Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wish I would have gone bigger or am I used to them

+11
sarahlou222
LindaP
Zum_Boobs
anneritchley
blush89
Princess_x
Roses27
Mammamia
Boobies2be
Charlii
Gembo
15 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Wish I would have gone bigger or am I used to them - Page 2 Empty Re: Wish I would have gone bigger or am I used to them

Post by Zum_Boobs 3rd March 2015, 4:53 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] this is one of my big fears, that I don't go big enough... but saying that, the amount of ladies on here who have said, they look so much better after a few months! Patience is so hard when you wanted something for so long but I bet you'll be very pleased as you continue to recover. =)
Zum_Boobs
Zum_Boobs
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 338

Back to top Go down

Wish I would have gone bigger or am I used to them - Page 2 Empty Re: Wish I would have gone bigger or am I used to them

Post by Gembo 3rd March 2015, 4:58 pm

Yes it's difficult especially if your petite like I am. I went for the smaller option because the surgeon said 440 was the biggest he was happy to put in. I wanted to be smaller and to dress them up but still look normall and professional when working . I think they just need to settle from what everyone saying ☺️
Gembo
Gembo
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 260

Back to top Go down

Post by Boobies2be 3rd March 2015, 6:08 pm

I had 440, my stats are below, and at my first measure I was sized at 32ff (I actually think it's probably more like a 30f though), and honestly, to me they look like how I would imagine a C cup to look like.  They aren't malleable enough yet though for me to work with, but once they are, I'll be to have a play about with what clothes make them look good etc.  At the moment though I'm just trying hard like you to be patient :)  We spend so long wanting them, then so long waiting for them to finish doing their stuff, I swear by the time they're done we'll be ready for new ones haha!

As you've said though, once they're finished doing their thing you'll be able to play them up or down whatever suits your mood :)
X
Boobies2be
Boobies2be
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 508

Back to top Go down

Post by Gembo 3rd March 2015, 9:56 pm

Avi updated in the same bra as my pre op pic !! I am just over two weeks post op xx they are so stiff so look so small in a bra but when out of it tonight they are looking better
Gembo
Gembo
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Gembo 3rd March 2015, 11:08 pm

Will they come out of my body more in the pics . Does that make sense even !! I know what I mean in my little muddled mind haha
Gembo
Gembo
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by LindaP 4th March 2015, 12:50 am

Gembo, your boobs look beautiful in your avi! xx
LindaP
LindaP
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 234

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahlou222 4th March 2015, 5:55 am

Gembo. They are still sitting very high, when they 'come away from the body', its called 'dropping ' and they will also fluff, they will only get bigger as this happens.
I'm glad the healing process has got better for you! Keep your chin up and be patient. They certainly aren't going to be small clap hands xx
sarahlou222
sarahlou222
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1349

Back to top Go down

Post by twinkleroo 4th March 2015, 6:45 am

Gembo, they look amazing!  Not small at all! As you said your only 2 weeks post op, still a lot of dropping & fluffing to happen!  It's hard but patience is best here, try not to think about them to much at the moment.  This is not your finished result.  :-) x
twinkleroo
twinkleroo
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 356

Back to top Go down

Post by Roses27 4th March 2015, 7:58 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] that is one cracking avi you've got there, be proud and excited at the changes that are to come, at the mo there tight and squished, give them time and they will drop, soften and come more together, 
Just remember what you had before in essence your BA is going to give you a larger version of
Xx
Roses27
Roses27
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 565

Back to top Go down

Post by Gembo 4th March 2015, 8:50 am

Oh ok thanks ladies  I think they just look small but I think it's because they are right Against my body . I am still wearing a binder strap the nurse said I could take it off on Thursday , on Saturday I will be 3 weeks post op . How long did you ladies wear straps for ?
Gembo
Gembo
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahlou222 4th March 2015, 9:07 am

Every surgeon is so different as to how long you were a strap for. Some none at all, some 3 months :) xx
sarahlou222
sarahlou222
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1349

Back to top Go down

Post by twinkleroo 4th March 2015, 9:12 am

I had to wear mine for 6 weeks! By week 5 I could feel that it wasn't really doing anything as implants had dropped & softened. I know it's to do with the muscle too though so I kept it on until was told I could take it off. X
twinkleroo
twinkleroo
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 356

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii 4th March 2015, 9:19 am

I wore my strap for 6wks! 3 is a walk in the park! 

Right now your implants are being held so high and tight against your chest. Your skin and muscles need the time to stretch and accommodate the implant. Also, the implant is still 'box fresh'. The ones you feel in the consultation are out and have been handles by who knows how many people, so they're much older and more malleable. You need to give it time for the implant to adjust and settle from a D to a b with a slope. This is fluffing. Could take a few weeks, for me it was about 6months. 

These celebs who walk out of surgery with perfectly settled boobs, it's bull. They'd have been in hiding allowing them to heal. You need to give it time.

And they really aren't small! You're looking at a different angle to everyone else, but I'd say at least an E!
Charlii
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

Post by Emmapinder1983 4th March 2015, 12:13 pm

Love your avi hun, defiantly say they aren't small. You wait till they settle, I think you'll be very happy x x
Emmapinder1983
Emmapinder1983
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1270

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige's 4th March 2015, 12:45 pm

Pic looks amazing gem x
Paige's
Paige's
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 363

Back to top Go down

Post by Gembo 4th March 2015, 3:47 pm

Thanks all . I'll update my picture trail soon too .i guess there isn't much difference between 410 - 440 cc anyway so I hope in a few weeks I'll feel really glad I went for the 410cc . All the surgeon kept saying was these are all fuller or less full versions of your d-dd size you want !!  I just went with the sizers which looked better and the smaller looked nicer so fingers crossed I'll still think that . I'm a nightmare haha
Gembo
Gembo
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by anneritchley 4th March 2015, 4:11 pm

Defiantly an e like Charlie said. !!! Xxx
anneritchley
anneritchley
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2293

Back to top Go down

Post by Gembo 4th March 2015, 4:54 pm

Really!?! I'll update my pic trail ! Then I think you may not think so big haha 
After this post I feel much better and am kinda thinking they are actually going to be nice . It's not obvious in my clothes either as I wore super booster bras before but I'm still in a renolife bra (similar to macom )
Gembo
Gembo
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Boobies2be 4th March 2015, 5:31 pm

They look bigger than my immediate post op pic and I'm measuring 30ff before fluffing.  Trust me...when you compare that pic with one in just 4 weeks time uyou'll notice a big difference.  They are a really good size I think!  They're going to look great! :) x
Boobies2be
Boobies2be
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 508

Back to top Go down

Post by Raisen22 4th March 2015, 8:44 pm

Gumbo your new avi looks wicked! 

Seriously hun, stop scrutinising them for now and give it a while. They will be wonderful!

I kept thinking mine don't look as big but I'm in a very unflattering sports bra. I got a new bra the other day, tried on a 32d, 32dd and a 32e. The 32e was the one that fitted me, so there's no way my boobs are as small as I think they are!! I'm 6 weeks PO on Monday and mine still look that D shape, no slope to them yet, many changes to happen! 

So, seriously, your boobs look lovely and big in your avi now, so just wait and see how brilliant they'll look once they're all finished changing and healing!! 

x x x
Raisen22
Raisen22
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 104

Back to top Go down

Post by Raisen22 4th March 2015, 8:45 pm

Ha!! Gumbo!! 

Sorry Gembo, that was autocorrect, not on purpose!! 

x x x
Raisen22
Raisen22
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Gembo 4th March 2015, 9:12 pm

I've just taken my bra off and today they look lots better !! I love them right now !!!   Oh and Raisen - your avi makes me jealous all that upper pole! Lovely ! :)  have any of you ladies got pic trails- I'm gonna update mine now
Gembo
Gembo
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Raisen22 4th March 2015, 9:20 pm

Glad to hear you're loving them today! 

That pic was at 2 weeks, although they are still D-shaped they're def not as high now! I'm gonna try and get a more recent pic up soon and you'll see they difference! Your upper pole in your pic looks the same as mine hunny!! 

x x x
Raisen22
Raisen22
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Gembo 4th March 2015, 9:28 pm

Oh yes so it does ! Yay !! It's these sports bras really makes them look boring -   Just updated my pic trail if anyone wants to see pm me
Gembo
Gembo
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Raisen22 4th March 2015, 11:39 pm

See... I told you!! 

Oh god, they're bloody awful, I had these nice coloured primark ones but they were the wrong size. I went to go get a 32dd but they don't do them in sizes bigger than a c! Oh the joys of having bigger bobbies haha. So I got this horrid granny looking one in my size and it's just terrible!! 

Can't wait for normal bras!! 

x x x
Raisen22
Raisen22
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next