Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

pain seems to have eased

5 posters

Go down

pain seems to have eased Empty pain seems to have eased

Post by Dollydoo3 31st July 2014, 5:38 pm

Well yesterday seems to have been my worst so far, that was only day2. Was quite bad this morning but has eased loads throughout the day, I really hope yesterday was my worse. My right seems to be in more pain then the left. I am really happy with them. I would definitely have the same surgeon if I was to have anything else done, he was so nice, the whole team was, can't fault anything. Just keeping my fingers crossed that the pain does not get worse.xx dance
Dollydoo3
Dollydoo3
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 215

Back to top Go down

pain seems to have eased Empty Re: pain seems to have eased

Post by Charlii 31st July 2014, 6:18 pm

Sorry to say, but most girls find day 3/4 the worst  nope Its due to the GA leaving your system, so not only do you feel the aches a bit more, but it can make you really emotional. Not trying to scare you, just pre warn in case it gets bad. You might find yourself wanting to cry for no reason and that's absolutely fine!!

BUT the good news is that 5-7, you'll have a turn around and start to feel human again!! If the pain is easing off, don't let it fool you into thinking you don't need the painkillers, because its likely just them working! Keep taking them for a while and it'll help you through. And sleep as much as you can! If you're sleeping, you're healing! I spent the week with a travel pillow round my neck so I could just pass out wherever I was!!
Charlii
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

Post by Dollydoo3 31st July 2014, 6:35 pm

I'm on day 4 tomorrow so expecting it, I have no intentions of stopping the painkillers, haha. Just felt so bad yesterday that today seems a little better. I'm hoping to feel better by Saturday as its my son's birthday, he wants to go the pictures then Frankie and Benny's for dinner so fingers crossed. My friend will come with her daughter so won't be to bad. Xx
Dollydoo3
Dollydoo3
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Dollydoo3 31st July 2014, 6:39 pm

I'm counting all my days wrong. Ignore me, wishful thinking. I'm sleeping a lot, so in my head I'm probably a week in front of everyone. To top it all off I have come on my period. Talk about bad timing. Haha
Dollydoo3
Dollydoo3
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 31st July 2014, 7:09 pm

I was so so sore the after the first op for weeks into months that I had to be on slpw release tramadol and I have a high paing threshold aswell

it just takes us all diff rates to heal and get over the GA xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 8811

Back to top Go down

Post by Dollydoo3 31st July 2014, 7:41 pm

I would say I have high threshold of pain, but at the min give me child birth any day. All jokes aside I am made up with them, I just think it's because I can't do anything and my husband is crap at tidying, so Charlii I think your right about the tears I'll be sobbing by the end of the week and ready for a divorce. Haha xxx on the plus side I have boobs now. Xx
Dollydoo3
Dollydoo3
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by jessjameson 31st July 2014, 8:37 pm

Hi day 3 and 4 was bad for me aswell my lefty was sore. Congratulations as I've all ready said soon you'll have perfect boobies. What you have to remember is as well the boob job operation is two separate operations combined into one operation. As two boobs are having an implant put in this is why sometimes you'll end up with one boob dropping quicker than the other. Good luck and happy healing sweet !
jessjameson
jessjameson
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 164

Back to top Go down

Post by Dollydoo3 31st July 2014, 8:57 pm

Thank you. My right is sorer. Oh my God my stomach is Hugh. Xx
Dollydoo3
Dollydoo3
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by jessjameson 31st July 2014, 8:59 pm

Sounds like you have Buddha belly when your stomach is all bloated I had that aswell. And then there's morning boob which I still get now ouch!
jessjameson
jessjameson
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 164

Back to top Go down

Post by Dollydoo3 31st July 2014, 9:11 pm

Oh dear God what is morning boob? Xx
Dollydoo3
Dollydoo3
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Ella88 31st July 2014, 9:45 pm

Morning boob is the rush of blood to your boobs as you sit up in the morning (or after lying down for a long time!). NOT fun!! I didn't get it at all day 1, but by day 3/4 I definitely knew what it was!! However, it does get better  yes Hopefully you're just having a really good recovery though, some girls seem to! I found day 1 was okay, day 2 was vom-tastic (long journey home), day 3 quite painful and the rest pretty much okay apart from being very tired still, unless I overdo it, when things get quite achey x
Ella88
Ella88
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 145

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down