Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Boobs a bit.....sore?

3 posters

Go down

Boobs a bit.....sore? Empty Boobs a bit.....sore?

Post by Jen23 29th November 2014, 8:50 am

Hi everyone!
18 days post op today and doing as well as I can be. Let go of some of my worries and niggles and boobs have really changed this week!
The last few days they've been feeling a bit sore, its a weird feeling.
They don't ache, its not like the nerve tingles ive had, not like the sunburn feeling ive heard others talk about....just sore.
Woman time has landed so I figured maybe it could be that? Ive never really had boobs to feel this way when pre menstrual before so I don't know what that feels like (don't know whether thats hilarious, or really sad for me lol ) its a very odd feeling, almost like my boobs don't know what to do with themselves. If I wear my bra tight for support they feel a bit sensitive, loosen it, they feel achey.

Do you think it could be woman time doing this to me? Or is it just general post op boobness?
Jen x x
Jen23
Jen23
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 791

Back to top Go down

Boobs a bit.....sore? Empty Re: Boobs a bit.....sore?

Post by Charlii 29th November 2014, 12:02 pm

I'd say a bit of both really. Every woman is going to heal differently, and experience their own sensations, and soreness is perfectly fine. Ladies week is probably adding to it too. How many weeks are you now? (go get a ticker!!) all the blood flowing to heal them will add to the sensitiveness, like anywhere that gets engorged. But it's all normal.
Charlii
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 29th November 2014, 9:34 pm

Which sportsbra are you wearing Jen?

It really does make a difference. If you're wearing a good quality sportsbra then I'm in full agreement with all Charlii said, but if you're wearing glasses an Asda, Tesco, Primani or any of the other cheaper brands after a few washes they start to loose what little support they originally had and this will start to hurt your boobs because they obviously aren't getting the support they need. 

I go on about ice packs a lot on the forum but they're truely wonderful for helping all aspects of the healing stages. It's importan to never let the ice pack near your incisions though. But placed on top of your boobs when they're sore or aching or anything... Lol. It's simply heaven Jen. Xxx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Jen23 29th November 2014, 9:40 pm

Im still wearing the 2 post op bras my surgeon gave me, im a good girl! :)
I have invested in a sports bra today so that I can wash both my bras at the same time but not worn that yet x
Jen23
Jen23
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 791

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 29th November 2014, 9:47 pm

Great :ok:

At just over 2 weeks post-op your boobs will hurt Jen. Especially if you're maybe over doing it? As your healing progresses you start to feel a lot more confident about moving around and if you're using your arms/upper body a lot your body lets you know in the cruelest way (pain and discomfort) to calm it down Jen. xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down