Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3hrs post op

+5
Emmapinder1983
mirren001
IsabellExpat
COOKIE
Charlie1234
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

3hrs post op - Page 2 Empty Re: 3hrs post op

Post by Charlie1234 17th January 2015, 6:47 pm

Not sure what happened there, I wrote a massive reply! Basically them drains wow no wonder I felt so uncomfortable! So glad they're out, and I'm now home! Struggling a bit tho with the fact I can hardly do anything! Also this may seem a silly daft question but how long till they soften and start to feel more normal? At the min they just feel like two giant balloons! I haven't told anyone about my op but feel like if u took one look at me you'd be able to tell! 
Also a bra q - I've been given one for walking around but consultant doesn't want me to wear it to bed or when resting? Does that sound familiar to anyone? Also it's very tight xx sorry million questions, can feel my consultant getting a phone call in the morning lol xxx
Charlie1234
Charlie1234
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 30

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 17th January 2015, 9:26 pm

It's going to be a good while yet before they fully soften up Charlie. It took mine about 3 months before they looked anything like normal and a further 3 months for them to soften up! I hid my early post-op boobs with pashminas. I had loads that I'd wear with jeans a vest top and a jacket, with the pashmina draped over - no-one ever knew. You could do the same with smart trousers or skirt if need be for work also. 

About your bra...well, if your surgeons told you you're fine to go braless when resting/sleeping I wouldn't be wearing the bra you're in that hurting you. It's likely your swelling is starting to kick in so the bra is now feeling tight. Whip it off Charlii, as you're reating now and ready for bed soon under surgeons orders you have no need for it. 

If you don't have access to your surgeon tomorrow (Sunday) then check the bra you've been given. Is it a front or a back fastener?

If it's a back fastener unless your actual boobs are hurting in the cup as well as the band I'd just send someone to buy you some bra extenders. You can get them most places that sell bras. 

However if the cup is tight too, I'd get your regular back soze, go up a cup soze and also buy the bra extenders. 

If it's a front fastener, I'd still stick with going out for a back fastener, they're just easier to gauge through the early post-op weeks and allow for swelling with the extenders, so if there's a size in there just buy as I said above. However, if there isn't a size and you're just given a small, medium, or a large, then you're going to have rely on the help of the old measuring system. This isn't something we would ever recommend for you to do here but in emergencies you've no choice So one of our members here has a system that's relatively good. But like I said this for guidance only for in an emergency. We DO-NOT recommend anyone use a measuring system method, always go a fitting 'when you get the all clear' 

You can find the measuring method to help if need be HERE Charlii. 

Just to add that all of our post-op instruction is tailored to help us get the best from the surgery we've had. Some may not have to wear a bra at all through recovery, some just some of the time like yourself, some low impact bras, some high impact bras, some for two weeks/4/6/12 weeks, it all differs depending on what's best for us, so never compare your recovery instructions to anybody else babe. They're not you and their recovery will require different means to get them their own good results. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie1234 18th January 2015, 8:43 am

Thanks so much for your advice! Think today 3days post op I'm having a major wobble ! What have I done to myself? Why? And will they eventually feel normal instead of two gigantic bowling balls stuck on my chest ! Got the belly going on too so I'm just feeling rather fed up and down and worrying I'm doing all the right things to help make sure they heal right xxx
Charlie1234
Charlie1234
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsball 18th January 2015, 8:58 am

Oh charli, day 3 can actually be worse than day 1! Swelling starts to kick in and like baby blues, you also can get boobie blues. The mixture of ga, pain killers, lack of sleep, the pain, the anti climax and everything else makes early post very much a roller coaster of emotions. 

Usually after a week things turn around. Every day you will feel better day by day. 

As for the Buddha belly, drink lots of wTer, take some senna if you can't go, or prune juice. I will deflate, when you start to get up and moving taking little walks round the house it'll start to go down. 

You're doing all things right Charlie.  Hug
mrsball
mrsball
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 5982

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 18th January 2015, 9:11 am

Sounds like the 'Booby Blues' has kicked in Charlie Hug

Makes you feel proper crappy and uncontrollably upset, half the time you don't even know what it is exactly you're upset about but the tears roll anyway. 

It's not nice but it is common sweetie, every little concern you have is magnified to something really big and you don't think you'll ever feel the same again - you will though yes

When the GA muddles all your hormones up just as you described, these 'major wobbles' start entering your head, it generally only last a couple of days but they can be hard tearful days and if you need to talk at all, just remember we're here for you Charlie and many of us have sat right where you are now and know exactly what you're going through. It will get better though lovely.  Hug  Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie1234 18th January 2015, 9:33 am

My hormones are all over the place! Can complaint about hubby he's being amazing and nothing is too much trouble! I'm just struggling thinking I've made such a massive mistake and there's not a lot I can do about it! I know I have to look at the bigger picture but not easy when stuck in bed resting with not a lot else to think about xx
Charlie1234
Charlie1234
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 18th January 2015, 10:05 am

The worst you can do for yourself is stay in bed all day Charlie. Get yourself up and have a little walk around a couple of times a day, or just go down and sit one the sofa. 

This surgery doesn't make you immobile in any way, you may find you hunch when walking instinctively but that's normal and the more you think about your pisture the more you'll start straightening up. But there's really no need whatsoever to be staying in bed all day. The sooner you're up and about the sooner you'll start feeling better babe. 

Just short gentle walks at first, if it's only a short walk around the house, that's fine. At least you're getting yourself moving. In a couple of days, you'll be able to take a little short walk outside in the fresh air, or even if it's only around the garden, again it's better than being in bed all day. 

The only thing you'll achieve sweetheart in being in bed all day is more swelling, a risk of DVT and a longer recovery. 

In saying all that it's important you get rest too, so if your tired, go to bed and have a sleep, but then get up again and have a little walk downstairs.

It's all about listening to your body and doing what you can and resting when you need to hun. But unless you're being physically sick and can't get yourself out of bed, there's really no need to be staying in it at all. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie1234 18th January 2015, 10:53 am

Yes probably took that far too literally! I'm not staying in bed at all! I was up at 8 am as couldn't sleep have been wandering round the house and came bk to bed about half 9  had an hrs snooze and now I'm bk up pottering! I would go mad if I was on bed rest as I bore quite easily! Xxx
Charlie1234
Charlie1234
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2