Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Only 2 more days to go

3 posters

Go down

Only 2 more days to go Empty Only 2 more days to go

Post by B'sboobs 10th September 2014, 6:25 am

Morning everyone. Well as the title says. Only 2 more days till my reop and I am feeling REALLY nervous this time :-/

I know everything will be fine but I just can't help it. I am worrying about everything. Hubby has less time off work this time, so I need to pull in loads of favours!

Has anyone had a nipple lift (not a complete uplift) that can tell me some words of wisdom, as I'm having this done too? Xx
B'sboobs
B'sboobs
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 342

Back to top Go down

Only 2 more days to go Empty Re: Only 2 more days to go

Post by mirren001 10th September 2014, 8:40 am

It's only natural to have worries., you wouldn't be human if you didn't ! I haven't had revision surgery but believe that since skin etc has already stretched and pocket made that pain wise recovery is easier. You will however still need to heal from surgery even if pain isn't the same, the implant will need to be kept stable etc..and all usual post op instructions will apply.
As some surgeons have been known to do nipple lift surgery under local anaesthetic post BA to correct nipple position issues, pain form this should be easily managed with pain killers, have seen pics where once healed scars from the lift have been barely noticeable, you'll be just fine.     Hug  XXX
mirren001
mirren001

Number of posts : 3459

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 10th September 2014, 9:15 am

I've moved your post to the lift section babe. You'll get better advice from those already having had a lift.

Anyone of the ladies who have had a lift can help you with your nipple lift B, the areola healing is all the same. yes

What I will say is that it can be quite scary at first when you see your wound around your areola. They can more often than not have some degree of puckering around them. I was terrified when I saw mine. (Had a full and a lollipop lift)

But, it's very important to know and that why these forums are so great they help you 'prepare' that the puckering over time DOES smooth out. Once you can start massaging the wounds it can take a while dependent on how the puckering looks to smooth out, but they eventually do. But it does require as I'm sure you know from your first op, a lot of patience.

You're gonna be just fine!

Be sure to take it easy and don't stretch at all and you'll do great B.

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeee 'cited for ya! Stars
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down