Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can i only claim once on aftercare

4 posters

Go down

Can i only claim once on aftercare  Empty Can i only claim once on aftercare

Post by loui1981 17th December 2014, 5:00 pm

My coordinator says since I have claimed on my aftercare policy it is no longer valid. Yet I bought new implants with this revision and paid extra for them. And before I left hospital I was not only given the implant lifetime warranty info but also a leaflet on warranty with my implant stickers attached and giving info on the aftercare and advertising extended aftercare. So I'm confused if I'm not eligible for aftercare even on my new implants why have I been given this warranty information leaflet with my implant details attached
loui1981
loui1981
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 909

Back to top Go down

Can i only claim once on aftercare  Empty Re: Can i only claim once on aftercare

Post by camilla85 17th December 2014, 5:19 pm

I think you have to read what your aftercare policy says, all the small print etc. Does it say you can claim only once?

I hope more experienced girls will b able to help u x
camilla85
camilla85
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 234

Back to top Go down

Can i only claim once on aftercare  Empty Re: Can i only claim once on aftercare

Post by Charlii 17th December 2014, 8:41 pm

That sounds like the biggest bs. The only thing I can think of is that your aftercare starts new with the new op. They can't just reop and boom, done, what if you get another complication. I'd go through that fine print, and maybe ask to speak with her manager.
Charlii
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

Post by Mammamia 18th December 2014, 8:49 am

I would have thought complications are still covered, but I do recall somewhere along the line I was told cc was only covered for the first occurrence. It may have been mybreast who told me this. I would definitely go through the fine print and ask for the full policy details in writing.
Mammamia
Mammamia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1275

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down