Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Allergy!!

5 posters

Go down

Allergy!!  Empty Allergy!!

Post by Jess.C x 27th August 2014, 1:48 pm

Back again!! After a year of debating to get my boobs done I'm now desperate to get the done. I've lost weight and now my boobs are smaller!!!! 

I'm looking at going to consultations again and go from there (hopefully by the end of the year) but recently I had an allergic reaction to ibroprofen meaning I can't take any sort of anti-inflammatory so I'm panicking!! I'm sure there's alternatives but just want opinions. 

Had any one else had any allergies?  

Xx
Jess.C x
Jess.C x
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 99

Back to top Go down

Allergy!!  Empty Re: Allergy!!

Post by mirren001 27th August 2014, 2:29 pm

Hi & Welcome back Jess.   wavey ,
I personally don't have any allergies, that I know of that is!
As you say there are plenty of alternatives out there so I wouldn't let it worry you unduly.
If you mention it at consultations they will be able to advise you. I didn't have to take any anti inflamitories when I had my op, just co codamol ( notorious for bunging you up...lol)  then plain paracetomol after that .
Look forward to following your boobie journey & any questions we are all here to help, just ask away.XXX
mirren001
mirren001

Number of posts : 3459

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess.C x 27th August 2014, 2:46 pm

Neither did I until recently!! Came on all of a sudden! Doctors said sometimes your body just rejects and that's it! I can't take anything with ibroprofen in not like nurofen, anadin! 

Yeah I will mention at my consultations! Getting excited even tho I'm right at the start again! I go clothes shopping and half the stuff I dare not wear I will be able too after my BA!! 

Xx
Jess.C x
Jess.C x
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess_x 27th August 2014, 5:47 pm

That's a bit random, what reaction did you have? x
Princess_x
Princess_x
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2671

Back to top Go down

Post by Mammamia 27th August 2014, 8:17 pm

Loads of other options, don't let it put you off! And your pain might not be that bad anyway!
Mammamia
Mammamia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1275

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess.C x 27th August 2014, 8:52 pm

Well it created an acid reflux in my stomach making me sick then it travelled up into the back of my throat causing it to swell and I lost my voice for 3/4 days
Jess.C x
Jess.C x
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii 27th August 2014, 9:44 pm

Acid reflux on ibruprofen is actually more common than you think. I've recently spent an elongated time on NSAIDs, and was prescribed omeprazole with it to prevent any long term stomach issues. It can degrade the lining of the stomach I think, hence the reflux. (I've also had voice loss because of reflux before. Not fun, but hubs loved it!!)

There are plenty of other alternatives, and in fact, I was told post op NOT to take ibruprofen, as its a blood thinner so can hinder your healing. So I was on codeine for 3days, then paracetamol after. As long as you tell your surgeon, nurses and anaesthetist, it'll be fine.
Charlii
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess.C x 28th August 2014, 8:36 am

Yeah I believe it is. Wasn't pleasant at all sick
I've just booked a consultation for Saturday with Mya Birmingham I will also visit some other places just so I can pick the right place and I will mention it
Jess.C x
Jess.C x
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down