Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sports bras?

+2
WOOWOO55
anneritchley
6 posters

Go down

Sports bras?  Empty Sports bras?

Post by anneritchley 21st October 2014, 4:56 pm

Hi I know everyone is a different shape size etc, but I have heard of people spending a lot of money on sports bras for after surgery. I don't mind to pay but some people end up wearing for example a tesco support sports bra and not wearing the expensive one!! I just bought a tesco sports support bra and it feels really nice. My op is on the 22nd November. Some people who pay a lot say they are uncomfortable! Has anyone on here experienced the same thing??
Xxxx
anneritchley
anneritchley
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2293

Back to top Go down

Sports bras?  Empty Re: Sports bras?

Post by WOOWOO55 21st October 2014, 5:00 pm

hiya i bought mine from next in the sale and cut wires out love em,u can by sum bra extenders also to give u an extra inch or 2 they help ebay r good for those  xx
WOOWOO55
WOOWOO55
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 302

Back to top Go down

Post by anneritchley 21st October 2014, 5:01 pm

I'm a 34 so do you think I should get a 36?
Xxx
anneritchley
anneritchley
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii 21st October 2014, 7:25 pm

The problem with cheap sports bras is exactly that - they're cheap. For some girls this is fine if they don't need high impact support, but for others they just wont cut it. They tend to loose a LOT of their support after just a few washes, so you end up paying twice as much anyway because you're replacing them so often!

Firstly, measure your band size and don't add 4/5. That is your true band size. So for example, I measure 31" and wear a 32. Post op you're going to get swelling around the ribs for 2-3wks, so you can either buy different sized, or extenders to accommodate this.

Sports bra's might seem expensive, but they are an investment. £30-40 in the grand scheme of a £5k boob job to make sure they heal correctly and you don't lose your aftercare doesn't really seem that much!

Favourites on here include back and front fastening. M&S have a zip front one, about £25, or there's the Macom which is a specific post op bra. You only buy by band size, and it will accommodate up to a HH. That's around £35, but you should get 15% off if you put 'mybreast' in the code. Also, to put perspective on this, my Macom is around a year old, I wear it every night to bed, and its only just starting to need replacing.

Backfasteners, again, M&S high impact are a fave, and theyre 2 for £25 - bargain. There's also the Triumph Triaction, and the ShockAbsorber Run, around £40 each.

Sorry, that's a lot of info. What I'm trying to say is that its down to your post op instructions, but scrimping on a post op bra is really not worth it if you need good high impact support, as oppose to a comfort bra.
Charlii
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess_x 21st October 2014, 8:28 pm

The cheap ones are rubbish. You're spending 4k on new boobs, an extra £30 on a top quality sports bra won't hurt. x
Princess_x
Princess_x
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2671

Back to top Go down

Post by lairyfairie 21st October 2014, 10:32 pm

Would it be worth buying decent ones that are your actual size to wear for the months after and buying a cheapie or 2 for the couple of weeks swelling if I was to buy front zip ones as extenders won't work with these.
lairyfairie
lairyfairie
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 340

Back to top Go down

Post by anneritchley 22nd October 2014, 6:27 am

I think I will look in marks and spencer for zip up ones
Xx
anneritchley
anneritchley
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kezjb 22nd October 2014, 5:45 pm

I bought one today Anne and am taking it back tomorrow!! I'm not sure if cups were too small but felt it squished my boobs together and made them ache.
I was told I don't need a high impact bra though.
kezjb
kezjb
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 470

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down