Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6 days post op - 560CC Over the muscle

2 posters

Go down

6 days post op - 560CC Over the muscle Empty 6 days post op - 560CC Over the muscle

Post by Lauren1989x 22nd September 2014, 4:09 pm

Hiya ladies,

Need some guidance / advice please! I'm 6 days post op, pain has gone and swelling is starting to settle down a lot quicker. I have had 560 cc Natrelle implants placed over the muscle. Pre op I was wearing a B cup but just about filling it. In my post op bra I have no cleavage at all! Panicking.

Every single day my twins look different, one day I love them the next I'm questioning whether I have gone big enough. Iv googled the hours away and seem to have found out that you cannot get a good grasp of size until 3 months? Is this true? Have I really got to wait 3 months to see if I'm truely happy? Has anyone had 560 overs? Help!! I feel like iv gone to small, have I just got the infamous boob greed?

Thanks in advance
Lauren1989x
Lauren1989x
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 3

Back to top Go down

6 days post op - 560CC Over the muscle Empty Re: 6 days post op - 560CC Over the muscle

Post by achorley 22nd September 2014, 5:03 pm

Hey hun

Yes 3 months is true for a 'true size'

I have 375cc over the muscle from a 32A. I was a DD straight out of theatre. A 32E at 2 weeks and at 12 weeks was a 32FF!! They change lots. Even overs!! 560 is a large implant. The cleavage will come especially when you can start wearing bras.

If you had a wide gap pre op then implants won't neccesarily change that.. Implants are in essence a larger version of what you had pre op.

Patience is key!! X
achorley
achorley
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 590

Back to top Go down

6 days post op - 560CC Over the muscle Empty Re: 6 days post op - 560CC Over the muscle

Post by Lauren1989x 22nd September 2014, 5:18 pm

Ah thank you Hun :) put my mind very much at rest!

just done my measurements after posting this and I'm coming up as a 38D, but I'm no expert so lord knows if this is right! I think it's cabin fever setting in it's making me panic, my OH loves them, but the more I look at them the more I'm pondering.

Everyone mentions how large 560s are, so I should have no worries with the size aspect but I think we all have that fear of being the same as pre-op, after 25 years with nothing it's going to be hard to accept I have new boobies!

My surgeon mentioned that I will not have a prominent clevage in my pre op, which is fine, the gap is gradually decreasing though :)

I just need to be patient for once in my life, it's not something I'm good at but this time I have no choice!

Thanks again doll
Lauren1989x
Lauren1989x
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 3

Back to top Go down

Post by achorley 22nd September 2014, 5:52 pm

No problem. I now it's hard to be patient I was the same!! X
achorley
achorley
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 590

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down