Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

November Buddies

+13
jus32red
hh2121
biddy87
AngelinaB79
arfarrell
:DboobsDD
Irish Ali
mirren001
Gsyfem1982
WOOWOO55
anneritchley
misstaunton
Charlii
17 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

November Buddies - Page 2 Empty Re: November Buddies

Post by AngelinaB79 28th October 2014, 8:17 pm

Never knew about the Arnica.
Have messaged my Surgery coordinator about it.
Good luck to all the ladies having surgery this November =) Yay
Xx
AngelinaB79
AngelinaB79
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 81

Back to top Go down

Post by Gsyfem1982 30th October 2014, 6:53 am

Eeeeekkk it's now less than 3 weeks until my op Weds 19th Nov, I'm already starting to feel extremely nervous but excited at the same time. dance dance dance
Gsyfem1982
Gsyfem1982
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 57

Back to top Go down

Post by mirren001 31st October 2014, 10:53 am

misstaunton wrote:Hi everyone, went for my surgeon meeting and pre-op 2 days ago!

I am having an uplift and 345cc overs booked in for 04/11 Transform Riverside Hospital with Mr Khan! I was feeling nervous because I didnt expect the uplift but then I was told he is one of the most experienced surgeons in the country!

Has anyone been recommended to take Arnica pre and post op- I have and I have NO idea how to take it!?

xx
Hi,
Pop a post in the Calendar Entries section so we can add your date & everyone can send you their good luck wishes on the day  dance   XXX
mirren001
mirren001

Number of posts : 3459

Back to top Go down

Post by biddy87 2nd November 2014, 12:43 pm

hi :) im new here and trying to find someone with similar stats to mine, im having a B/A on the 25th november with ms hadden at manchester pines hos, im currently 27yo, 160lbs, 36C, 3 children (all breastfed) and having 415 round overs, booked and paid for last thursday :) ive been told i will end up a size D but others are saying that ill be much bigger?? i wanted to go higher than 415 but ms hadden suggested against it as i have been a FF while breastfeeding so would drop quite abit with there being quite alot of room in there already lol xx
biddy87
biddy87
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 13

Back to top Go down

Post by Gsyfem1982 3rd November 2014, 7:44 am

Hi Biddy, My op is booked for 19th Nov! I am 32yrs, 140lb, currently a very empty 34b I am having 415cc teardrop unders as the consultant I saw said tear drop would be better for me as my nipple is quite low so with having a tear drop with more volume at the bottom would make the nipple come higher instead of having a lift also! He has told me it will roughly make me a large DD, so with you also having more than me to start and your going on top which enhances them as with unders you lose about 30cc, I would say at a guess you will end up bigger :-) xxx
Gsyfem1982
Gsyfem1982
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by biddy87 3rd November 2014, 8:05 am

I hope so the price we pay for them! Good luck for the 19th :) it's finally sunk in now I'm so excited I can't wait :) we will have to keep in touch will be nice to hear someone's story so close to mine :) xx
biddy87
biddy87
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Gsyfem1982 3rd November 2014, 8:50 am

Yes I would like that very much Biddy, I got nearly a discount of £4000 because I'm having Boobs, Tummy & Lipo done all at the same time! So instead of being £12,500 it's £8,680 :-) Can't wait to be a new woman :-) xxx
Gsyfem1982
Gsyfem1982
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by biddy87 3rd November 2014, 9:02 am

Oh wow that sounds fab! I bet you can't
biddy87
biddy87
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by biddy87 3rd November 2014, 9:03 am

Oh wow that sounds fab! I bet you can't
biddy87
biddy87
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by biddy87 3rd November 2014, 9:04 am

My messages aren't showing up properly lol xx
biddy87
biddy87
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by biddy87 3rd November 2014, 9:05 am

Oh wowell that sounds fab! I bet yup can't :) good luck with it all, did they say how long recovery is expected to take? Xxx (finally worked this time haha)
biddy87
biddy87
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by hh2121 3rd November 2014, 8:34 pm

hi girls!

Provisionally booked my BA for 27th Nov so thought I'd say hi! Xx
hh2121
hh2121
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 178

Back to top Go down

Post by arfarrell 3rd November 2014, 10:36 pm

Well that's me paid my remaining account balance today and now only 3 weeks to boobie day - I am so excited!!! Received my to Macom bras I ordered which are fab, got a "V" shaped pillow and got my arnica tablets today to start next week! Also arranging a wee cocktail party with friends next weekend seen as I will be living the quiet life for a few weeks post-op  huh smiley Best of luck to everyone going in this week!!! xxx
arfarrell
arfarrell
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 18

Back to top Go down

Post by jus32red 4th November 2014, 11:29 am

Hi everyone,

I'm new on here too.  Booked in with Mr Meleagros at Transform in London on the 15th.  I'll be honest, absolutely bricking it!  Very excited at the same time though.  I'm going with 615cc which is starting to freak me out a little but I'm not going to let these feelings get the better of me!  The patient co-ordinator said that would take me to a gg while the nurse said to get a sports bra in an e.  Guess my cup size will be a nice surprise!  On the whole arnica thing, what supplements if any is anyone taking?  I see so much conflicting advice.  Also, what bras have everyone brought? There are so many!  Wish they just supplied one and I could stop worrying over silly things.  Good luck everyone having their opps this month x
jus32red
jus32red
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Jen23 4th November 2014, 6:03 pm

Hi girls! Hows everyones excitement levels? Lol mine are through the roof, got some nerves kicking in now too.
Had my pre op today, had my MRSA swabs and so scared they will come back positive, im such a worry wart! They've given me some crazy scrub germ stuff that I have to use in the shower on Sunday and Monday morning.
Only 6 more sleeps for me now! Eeeek!!!
Jen23
Jen23
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 791

Back to top Go down

Post by misstaunton 4th November 2014, 7:28 pm

Hi everyone! Had my op earlier today, just sat in my bed at hospital! The GA was fine I was soooo worried but slept like a baby :). Felt great when I woke up! Now I feel a bit sick and dizzy from morphene! Honestly today I don't feel anywhere near as bad as I thought I would. Now time to recover x
misstaunton
misstaunton
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 17

Back to top Go down

Post by Gsyfem1982 5th November 2014, 6:28 am

HI Biddy, I think I am being a little optimistic but I have only two weeks off work so fingers crossed I am a fast healer :-)

Look at us all getting so excited! It's great we can all experience this together and hear each others stories! Massive HIGH FIVE to this forum it's helped me learn so much!

My operation is two weeks today (19th Nov) and although I am scared I am so excited to be a completely new woman, hopefully one with some confidence :-)

Wow Miss Taunton, that's impressive on here the same day you have had your op! Great news that your feeling so well and I wish you a speedy recovery! Did you have over's or under's also what CC did you go for?

xxx
Gsyfem1982
Gsyfem1982
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by hh2121 5th November 2014, 7:59 am

I second the high five to the forum! Has taught me so much and its so nice to know I'm not alone in all of this. So what is everyone going for then? Xx
hh2121
hh2121
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 178

Back to top Go down

Post by Gsyfem1982 5th November 2014, 8:10 am

I'm going for Unders 415cc, My stats are currently 5"2, size 14, weight 10st and I have currently got 34 very empty B cup :-)
Gsyfem1982
Gsyfem1982
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jen23 5th November 2014, 5:58 pm

I think this forum is great too, been on others where nobody has ever posted back. Everyones is much more friendly here :)

Gysfem im having 285cc overs on 10th November, excited now!!
Nervous now though about being away from my little girls and hubby while im in overnight :(
Jen23
Jen23
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Gsyfem1982 6th November 2014, 7:19 am

Hey Jen, wow not long for you 4 days! I wish you the best of luck...

I know what you mean about being away from home, because I live in Guernsey Channel Islands, they don't have the facilities to perform cosmetic surgery over here so I'm traveling to England on 18th Nov & don't return until the earliest 23rd Nov - Would have been sooner but because I'm having a few things done at the same time I have to be fit to fly! :-( xxx
Gsyfem1982
Gsyfem1982
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jen23 6th November 2014, 7:28 am

Thanks gysfem :) that makes my over night seem like im worrying about nothing. You are so brave having so many things at once, ive considered Lipo myself before, on the dreaded love handles! Lol
I bet you will be recovering for quite some time, do you have someone looking after you for a while?
Where are you having your surgery if you don't mind me asking?
13 days is not that long for you either, are you excited, nervous or a bit of both? X
Jen23
Jen23
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Gsyfem1982 6th November 2014, 8:35 am

Hi Jen, I'm having it done in Torquay at Mount Stuart Hospital by surgeon David Oliver.
I have only booked two weeks off work to recover, and no it will just be myself and my 15yr old son when I get back home but he can help me out when he's not at school :-)
I'm extremely excited as this is something I've wanted since I was 16 but my ex hubby of 12yrs would never allow it so now we have split up it was the 1st thing on my list to do! :-) Although as the big day gets closer I am getting more and more scared, just about the aftercare and if I'm going to cope alone! xx
Gsyfem1982
Gsyfem1982
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jen23 6th November 2014, 10:02 am

Wow! Thats not much time to recover, what do you do for a job? I guess you could always get a sick note for another couple of weeks if finances allow. Better to recover properly first than risk complications later. I think I would be scared to recover alone.
Most of my nerves are coming from the prospect of not being able to do things myself for a bit. I don't want us to be living off freezer junk in a messy house lol
I know what u mean about wanting it for years, im 30 this year and knew at 15 I wanted a boobs job. I just didn't seem to grow any like I thought I would x
Jen23
Jen23
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Roses27 6th November 2014, 4:30 pm

Omg gsyfem1982, im from guernsey too, had my first consultation with Nick percival today, and seeing david Oliver on the 21st whats David Oliver like ? Wonder what the price difference will be too ! Good luck for ur surgery xx
Roses27
Roses27
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 565

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next