Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

partly under the muscle

5 posters

Go down

partly under the muscle Empty partly under the muscle

Post by WOOWOO55 8th August 2014, 12:41 pm

has anyone else had partly under the muscle thats the way my implants are going and hows the pain and recovery after please any feedback welcome
WOOWOO55
WOOWOO55
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 302

Back to top Go down

partly under the muscle Empty Re: partly under the muscle

Post by Charlii 8th August 2014, 5:01 pm

When the girls talk about unders, its normally a partial placement. Full unders are usually reserved for mastectomy replacements. There's no knowing how recovery and pain is going to be girl to girl, but its said that unders take a little longer, probably because there's muscles to stretch too. It can be achy and heavy and tight, but not pain pain. Plus you'll be dosed up for the worst of it, the GA will be in your system around 3 days, plus they'll put in a local, and you'll be sent away with painkillers, so its completely manageable. Takes time to get your movement back, I couldn't reach over my head for the first week, but you get there in time with plenty of rest.
Charlii
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

Post by WOOWOO55 8th August 2014, 7:44 pm

thanx for all the info good to talk to people who have bin through it.have red plenty info also bought a v pillow and looking forward to time off work  dance and rest ofcourse
WOOWOO55
WOOWOO55
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 9th August 2014, 10:56 am

hi!! unfortunalty I was one of the unlucky ones that had PAIN like nothing before lol and ive had 2 babies one no pain relief and one the spinal in my section wore off and im telling you id rather the labour than the pain after a BA so much so im consiedering not having another reop to sort problems lol

you could and probably will be fine and after the week get on without the painkillers

its all worth it in the end xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 8811

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 9th August 2014, 10:59 am

The 'Partly under the muscle' phrase you used is commonly known here as 'partials' WOOWOO.

It's a very common placement for an implant and used for ladies who may not have enough breast tissue to cushion the implant, so if the surgeon were to use an implant 'over the muscle' for a lady like yourself this would possibly be visible through the skin, so going partially under the muscle, the muscle then acts as the cushion and disguises the implant so it can't be seen. 

Pain levels do vary from woman to woman. Some women whether they have partials or over May take anything up to two weeks to recover, some may take as little as 3 days! It's really not a question we can give you a definitive answer on. 

What I can tell you is it not really 'pain' you'll experience as much as 'discomfort' right after surgey you may feel like you have an elephant sat on your chest! The weight and the swelling at first can be difficult to deal with for some, but there are many ways to relieve this discomfort and you WILL be fine. After the first week the majority of women are over the worst. It's only a very small amount of women who do continue to have a lot of discomfort beyond that but do note what I said WOOWOO, there will be at no time ANY discomfort you won't be able to cope with. 

You'll be given pain killers to take home with you from your surgeon, get yourself some ice packs too, these help so much with swelling as well as other niggles you may get as you go through your recovery, they're a true godsend along with that V-pillow. 

Take a look through the Breast Augmentation Information section of the forum this will give you lots of tips on the run up to your BA as well as helpful information to get you through your recovery.
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

partly under the muscle Empty thanx girls

Post by WOOWOO55 9th August 2014, 11:06 am

everyone on here is so lovely Give You xxx
WOOWOO55
WOOWOO55
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Soosie73 29th September 2014, 8:55 pm

Mine are dual plane and I'm delighted , so natural looking. Had it done with a local anaesthetic which gave me a quicker recovery time . I went back to work 4 days later and although I was achey till week 3 , its understandable given they've split the pectoral muscles . Just love them
Soosie73
Soosie73
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 209

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down