Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How long to wear sports bras for?

+9
Rebeccajbarratt
twinkleroo
dling1
blush89
mirren001
Mammamia
Charlii
sarahlou222
Espresso
13 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

How long to wear sports bras for?  - Page 2 Empty Re: How long to wear sports bras for?

Post by Charlii 30th January 2015, 1:26 pm

No, it's all down to when you feel comfortable with it. A good tip is to guide his hands at first and show him how much pressure and what not to do. 

Note for sexy times - if you're still in your mandatory sports bra period, it stays on, no matter how nekked you'd rather be! Only after the all clear can they get a face full!
Charlii
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

How long to wear sports bras for?  - Page 2 Empty Re: How long to wear sports bras for?

Post by Espresso 30th January 2015, 1:29 pm

Thanks Charlii, will do that Give You
Espresso
Espresso
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 41

Back to top Go down

Post by anneritchley 30th January 2015, 2:12 pm

Hi, I had to wear mine for 8 weeks but I still wear one day and night at the moment. My choice though.  Xxx
anneritchley
anneritchley
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2293

Back to top Go down

Post by Espresso 30th January 2015, 2:27 pm

Thanks Anne, I think I'll wear a sports bra for as long as I can bear it, with maybe the odd day in a nice bra. Come the summer though I will be living in strapless bras so I hope I've adjusted to wires by then! x
Espresso
Espresso
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 41

Back to top Go down

Post by anneritchley 30th January 2015, 2:34 pm

When all your swelling has gone down sports bras are sooooo comfy. That's why I do t like taking mine off. Live sleeping in it. Not very sexy for the hubby but that's life xx
anneritchley
anneritchley
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2293

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess_x 30th January 2015, 9:55 pm

12 weeks in a sports bra for me. 3 years on,  I still wear one to bed. It's definitely advisable to keep the look of your boobs for longer. I didn't pay 4k for boobs to not look after them properly x
Princess_x
Princess_x
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2671

Back to top Go down

Post by twinkleroo 31st January 2015, 6:34 am

Any recommendations for a decent sports bra?
twinkleroo
twinkleroo
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 356

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 31st January 2015, 7:54 am

The most favoured bras here [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] are The Macom (if you choose this type 'MyBreast' into the promo bar and you'll get 15% off) M&Ss front zip high impact bra, Shock absorber (high impact), Triumph Tiaction Extreme and M&Sis two pack of high impact back fasteners (only £29 for 2)

I'd personally recommend the Trimph Triaction Extreme. It has a low from so although you're still getting full support, it's better than other sportsbra because you can wear loads more things with it. 

LOVE the M&S Front fastener too. It's super cute if you have Knicks to match their colour. I wear these for bed still. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by twinkleroo 31st January 2015, 8:11 am

Thanks Cookie. Lots to have a look at! :-)
twinkleroo
twinkleroo
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 356

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess_x 31st January 2015, 2:03 pm

Shock Absorber for me x
Princess_x
Princess_x
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2671

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii 31st January 2015, 2:09 pm

A lot of the girls are looking at the panache now too. It comes in wired and nonwired, so the non for recovery, and the wired is fab once you have the all clear for exercise.
Charlii
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

Post by kezjb 31st January 2015, 4:46 pm

I wore my post op bra for a month before I began to wear wires and normal bras, I saw my surgeon and he gave me the go ahead.
I still wear my post op bra in bed and round the house when I'm lounging around.
kezjb
kezjb
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 470

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next