Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

February Buddies

+9
laurajc84
Emma_iw14
mrsball
Paige's
Lauramumof3
ACKUGA28
drinkeroftea
Gembo
COOKIE
13 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

February Buddies - Page 3 Empty Re: February Buddies

Post by Gembo 24th January 2015, 12:16 am

Oh that makes me feel better . I expect them to look like two balls stuck on! I can't see your avi Hun is this because I'm using this on a phone ? My breasts are narrow or something because I am only a 29 inch chest . My surgeon is foreign it's hard to understand his accent and I forget what the patient co ordinator says lol xxx
Gembo
Gembo
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 260

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 24th January 2015, 12:25 am

Ok, at the top right of your page you'll see an arrow, click the arrow and choose the option 'classic version' you'll be able to see the pink pages then.  :ok: Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Gembo 24th January 2015, 12:32 am

I've done it ! Wowsers they look greattttt!did I read your a 32f?? Wonder what I will be ? They say d maybe dd ? But not certain !
Gembo
Gembo
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 25th January 2015, 12:24 pm

Ahhhh, glad you're able to use the pink pages now. The grey forum is quite limited isn't it. 

I've just seen my ticker and had an "OMG! OMG! OMG!" moment hahahaha. In 2 days I'm only a month away from my new boobs! The bad boys will be being ordered now and brought into clinic sat in their little box with MY name stamped all over them! I feel like I want to babysit them and cuddle them and care for them on the run up to my Breast Augmentation - but that's going about TOO far isn't it....Blush

Haha. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by laurajc84 25th January 2015, 1:16 pm

Hi I'm a feb buddy too. Have my BA with Ms Lutz on the 20th Feb at Riverside Transform.....this time next week will be February and it will be my new boobies month!!!! Xx
laurajc84
laurajc84
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 23

Back to top Go down

Post by drinkeroftea 25th January 2015, 9:56 pm

Not at all Cookie!! You will have a days ticker soon! 

Hi, and welcome Laura! How exciting, it really isn't long now!!

How are we all getting on?

I got my pre-op care from my PS, booked in for 12:00 on the 10th. Seems so real now. I got that hibscrub, thanks Cookie! Also ordered a Macom bra and I also got an extra high impact front zip sports bra from Marks, so hopefully they will be ok. I have a big "surgery box" under my bed now. I also got a new dressing gown as I have to walk to theater and my current one is bum skimming, and I really don't want to put Mr H off his work. I am such a geek and its gone in my surgery box, to be used for the first time on op day! Once my bra arrives, I will be all set I think. Apart from my vch piercing. I can keep it in and it will be taped, but just to be on the safe side, I want to get a bar that is hospital, safe, so off to a piercers tomorrow. I have never changed it, so I want to do that asap, rather then before the night of the surgery. Once I have done that, I will be right grand!!

Oh, I just have to download some books to my kindle, but I will wait till the day before otherwise I will be too impatient and will start reading them now!
Whats in everyone elses surgery box/bag? 

xx
drinkeroftea
drinkeroftea
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 243

Back to top Go down

Post by ACKUGA28 26th January 2015, 3:27 pm

Hi drinkeroftea. 

how's you been? Are you starting to feel excited now? 
I'm actually feeling really scared and had a panick attachk earlier today, Im really working myself up over the ga.
I've packed me Macom bra, dressing gown, button up nightie, slippers, wash bag with mini travel toiletries , just gotta get me a tracksuit for coming home in, had to buy everything new don't ask me why lol.... My 3 year old boy is on antibiotics for a chest infection and my 5 year old and partner have a stinking cold so I'm also worrying I'm gonna get a full blown cold, I've had a sore throat, runny nose but keep thinking it's gonna get worse and I'll have to postpone me op, sounds a bit selfish really. 
Anyways hope everyone's well, and excited for FEBRUARY!!!!panicyipee
ACKUGA28
ACKUGA28
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 193

Back to top Go down

Post by Gembo 26th January 2015, 7:48 pm

I'm getting excited now ! :)
Gembo
Gembo
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 29th January 2015, 9:16 am

I just popped on to say how excited I am with February almost upon us and my having only 29 days to go and then I saw your ticker. ACKUGA. 4 more days! Woohoo! You seem pretty organised though.

So excited for you yahoo

Whens your date Gem? Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gembo 29th January 2015, 11:50 am

14 feb whaaaaaa!!!!
Gembo
Gembo
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 29th January 2015, 3:23 pm

lol only two weeks away! How exciting. 

You should pop your ticker into your signature so we can watch the days the days tick by. Have a look how to apply a ticker [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ACKUGA28 29th January 2015, 11:31 pm

Hi ladies, sorry I haven't been on much lately, I've been having to work late because I'm having two weeks off, I know cookie I can't believe I've only got 4 days to go myself, and to be honest Im bricking it, so so nervous, and can't sleep either. Hopefully should get my admission call either tomorrow or sat..... 
Not long till your op either cookie , them 29days will fly by Hun, bet you can't wait. Xx
ACKUGA28
ACKUGA28
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 29th January 2015, 11:55 pm

You're gonna be fine hun. Hug

Yes, I'm really excited. Seeing days instead of months there really has started to make it all real for me now. I wish it was tomorrow, I really do. The sooner time flies the better for me. It really can't come quick enough. No nerves at all for me yet either. Normally I'm like yourself, really bricking it, but that's 'for me' been because of complication and it just never seemed to stop so I was worrying it would go wrong 'again' so felt like I was just going through the motions having to switch off, because I'd run if I hadnt lol, so no excitement from my previous ops. 

This time though, I think because of the confidence I have in the surgeon I can't wait a single moment to have my new boobs. The days just seem to be dragging now 'cos I'm so desperate to see 'em lol. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ACKUGA28 30th January 2015, 1:44 pm

I know what you mean when your excited and the days feel like they are dragging, but before you know it, it'll be your turn again Hun, and you will have your perfect boobies before you know it you'll see, are you an overnight or a daycase Hun? Xx
ACKUGA28
ACKUGA28
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 30th January 2015, 2:42 pm

Awww thank you ACKUGA. kiss They were really nice words. 

I'm booked for 1 night, possibly two depending on how I get on after surgery. I don't usually fare too well, but I won't be charged any more for two night than one should I need the additional stay. They've all been very kind at the clinic. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ACKUGA28 30th January 2015, 3:50 pm

Cookie I'm so sorry to read that you've had complications from previous ops Hun, this next op for you will be the one! ( if you get what I mean) and I too agree that's really kind of the clinic to offer the extra night for the price of one, you sound like your going to be very well looked after Hun, xx
ACKUGA28
ACKUGA28
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Emmybird2 1st February 2015, 12:05 pm

Hi girls I have my surgery Wednesday and today I'm feeling really fed up to say the least I'm having severe doubts for several reasons. Is this normal? And what can I do to get rid of this feeling 
Any advice warmly welcomed Em xx
Emmybird2
Emmybird2
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 154

Back to top Go down

Post by drinkeroftea 1st February 2015, 3:11 pm

Hello my fellow February lovelies! 

Sorry for the late reply Ackuga, manic manic manic at work. How are you feeling now? AwwwI know it's easy for me to say, but please please please try not to worry about the GA. Think how many 1000s of people have one every day and there are no worries. I'm sure the staff and your surgeon will be grand at helping with the old nerves. I can't believe your op is tomorrow, it seems to have flown by!!

Is the bag all packed and ready to go? What time will you be heading off? 

Cookie you are in the 20s now!!! Time seems to have flown past, yet is still going slowly, if that makes sense?!

Hiya Em, and welcome! It is perfectly normal! Are you feeling ecstatic one minute and then getting ready to phone up and cancel the next?! 

Is there anything in particular you are worried about?  In all honesty I don't think there is much you can do to get rid of that feeling, it is a rational thought process. Coming on here and chatting to girls who feel the same, and girls who have been there, gone the t-shirt etc is probably the best way to think through your doubts.
xxx
drinkeroftea
drinkeroftea
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 1st February 2015, 4:37 pm

ACKUGA28 wrote:Cookie I'm so sorry to read that you've had complications from previous ops Hun, this next op for you will be the one! ( if you get what I mean) and I too agree that's really kind of the clinic to offer the extra night for the price of one, you sound like your going to be very well looked after Hun, xx
I do get what you mean and thank you kiss but today's all about YOU babe! I'm so, so excited for you. It still won't feel real until you're in the room at the hospital,  then...once you're ther, it still won't feel real until you're in the theatre and then babe, you wake up and it's all bloody REAL! you'll have boobs and boy will you love them! dance
Emmybird2 wrote:Hi girls I have my surgery Wednesday and today I'm feeling really fed up to say the least I'm having severe doubts for several reasons. Is this normal? And what can I do to get rid of this feeling 
Any advice warmly welcomed Em xx
You have the pre-op jitters Emma Hug type jitters in the search bar and you'll see that you're definitely not alone sweetheart. MANY women go through this phase on the last run up to their big day. You could literally spend the day talking yourself out of this, but deep down where it really matters you KNOW it's the right thing Emma and its all going to be just fine yes
drinkeroftea wrote: 

Cookie you are in the 20s now!!! Time seems to have flown past, yet is still going slowly, if that makes sense?!
It makes absolute sense drinkoftea  yes  It's like the days are dragging but then ive blinked and another week has gone! 

I better start gathering all my things together next week I think, because otherwise I'll be throwing all kinds of crap into my bag rushing to get out of the door haha. 

How are you? have you enjoyed your pre-op  journey so far?
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by drinkeroftea 1st February 2015, 5:16 pm

Hah, I know the feeling! I think I am going to pack by bag tonight, just to make sure I have got everything. I think I am all organised, vch piercing has been changed to plastic so no worries about that, and bra extenders are on their way via amazon. 

I'm very up and down still. I keep thinking I should wait 6 months, then I look in the mirror and think no chance! I've only another 16lbs to get to my goal weight, I can get that off before my BA in May, so there should be no worries of sagging again. Plus if i put it off, I'm sure I could come up with another excuse then etc. 

Seems so real now.  panic
drinkeroftea
drinkeroftea
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Emmybird2 1st February 2015, 6:45 pm

Thanks Cookie, I just feel so stupid feeling like this as I had a hysterectomy in sept and had no emotion what so ever yet this op that ive wished for for the last 7 yrs is finally here and I don't know if it's really what I want at all now its within spitting distance. It's funny ive got it in my head that I like and want the fake look but strangely I don't want to look fake if you know what I mean and that more than anything is bothering me I wish I could see the out come before I had the surgery lol. 
  So glad to have found this site as my man is looking forward to the new boobs but is rubbish at the emotional support side of things he's just like man up woman !! 

Em xx
Emmybird2
Emmybird2
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 154

Back to top Go down

Post by ACKUGA28 1st February 2015, 11:09 pm

Hi emmybird2 and welcome Hun,

Cookies right about the pre-op jitters, it's something I've suffered all week leading up to my big day tomorrow, everyone does Go through it and it is perfectly normal Hun, just our emotions causing havoc 

Not long till your big day either Hun,
This forum and the lovely ladies on here, has been an absolute godsend to me, and I'm sure many others would agree, so I'm sure you'll get all the answers you need. 
As for men, they only ever see the boobs and don't think of the recovery side,  I've had to explain to my man that he can't be rough handling me for a while, and to expect me to be up and down through the healing process, don't think he quite Understands, as all he keeps going on about is how he can't wait to see me with my new boobs, which is lovely that his excited for me but I know what his like, if you know what I mean...... 

Your 7 year wish is nearly here Hun, a www with the mixed roller coaster of emotions it is exciting. Hope your ok xx
ACKUGA28
ACKUGA28
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 1st February 2015, 11:09 pm

You're having round implants am I right Nikki? With an uplift your surgeon usually won't let you go too big on the implant size, so...what you're gonna get is a nice, beautiful, natural look. But let me tell you this - with a round implant if you WANT a fake look you CAN have one. 

A push up bra, or for me, if I want that look it's the good old wonder bra a cup size smaller than I am and VAVOOM! I got that high global fake look that has man AND women taking second looks lol.  You can do that with a round implant, because all you're doing is forcing that gel from the bottom of your Breast, back up to the top. Granted, it's not the most comfortable lol. But what I'm trying to say Emmy is all your problems will be solved. You get the best of BOTH worlds. 

You mention having no feelings about your hysterectomy, you're only a young woman Emmy and you had no control over your body. It's little wonder you had no emotion. Your body likely switched off in self protection mode. 

But this uplift and augmentation...you WANT this. You ARE in control of this and that can be quite bloody scarey when you know you're soley responsible for what you're about to do to your body. But trust me Em, ive been here a long time and seen many women feeling exactly as you are now, ive been there myself too and it's a really scary place to be. But...tomorrow night your good luck thread will be up, your bag will be packed and ready, the house will be cleaned, if you've a family they'll all be sorted and you sweetheart will be filled with so much excitement you won't know if it's fear or joy and you do you know what Em, it's really OK to be feeling a bit of both. This IS a massive decision to have made, but not one you rushed into, so you're heading in there with no regrets babe. So put those negative thoughts right out of your head, because 'the best of both worlds' they're all yours come Wednesday Em and you're going to be just fine. 

Know that we're always here for you if you want to talk hun.  If you'd rather PM that's OK too. But you're not alone at all and we'll be there for you every single step of the way. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige's 3rd February 2015, 12:10 pm

21 DAYS!! :yahoo:Cant Wait!!! X
Paige's
Paige's
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 363

Back to top Go down

Post by Jo12 5th February 2015, 10:05 am

Hi Ladies, Im new here (first post). Im having my BA Friday 13th with Transform (Manchester). Getting excited :-)
Jo12
Jo12
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next