Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Good Luck Littlemissdc and purplegirl - 21/08/2014

+7
purplegirl
jessjameson
Franbo
sharonmcc1979
tinkerbell24
Princess_x
Charlii
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Good Luck Littlemissdc and purplegirl - 21/08/2014 Empty Good Luck Littlemissdc and purplegirl - 21/08/2014

Post by Charlii 20th August 2014, 12:20 pm

Best of luck with your BA!!

Last edited by COOKIE on 22nd August 2014, 8:43 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : To add another member to title.)
Charlii
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

Good Luck Littlemissdc and purplegirl - 21/08/2014 Empty Re: Good Luck Littlemissdc and purplegirl - 21/08/2014

Post by Princess_x 20th August 2014, 1:28 pm

Good luck xx
Princess_x
Princess_x
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2671

Back to top Go down

Good Luck Littlemissdc and purplegirl - 21/08/2014 Empty Re: Good Luck Littlemissdc and purplegirl - 21/08/2014

Post by tinkerbell24 20th August 2014, 5:28 pm

Good luck xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 8811

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonmcc1979 20th August 2014, 5:55 pm

Good luck! This time tmw your have your dream boobies!!  woohoo  x
sharonmcc1979
sharonmcc1979
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 588

Back to top Go down

Post by Franbo 20th August 2014, 7:12 pm

Good luck!!!! xx
Franbo
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 223

Back to top Go down

Post by jessjameson 20th August 2014, 7:22 pm

Good luck xxx
jessjameson
jessjameson
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 164

Back to top Go down

Post by purplegirl 20th August 2014, 8:03 pm

I'm having mine done tom too :) i can't work out how to add it to the  calendar x good luck xx
purplegirl
purplegirl
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii 20th August 2014, 8:10 pm

Purplegirl, you just add it as a new thread in the calendar forum, then me or another mod can add it :)
Charlii
Charlii

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 20th August 2014, 9:20 pm

Sending many good luck wishes your way Littlemissdc. Not long till you're waking to your new bad boys  Stars 
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by mirren001 20th August 2014, 10:06 pm

Good Luck ladies for your BA's tomorrow!  woohoo  XXX
mirren001
mirren001

Number of posts : 3459

Back to top Go down

Post by Dollydoo3 21st August 2014, 8:41 am

Good luck. Xx
Dollydoo3
Dollydoo3
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 215

Back to top Go down

Post by mirren001 22nd August 2014, 5:39 am

Hope everything has gone well with your ops ladies & you're not in too much discomfort.     Heart XXX
mirren001
mirren001

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 22nd August 2014, 8:37 am

Purplegirll wrote:I'm having mine done tom too :)

Awwww I missed your post when I posted purple girl, sending lots of luck your way as well lovely. I've added your name to this thread for you too hun - enjoy your special day today  Stars
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by purplegirl 22nd August 2014, 5:28 pm

Hello am home now had an emotional couple of days. It
Wasn't second ba. The surgeon said it was a tricky op. I had my muscles sutured toy chest wall and a revision mastopexy and they could only fit 285cc implants in :( he said I had no breast tissue before I hope I get some noobs still!! I florgot how much it hurt ooochy!!! Hope yours went ok littlemissc. Thanks for adding me on the thread cookie xxx
purplegirl
purplegirl
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii 22nd August 2014, 5:44 pm

Good to see you're out the other side! Rest up, get plenty of sleep, and happy healing :)
Charlii
Charlii

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 22nd August 2014, 9:10 pm

purplegirl wrote:Hello am home now had an emotional couple of days. It
Wasn't second ba. The surgeon said it was a tricky op. I had my muscles sutured toy chest wall and a revision mastopexy and they could only fit 285cc implants in :( he said I had no breast tissue before I hope I get some noobs still!! I florgot how much it hurt ooochy!!! Hope yours went ok littlemissc. Thanks for adding me on the thread cookie xxx

No problem lovely  Hug  it does sound like you have a rough old time of things, what was the revision for if you don't mind my asking?

If you've already been a little emotional on the run up to your BA, please don't be surprised after all you've been through if you find this hits you hard and know that if you need to talk anytime, we're all here for you  :ok: 

Congrats on your new boobies!  Stars  xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mirren001 22nd August 2014, 9:49 pm

Happy healing huni. XXX
mirren001
mirren001

Back to top Go down

Post by Littlemissdd 23rd August 2014, 5:34 pm

I think I need to update my name from littlemissdc to littlemissdd now!! Haha! I survived & now have my big boobs. Nothing can prepare for that post surgery feeling which is like wearing a very tight bra filled with bricks! Op went very well. Surgeon said I'm petite with not much tissue & would take me as big as he could. I don't know the exact sizes yet but will know more after my follow up on the 1st. Thanks for the support everyone. Now I'm dealing with Buddha Belly, sleep in the day & awake at night! Very very happy though!! Xxx
Littlemissdd
Littlemissdd
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 20

Back to top Go down

Post by Franbo 23rd August 2014, 5:51 pm

Hope you both are able to get some rest.

Happy healing and keep us updated xx
Franbo
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by purplegirl 23rd August 2014, 7:03 pm

It was my second BA Cookie :) I had my first in 2011 with 400g allergen implants under the muscle to correct my tubular breasts, with a mastopexy at the same time. 6 weeks after that I had infected nipples and my left implant removed due to having septicemia.(spelling mistake). I then had my other implant left in for 18 months as the infection was so bad they didnt want to risk operating on me for a considerable amount of time. The implant that was left in bottomed out and was almost on my hip when it was eventually taken out. I then had my second ba and mastopexy this week :) I have had sutures the full length of my torso to correct the muscle distortion I had on both sides. Then i had 285cc poly implants under the muscle and a mastopexy re do. He said he could only fit this amount in, and it was very tricky. Apparently I had a lot of scar tissue. I am so sore!! I just showed my bf and he laughed and said they look fake lol. Well I guess they are! x
purplegirl
purplegirl
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 23rd August 2014, 7:07 pm

Littlemissdd wrote:I think I need to update my name from littlemissdc to littlemissdd now!!

Lol, your wish is my command!  Flash 

Very very happy though!! Xxx

That's fab news! Congrats babe. Rest lots and enjoy them lots. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 23rd August 2014, 7:17 pm

purplegirl wrote:It was my second BA Cookie :) I had my first in 2011 with 400g allergen implants under the muscle to correct my tubular breasts, with a mastopexy at the same time. 6 weeks after that I had infected nipples and my left implant removed due to having septicemia.(spelling mistake). I then had my other implant left in for 18 months as the infection was so bad they didnt want to risk operating on me for a considerable amount of time. The implant that was left in bottomed out and was almost on my hip when it was eventually taken out. I then had my second ba and mastopexy this week :) I have had sutures the full length of my torso to correct the muscle distortion I had on both sides. Then i had 285cc poly implants under the muscle and a mastopexy re do. He said he could only fit this amount in, and it was very tricky. Apparently I had a lot of scar tissue. I am so sore!! I just showed my bf and he laughed and said they look fake lol. Well I guess they are! x

Oh you poor darling, I can imagine the pain you must be in right now  Hug  have the hospital given you pain killers that are helping to manage the pain?

You make sure you rest lots purplegirl. The first week everything is healing and knitting together. A good diet to help avoid infection really does help. It's amazing how much the differences are in those without a good diet and those with, so if you don't eat healthily already, it's at least worth a try babe and you can find some help in this thread [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] if you need any help and if you need a chat anytime....we're all here for you  Hug xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by purplegirl 23rd August 2014, 7:54 pm

I completely agree about the nutrition advice!! I've been building myself up over the last couple of months with loads of veg and protein and protein shakes. I'm planning on resting for a good month. Last time I just did too much after and I looking back my diet was pretty poor! Well I have been given tramadol but I don't want to have to rely on it all the time, but the pain is taking my breath away at times so I will just take it for the next few days! X
purplegirl
purplegirl
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Franbo 23rd August 2014, 7:57 pm

I'm usually the worst for not taking painkillers when I should as I think I should tough it out but this time I did and I'm glad I did as I think/hope it made me recover and rest and understand what my body was going through.

I'm sorry though to hear that you're learning from past experiences as all anyone wants is a good experience of course, so I hope that your recover fully and get the boobs you clearly deserve xx
Franbo
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 23rd August 2014, 7:57 pm

You know your own limits purplegirl, but you get no medals for bravery through this, so if you feel you need them, do take them hun.

It's better to rest easy and pretty much comfortable than to writhe with pain getting yourself all upset when you should be resting. You won't need them long, but you won't do any harm by taking them through this first week to get yourself over the worst babe. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next