Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Silly question?

+2
Charlii
anneritchley
6 posters

Go down

Silly question?  Empty Silly question?

Post by anneritchley 25th November 2014, 9:04 am

Hi I'm 3 days post op and am wearing my macom. It holds my boobs in one place . How are my boobs going to drop wearing this tight bra. If the bra is holding them up how will the implant drop into the pocket ? Xxx
anneritchley
anneritchley
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2293

Back to top Go down

Silly question?  Empty Re: Silly question?

Post by Charlii 25th November 2014, 9:15 am

Not a silly question! I don't know the exact science behind it, but it will happen! You need to be in the firm support so that the implant adheres to the pocket and it can start forming it's capsule. Then gravity will take hold, despite the bra, and they'll drop into place. For some girls this doesn't happen, but I'd say that's mostly unders with too tight muscle, or the pocket is too small. Dont worry yourself about it, I promise It'll happen, just not today or tomorrow.
Charlii
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

Post by anneritchley 25th November 2014, 9:20 am

Thanks it's funny the things you think about . I am now struggling with the good old constipation and took laxative the last two days but nothing . It will pass. I think it's because my whole body is tense and my dad being here to help me and don't want to have a number 2s while he is here . Silly eh ? The things we go through !!! Xxx
anneritchley
anneritchley
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MI55NP 25th November 2014, 10:03 am

These questions are all interesting to me so keep asking! I didn't research my boobs at all! I don't know the science of it either. I left hubby with it all or I'd have never done it. I made him find my surgeon and research the implants, I'm such a scardy cat!

With the dreaded constipation, if you do well with paracetamol I'd recommend switching to that rather than the codeine based tablets. Xx
MI55NP
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 141

Back to top Go down

Post by anneritchley 25th November 2014, 10:12 am

I'm going to try and stay off the codeine today . I find I need it to help me rest at night. I have only taken paracetamol today so far. Be lovely when the tightness goes. I'm going to change my bra tonight to a clean one so that should be fun. I think I'm a bit scared of my boobies. Don't know why xx
anneritchley
anneritchley
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MI55NP 25th November 2014, 10:34 am

I was the same Anne, I had all dressings off yesterday and was groaning! The nurse said why are you groaning!? I replied, because they might fall off! She did lol! I had the boob fear but have to say, from week 3 and from last night I feel happy, normal, they are really starting to feel like part of me ...finally! Xx
MI55NP
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by anneritchley 25th November 2014, 10:38 am

Ahhh that's really good news but they do feel like they are going to fall off . Haha xx
anneritchley
anneritchley
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MI55NP 25th November 2014, 12:17 pm

In 4 weeks time they will stay on pmsl xx
MI55NP
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mirren001 25th November 2014, 1:41 pm

Drinking  plenty water & eating fresh fruit / veg can help kick start your bowels. Charli recommends lactulose too to help & a lot of my oldies at work swear by it.
There's no specific time as it varies from one person to another but a day will come when you just don't notice your boobs as being implants & they start to feel like they belong so ,hang on in there! Hug        XXX
mirren001
mirren001

Number of posts : 3459

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii 25th November 2014, 2:09 pm

Oh yes, the lactulose will Def help! Just a couple quid over the counter, cheaper than sennakot and definitely more effective!
Charlii
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

Post by Jen23 25th November 2014, 2:21 pm

Aaw Anne, the constipation is awful.
Im allergic to codiene so didn't take that and I still suffered. Apparently its the GA that does it. I bought prunes and ate them, that worked better than meds for me.
I know how u mean about the boob fear. Me and mi55 were discussing that in another topic. I had a panic attack the first time I changed my bra, im sure its normal to feel quite vulnerable. Is there someone that can help u? X x
Jen23
Jen23
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 791

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 25th November 2014, 2:31 pm

anneritchley wrote:Hi I'm 3 days post op and am wearing my macom. It holds my boobs in one place . How are my boobs going to drop wearing this tight bra. If the bra is holding them up how will the implant drop into the pocket ? Xxx
The bra you're wearing is one designed for 'any cup size' so although you may feel like it's holding your boobs back, it's actually just supporting them. If your boobs swell, they'd feel the same, the swelling goes...they feel the same. Does that make sense?

So it's very easy for your implants to drop and fluff, don't worry hun. 

As for constipation, although you might have been given medication to last you a week? That's not to say you have to use them for that week. Listen to your own body and make a judgement call as you go...if you don't feel you need pain killers and can get along without them, or maybe just take them at night to help you off to sleep then it's best to do that. The sooner you're off the pain killers the better it'll be for you. 

If your constipation is very bad you can take both Senna and lac tulle together. I'm on a LOT of pain killers and take three - lactulose, Senna and movicol. So it's fine to take them both together. 

The best method to help you get going though is walking! Getting yourself up and maybe starting to take short walks now, even if it's just around the house. The movement of your body will help get the bowel moving and you'll soon go :ok: xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Jen23 25th November 2014, 8:03 pm

How are your boobs today, Anne?x x
Jen23
Jen23
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by anneritchley 25th November 2014, 8:07 pm

Hi Jen . Was a bit down today and have some oozing from wound. But apart from that not too bad . Just been worrying all day . How are you feeling now ? Xxxx
anneritchley
anneritchley
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jen23 25th November 2014, 8:32 pm

Aww, big hugs! Its so difficult isn't it. Nobody can prepare u for the emotional stuff you go thru. And when you research surgery and the aftermath, I think we all focus on the pain, recovery etc. My surgeon offers counselling in with the price, 2 sessions, I thought "im fine before, im happy with my decision. Why would I needing after? I will have tits" lol its a roller coaster for sure.
Ive not had any oozing so cant advise on that im afraid, although im sure the girls have told u jot to worry and that its normal to a certain degree?
If yr unsure, do u have a number you could call tomorrow maybe?
Might make u feel better heating it from a "professional" (no offence girls) x x
Jen23
Jen23
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Jen23 25th November 2014, 8:36 pm

Oh, sorry, yeah m lots better today. I feel great for going back to work, even been roped into doing an extra shift (don't worry, I only do 2 shifts a week totalling 12 hours)
I think my muscles needed to stretch.
In fact, my boobs have evened out a bit today. My naughty righty has stopped having the implant on an angle and is sitting flatter to my chest. Doesn't look as pinched anymore, I think it might even have dropped a bit like the other one. Im really happy with them today......tomorrow might be different tho ;) lol x x
Jen23
Jen23
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by anneritchley 26th November 2014, 10:23 am

That's great news Jen . Everyday they are changing for the better. You have done so well going back to work . Braver than me xxx
anneritchley
anneritchley
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down