Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Any sports bra recommendations for post op?

5 posters

Go down

Any sports bra recommendations for post op? Empty Any sports bra recommendations for post op?

Post by lje1983 28th March 2015, 7:45 pm

I've still got a few months to go before op day but I like to be organised so thought I would ask you lovely lot which post op bras you would recommend. I have no idea what I should be getting to be honest! 
Also I have another sizing consultation next month and wondered if I should wear a sports bra to that so I can try the sizes on?
lje1983
lje1983
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 121

Back to top Go down

Any sports bra recommendations for post op? Empty Re: Any sports bra recommendations for post op?

Post by muddypaws 28th March 2015, 7:56 pm

Hiya, I'm a little bit further down the line than you but not much, I've picked my size and I'm booked for 24th April.... I've got the same problem, no idea about sports bra sizes! I've bought about 4 cheapish sports bras, couple from M&S and a couple from tesco in different sizes. But I've just bought a Macom bra which seems to be perfect as its specially designed for the job and you only need to choose your back size as the rest molds to your new boobs. It's a little more expensive but I wish I'd bought it first then I wouldn't have needed to guess sizes with the others. A lot of ladies on here that are post surgery reccomend them.

Hope this helps xxx
muddypaws
muddypaws
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 815

Back to top Go down

Any sports bra recommendations for post op? Empty Re: Any sports bra recommendations for post op?

Post by lje1983 28th March 2015, 8:14 pm

Thanks Muddypaws, yeah I have seen Macom
lje1983
lje1983
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by lje1983 28th March 2015, 8:17 pm

Oooops!! I meant I have seen the Macom mentioned a few times, I will definitely have a look at them. My consultation is on the 24th of April! Can't wait to decide on size so I can get things together & just wait then!
lje1983
lje1983
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by muddypaws 28th March 2015, 8:18 pm

No probs :-) 

Oh 24th April is a big day for both of us then, good luck! X
muddypaws
muddypaws
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 815

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii 28th March 2015, 8:21 pm

It depends what your surgeon wants you in. If you're going for a sizing consultation, any old cheapie will do. But ask then what support you'll need post op, and what size they suggest. Some have low/no support, so comfort bras like the belvia, or low support yoga style sports bras are fine.

If you're told high, the favourite here are the macom and m&s zip front for a front fastening. These are good once your swelling has subsided, because you can't fit extenders. I think the girls have been talking about the Royce too, similar to the macom. For back fastening there's Shock Absorber, Triumph Triaction, m&s high impact 2pk, Panache non wired. Back fasteners are good because you can get your regular size and just add an extender to accommodate the swelling round the ribs, as you'll go up a couple sizes for the first 2-3wks.
Charlii
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahlou222 28th March 2015, 8:22 pm

Personally I started with the Macom in a medium (34 band) but after 6 days it was too big for me. So it was a bit of a waste of money, however it was big and very comfortable and I couldn't imagine wearing anything else or anything any tighter (I measure 28 band).

From 6 days and still now I'm wearing a Royce post surgery bra and I love it, so comfortable and small enough straps it's not huge and I can still wear modt clothes without it showing.

Marks and Spencer do a twin pack of brad which do up at the back. They're £29.50 for 2 = bargain! You could get some bra extenders and make them bigger and smaller for swelling. I sleep in them but don't wear in day as they have a line down them and don't want it to look obvious I'm wearing a sports bra. 

I was asked to take a same band size but bigger cup sports bra with me for the sizers but some places have them already. Where are you going for consultation? X
sarahlou222
sarahlou222
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1349

Back to top Go down

Post by lje1983 29th March 2015, 2:26 pm

Thanks for the advice :-) I will have a look at the different brands you've mentioned. Didn't want to waste money on the wrong thing so will definitely ask my ps what he says I will need support wise.
lje1983
lje1983
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahlou222 29th March 2015, 4:01 pm

I would ask if you need to take a bra for sizers with you :)
I would also buy within 4 weeks of the op so you could always take back.
And buy big! I think I was scared of buying a E because that seemed massive but my DD's are getting tighter. 
I think when I go shopping next week I'll get fitted for a sports bra :) xx
sarahlou222
sarahlou222
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1349

Back to top Go down

Post by Loubeeloujack 29th March 2015, 4:14 pm

I got some new m and s sports bras off eBay the other day at s good price. I've bought a cheap one from asda and one from tesco in different sizes my ps said to get 34dd to allow for swelling but I've got a 34e too just incase x
Loubeeloujack
Loubeeloujack
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 191

Back to top Go down

Post by lje1983 29th March 2015, 5:18 pm

Another quick question as you lot clearly know what your talking about. 
I'm having Nagor Impleo MP unders and having looked at the size guide for Nagor they do a 420 & 460cc I was hoping to be between 400 & 450 but don't wanna go too big but equally don't wanna suffer from boob greed after! I'm 34b now, do anyone have any idea what either of those size implants would make me?
lje1983
lje1983
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Loubeeloujack 29th March 2015, 5:28 pm

I'm having 350/380 and I am a deflated 34b and was told that would take me to a d or dd at the most so imagining your size would be a dd/e but depends on weight and frame I'm 5 ft5 and around 130lbs size 8-10 x
Loubeeloujack
Loubeeloujack
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 191

Back to top Go down

Post by lje1983 29th March 2015, 5:45 pm

Pretty similar sizing to me Loubeelou. I'm also a deflated 34b due to darling children!! Thanks for the info :-)
lje1983
lje1983
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down