Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!


Go down


Post by Lindalocket on 4th October 2014, 11:16 am

I am absolutely fuming to say the least!!!! Went for my pre-op on Wednesday and had to have my bloods taken as iv been on Ibruphen x3 daily since I last saw my original surgeon as thats what he suggested for the pain on the swelling. The problems is Ibruphen thins your blood which i didnt know and all patients are adviced to stop taking these sorts of medication atleast 2 weeks before the op. So they rang me yday and had to cancel my op bcos my blood wont clot, I was HYSTERICAL to say the least!! They said theres nothing we can do its up to your GP to solve the problem then put it in writing that Im safe to have the procedure. As you know its the weekend now so nothing can be done till atleast monday. I rang Abbey pines this morning and told her how annoyed i was bcos it was the surgeon that suggested the ibruphen and i must have been back to their clinic about 8 times in the past month & not one person has picked up on the fact that I was still taking the medication although its written in black & white in my notes "take until further notice". OH and thats not the worst part, I now have to wait until NOVEMBER bcos there are no available slots unless I see a different surgeon. I felt like going up to the clinic this morning & ripping everone of their heads off!! Im so so annoyed... Now what do i do? Baring in mind im still off work why iv been waiting for this, I have a mortgage to pay !! Sorry to rant but im  steaming!!
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 36
Location : North West

Back to top Go down

Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum