have got a really nice size but I stood there saying I don't know I'm still not convinced I went big enough . Crazy thinking I can feel this with a ff
Gembo
Gembo
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by mirren001 29th March 2015, 11:24 am

From your avi & having 410cc implants there's no way you have small boobs! Your measurement at FF confirms this! At six weeks post op it's still early days & there's still lots of changes they can go through & being able to wear nice bras makes a huge difference from how they look compared to sports bras.
Think of how fab you're going to look in all your summer clothes etc.
XXX
mirren001
mirren001

Back to top Go down

Post by Zum_Boobs 29th March 2015, 1:06 pm

Wow FF!! You look amazing! when I had natural DDs when I was in my teens, I didn't think they were very big at all lol When I mention my BA to people, they always ask what size are you going to be, so I actually say D/DD because if I say any bigger (which my minds thinking more of an E/F these days hehe), They'll think I'm mental because size perceptions these days, they'll think I will be walking around like Chelsea Charms  Hysterical
Zum_Boobs
Zum_Boobs
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 338

Back to top Go down

Post by Emmapinder1983 29th March 2015, 2:59 pm

They look great hun, wow ff. x x
Emmapinder1983
Emmapinder1983
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1270

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahlou222 29th March 2015, 3:56 pm

Whoop whoop!! FF certainly isn't small. Youll have to tell your surgeon and let us know what his expression is/what he says :) xx
sarahlou222
sarahlou222
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1349

Back to top Go down

Post by Moocher90 29th March 2015, 4:02 pm

Amazing xx bet you are chuffed to bits, look great in your avi xx
Moocher90
Moocher90
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 445

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii 29th March 2015, 7:14 pm

Great size, they look fab!
Charlii
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

Post by twinkleroo 30th March 2015, 6:29 am

Amazing size!
twinkleroo
twinkleroo
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 356

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down