Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I DEFINATELY PICKED A GREAT SURGEON

+2
COOKIE
betterboobies
6 posters

Go down

I DEFINATELY PICKED A GREAT SURGEON Empty I DEFINATELY PICKED A GREAT SURGEON

Post by betterboobies 25th July 2014, 9:01 am

Just wanted to tell people who may be looking for a good surgeon about Mr Persico at Transform Manchester. He did my BA on 20th March 2014 and he was absolutely amazing. He is an Italian and was very professional and caring. He did an amazing job, 4 months on my boobs are exactly how i imagined them to be. The scars are minimal and i am 100% happy with the result. So if anyone is looking for a surgeon in the North then look up Mr Persico.  p.s. i love having boobies it took me years to build up the courage to go for it but im glad i did. The whole experience was great  dance
betterboobies
betterboobies
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 13

Back to top Go down

I DEFINATELY PICKED A GREAT SURGEON Empty Re: I DEFINATELY PICKED A GREAT SURGEON

Post by COOKIE 18th August 2014, 4:15 pm

Good to read how happy you are with how things are going betterboobs  panic 

Mr Persico did a couple of my surgeries. I went through Transform and if it wasn't for the clinic I'd be more than happy to see Mr Persico again. He is a very good surgeon and his honesty and bravery to stand against such a big clinic if need be was very impressive.  yes 
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

I DEFINATELY PICKED A GREAT SURGEON Empty Re: I DEFINATELY PICKED A GREAT SURGEON

Post by mirren001 18th August 2014, 5:22 pm

Glad you've had a positive experience & love your results! It's good to hear how you got on& if it helps others when choosing where to go for consultations all the better! XXX
mirren001
mirren001

Number of posts : 3459

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 18th August 2014, 8:10 pm

aw thats really reall great that you have had a good expericance love seeing that on here

I def got a great surgeon as Ive had so much aftercare from him that its been fab xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 8811

Back to top Go down

I DEFINATELY PICKED A GREAT SURGEON Empty thats great

Post by WOOWOO55 19th August 2014, 9:59 am

i am also going into transform very soon in manchester so its nice to hear  wavey
WOOWOO55
WOOWOO55
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 302

Back to top Go down

Post by loui1981 19th August 2014, 4:22 pm

Some surgeons at transform are better than others
 My original surgeon was skilled but wasn't interested in helping me with complications but Mr lahoud said he would help me even if she wouldn't so I'm just waiting back on a date now. X
loui1981
loui1981
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 909

Back to top Go down

Post by WOOWOO55 19th August 2014, 6:48 pm

i instantly liked my surgeon he was funny smart and really new his stuff ive researched him fully hes travelled the world and done BA in many different countrys as well as workin with nhs x yes
WOOWOO55
WOOWOO55
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 302

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 19th August 2014, 9:12 pm

A gd surgeon is fab

Mine moved to.Manchester for a bit after my ba in Glasgow and then I needed reop, so had to travel up and down to Manchester he helped towards travel and hot stay and I got a cheque with some money back

Looking at another reop which I was going to have dec but think I might hold off til next year which heshappy to do 

Glad u have gd surgeons xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 8811

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down