Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In shock!!

+7
Mammamia
Boobies2be
Charlii
Gembo
anneritchley
Becky59
Fleurina
11 posters

Go down

In shock!!  Empty In shock!!

Post by Fleurina 5th March 2015, 10:30 am

I got measured in bravissimo yesterday. I measured, now get this,  28g. How is this physically possible with 240cc implants. I didn't have lots of breast tissue beforehand. I just can't believe it. I went down by 100cc in the op. 
I desperately wanted small pert boobs and am still lumbered with these huge knockers. Not good at all. Have been told can't have smaller implants because of  breast width. I thinking now should have just had them out completely and a lift. Beyond dissapointed x
Fleurina
Fleurina
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 131

Back to top Go down

In shock!!  Empty Re: In shock!!

Post by Becky59 5th March 2015, 11:02 am

Ah fleurina so sorry to hear you are so disappointed! Can't believe they are 28g as don't look that big! It probably doesn't reassure you but I think they look fab and perfect for your size! Your Avi looks great! Are you happier with the symmetry now as were worrying about this? Xx
Becky59
Becky59
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 219

Back to top Go down

Post by anneritchley 5th March 2015, 11:18 am

They certainly don't look like a G !!! I'm only an E xx
anneritchley
anneritchley
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2293

Back to top Go down

Post by Gembo 5th March 2015, 11:41 am

They look perfect on your avi Hun . Have you got a pic trail- they really don't look a g but I guess that's just a number , concentrate on how they look on you xx
Gembo
Gembo
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 260

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii 5th March 2015, 2:08 pm

Remember it's based on relative volume, and it's just a number. What were you measuring before? 28G=30FF=32F=34E volume-wise. Plus a bra in bravissimo will come up differently to another brand. I measured 32E there, but have other bras that fit just as well in 32DD and even 34D. I really would focus on how they look and feel to you, rather that the label in your bra
Charlii
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

Post by Boobies2be 5th March 2015, 2:42 pm

You are my sister size....and I honestly feel that they 'look' more like a full C.  A bra size is just a number and letter....it's how they look on you that should be most important.  Are you happy with how they look on you?

Bravissimo explained to me that for most women that go there to get measured, cups in the F region are now most common because they are fitting correctly, rather than sizing the old fashioned way. 

Try not to get hung up on the number/letter, and focus more on how they suit your frame.

I for one think the size as per your avi, looks perfect! x
Boobies2be
Boobies2be
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 508

Back to top Go down

Post by Boobies2be 5th March 2015, 2:43 pm

Oops,, just wrote pretty much the same as Charlii! x
Boobies2be
Boobies2be
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 508

Back to top Go down

Post by anneritchley 5th March 2015, 4:59 pm

I notice from your avi, are your boobs still sitting high? They look like they have a lot of changing to do. Swelling etc and your boobs will not fit a bra properly yet xx
anneritchley
anneritchley
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2293

Back to top Go down

Post by Fleurina 5th March 2015, 6:26 pm

Thanks for all your comments.  I was wearing either 32e or 30f. More recently 32e, then wanted to be a c cup which I was pre first ba 9 years ago. It seems I needed an even smaller implant than the 240cc to achieve what I wanted. Alas, it is not to be, however will get a second opinion re the volume and assymetry in a couple of months
Fleurina
Fleurina
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Mammamia 5th March 2015, 6:31 pm

Sorry to read you're not happy. Maybe at your follow up appt check with the surgeon to see if he put in the lowest profile implant that exists for your breast width. And if he didn't, ask why not. If you know your breast width you can check the catalogues. But I agree with the girls, forget the numbers and concentrate I whether your happy with the size on you. I think you look great but I know that doesn't help if you feel they are too big on you. Give it time see how they settle and then work out your options x
Mammamia
Mammamia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1275

Back to top Go down

Post by loui1981 5th March 2015, 7:08 pm

Plus augmented breasts measure bigger but look smaller. It's normal to look a d without bra and measure an e. You asked for bigger boobs and have a reasonable size implant. I think you need to get used to them. I'm a 34f and look like a dd without a bra on.
loui1981
loui1981
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 909

Back to top Go down

Post by Fleurina 6th March 2015, 7:20 am

I had a breast reduction and lift. I did not want them bigger.  The reason for the op was to go smaller. But u are right, I need to get used to them
Fleurina
Fleurina
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by bouncyDD 6th March 2015, 8:05 am

Hi hun..do they feel bigger than before? as looking and measuring when it comes to implants are 2 different things...I had 420cc and measure 34D in most bras..all these expensive bra shops seem to measure much larger...its how u feel and look in proportion to ur body.. Ur avi they look a fab size and they do look perky.. see how u feel after getting used to them and then u can make a decision after  that xx:giveu:
bouncyDD
bouncyDD
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 656

Back to top Go down

Post by mirren001 6th March 2015, 10:31 am

Sorry to hear you are disappointed with your results so far! Hug
You are still early post op so there's still time yet for them to change a little more, it's hard to ignore them when you aren't liking what you are seeing on a daily basis but think this is what you should try doing for a bit as it is only going to get you down.
Focus on a few months from now allowing yourself time to heal & if you still aren't happy you could maybe get a few opinions from other surgeons on what options are available to go smaller( perhaps a lower profile anatomical implant ?) You could then perhaps see your surgeon & see if he would consider a revision as your results not being what was discussed as being your goal from op with him.
Hopefully by the time they settle your result will be something you can be happy with, but if not in getting other opinions you will know what can be done regarding a future op. XXX
mirren001
mirren001

Number of posts : 3459

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebeccajbarratt 6th March 2015, 2:09 pm

Sorry to hear your still not happy fleurina! It's so disappointing isn't it! Really feel for you! As your assymetry settled yet? Mine hasn't :0( xxx
Rebeccajbarratt
Rebeccajbarratt
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 352

Back to top Go down

Post by Fleurina 6th March 2015, 3:16 pm

Thanks ladies. I think the measurement was such a shock!! 
Rebecca sadly no change with my assymetry either. X
Fleurina
Fleurina
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down