Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

update about my re op

4 posters

Go down

update about my re op Empty update about my re op

Post by loui1981 31st July 2014, 10:15 pm

Looks like my ps is happy for Mr lahoud to do my revision. Going to direct the pocket to bring down the implant and change from rounds to anatomical to fill out.the lower part of my.breasts more specific they don't just droop. Yay x
loui1981
loui1981
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 909

Back to top Go down

update about my re op Empty Re: update about my re op

Post by COOKIE 18th August 2014, 4:11 pm

That's good news Loui. Hope everything goes well for you babe  Hug 
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by mirren001 18th August 2014, 5:25 pm

That's good news! Especially as you weren't getting on very well with your original surgeon , you must be relieved!  Hug  XXX
mirren001
mirren001

Number of posts : 3459

Back to top Go down

Post by loui1981 18th August 2014, 7:19 pm

Thanks, when I spoke to the coordinator two weeks ago ish she said they now present the info to the board or something,  then will get back to me with a price for the upgrade of implant. My only concern with anatomicals is that even subfascial is above the muscle and would the lack of muscle holding the implant in place make it more at risk of rotation. I did say this to Mr lahoud but he wasn't concerned with it didn't think it would happen x
loui1981
loui1981
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 909

Back to top Go down

Post by mirren001 18th August 2014, 7:54 pm

loui1981 wrote:Thanks, when I spoke to the coordinator two weeks ago ish she said they now present the info to the board or something,  then will get back to me with a price for the upgrade of implant. My only concern with anatomicals is that even subfascial is above the muscle and would the lack of muscle holding the implant in place make it more at risk of rotation. I did say this to Mr lahoud but he wasn't concerned with it didn't think it would happen x

with all implants there is a risk of complications of some sort regardless of implant position, implant rotation is a risk( though small) with anatomical breast implants & sometimes happens where the breast pocket has been over dissected/made too large. whether round or anatomical its essential you follow your post op instructions and not do to much upper body movements to allow the implant to adhere to the pocket, once this has happened the implants are less likely to move out of intended position.XXX
mirren001
mirren001

Number of posts : 3459

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 18th August 2014, 8:00 pm

I'd be VERY interested who sat on Transforms 'new board'

Would be a board consist of the one and only Lindsey Mullins? lol or would there be any actual surgeons with experience preciding over problematic complications?

Could you ask who would be on the board for me Loui - thanks babe.

Rotation is a VERY LOW risk whether you choose an over or partial placement Loui. It's not something I'd be particularly worried about if this is your surgeons preferred choice to get the best look for you.

If you are overly worried there's nothing stopping you seeking out the opinion of another surgeon.
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 18th August 2014, 8:09 pm

aw fab that you are getting your reop its so frustrating and worrying isnt it when you dont know xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 8811

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down