Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Macom or Royce?

+4
Charlii
Firecracker71
sarahlou222
muddypaws
8 posters

Go down

Macom or Royce? Empty Macom or Royce?

Post by muddypaws 25th March 2015, 6:45 pm

I can't decide which one to get... Rolling Eyes

The Macom would be good because I only need to order my back size but the material looks so much nicer on the Royce. They are both quite expensive so I don't really want to end up buying both or buying one and finding it doesn't fit. This whole bra thing is mind boggling, I've spent hours looking at sports bras lol.

What are you thought/ experiences with these bras please ladies? 

xxx
muddypaws
muddypaws
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 815

Back to top Go down

Macom or Royce? Empty Re: Macom or Royce?

Post by sarahlou222 25th March 2015, 6:55 pm

I got a medium Macom because of the swelling, I couldn't imagine anything else.. I wanted big and loose because anything slightly tigher just felt weird and made me conscious of my new boobs allll the time!
But by day 6 it was too big, so I switched to the Royce (tried on with new boobs and just too much swelling it didn't fit at all) but after 6 days it was PERFECT felt amazing and sooo comfortable!
The Royce has a lot more stretch... I got a 32DD and wish I could an E.. even if it meant I just had a bit more under the boob, I do find myself pulling it down throughout the day.. still wearing it!!

If you only want to get one for swelling and none swelling, I would recommend:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

and get some back extenders, even if you have to wear 2-3 bra extenders... they are so comfortable and at less than £30 for 2 a bargain!!! x
sarahlou222
sarahlou222
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1349

Back to top Go down

Post by muddypaws 25th March 2015, 7:04 pm

Thanks [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. I think I might get the Macom for initial post op hun, mainly because I won't have to choose cup size. I've already bought a couple of 34DD sports bras from m&s with some back extenders but I'm just worried they are going to be the wrong size. At least then I could decide afterwards if it's worth buying the Royce, it just looks so comfy. I think I need to measure my back size to make sure though lol. Did you go up a back size with the Macom hun to compensate for the swelling? x
muddypaws
muddypaws
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Firecracker71 25th March 2015, 7:12 pm

ARGH wrote a response and it went missing! I got the Macom but it doesn't cope well with swelling, mine was perfect for 3 days then was baggy as anything! Complained and got an exchange, although I never actually wore it again- the hand washing is a bugger!
MUCH preferred the M&S sports bra twin pack, chuck them in the washing machine and hey presto x
Firecracker71
Firecracker71
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 337

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahlou222 25th March 2015, 7:14 pm

I measure a 28 rib and the macom was 34! - It was still big around the ribs but was perfect over the top.
Because I was told 'soft bra and or no' I didn't worry about the bigger bit on the ribs..

It's so hard to understand what they feel like lol. They feel like something is sat on you, like pressing against you. So with a tight bra it just makes you SO aware of them!

I'd measure yourself and add at least 4 inches for swelling. I was buy within 4 weeks (which you are) because then you can always take back :)

Your still welcome to by medium macom.. xx
sarahlou222
sarahlou222
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahlou222 25th March 2015, 7:15 pm

*would
*my
Sorry" xx
sarahlou222
sarahlou222
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii 25th March 2015, 7:18 pm

I like the macom, but I don't think I'd use it post op, at least not while the swelling is temperamental. I sleep in mine every night.
Charlii
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

Post by muddypaws 25th March 2015, 7:32 pm

Thanks ladies! 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] 4 inches, really?!? Oh Crickey I'm gonna have to re-think this bra situation lmao.... Seriously need to find the tape measure! My surgeon just said a soft bra too - think that's also why I'm confused Rolling Eyes
I think I will buy new if I decide to get one thanks Hun, that way if it doesn't fit I can send it back/ exchange it. Sounds like I will prob need a 36 which I thinks a large. Get it on eBay, they seem to be selling quite well on there x

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] The hand washing thing is putting me off too, last thing anyone wants to do with sore boobs is stand and hand wash bra's eh!

x
muddypaws
muddypaws
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Mammamia 25th March 2015, 8:06 pm

Personally I'd stick to normal sports bras and bra extenders. If he said soft bra it probably means you don't need high impact so even supermarket brands would be fine. The m&s high impact 2 pack are great. Cups sizes on these bras are quite flexible because they aren't moulded, more like a crop top. Buy a few options and then return what you don't wear. I still wear my post op bras now so no money wasted at all!
Mammamia
Mammamia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1275

Back to top Go down

Post by Mammamia 25th March 2015, 8:07 pm

Ps if you do get a macom enter mybreast promo code for 15% off I think!
Mammamia
Mammamia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1275

Back to top Go down

Post by Moocher90 25th March 2015, 8:16 pm

I'm wearing a macom in medium and I'm usually a 34 back well maybe I'm not...... Maybe I'm a 32. I find that it's very comfortable and supportive. Once everything is settled will properly get measured and find out the true size x
Moocher90
Moocher90
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 445

Back to top Go down

Post by muddypaws 25th March 2015, 8:24 pm

Thanks Moocher, I've just been upstairs and tried the ones on that I have already bought, I got a 34dd (m&s) and a 36dd (tesco) and I think the 36 band will be better when I have swelling, just hope the cup sizes are right (they seemed flippin HUGE when I tried them over my baby sized boobies lol). I think I might even wait and just see how I get on with the ones I have as I'm at a complete loss with it all if I'm honest :-/
muddypaws
muddypaws
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by anneritchley 25th March 2015, 8:56 pm

Macom for me. I got on with it xxx
anneritchley
anneritchley
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2293

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahlou222 25th March 2015, 9:54 pm

If you have different back sizes I wouldn't worry at all now :)
Just relax and enjoy the excitement and build up! X
sarahlou222
sarahlou222
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by muddypaws 26th March 2015, 10:12 am

I've just bought a Macom in Large lol :ok:

xxx
muddypaws
muddypaws
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Loubeeloujack 29th March 2015, 5:34 pm

My Royce arrived yesterday size 36f but was told would suit sister size of a 34 dd but it looks like I could fit one of the babies head inside a cup compared to the medium macom I've bought well I'll find out Friday which fits best lol x all good fun estimating sizes x
Loubeeloujack
Loubeeloujack
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 191

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahlou222 29th March 2015, 9:17 pm

The sister size of the 34 dd would be a 36 e. I'm sure if it is too big you could send it back. I find my 32 band fits quite snug so you never know.. Also the bit that sits below the boobs may look like part of the cup at the moment, but when you put it on, its so nice to have an inch or so below the boobs for no incision irritation :) xx
sarahlou222
sarahlou222
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Loubeeloujack 29th March 2015, 9:36 pm

I got it off eBay £15 but excellent quality as last measured 32dd and after swelling she said it was too big hopefully it will be ok for first two weeks if not can sell it on as sure I'll get money back at that price x
Loubeeloujack
Loubeeloujack
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 191

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahlou222 29th March 2015, 9:39 pm

I certainly think so too :) xx
sarahlou222
sarahlou222
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down