Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

feeling meh.......Newbie!

3 posters

Go down

feeling meh.......Newbie! Empty feeling meh.......Newbie!

Post by Jellyfox 21st July 2014, 9:44 am

Hello ladies

I've been nosing round the forums and I now thought I should come and say Hi!

I'm 13 days post op on my second BA. Just had replacements and a capsulectomy due to cc developing on right side after 9 years.

I completely forgot how rubbish the first few weeks are since last time! I now have a six month old baby and am currently on maternity leave and the days are just so boring! I had help from my other half and mum up until yesterday, now it's just me on my own with little man all day. I'm stuck in as I don't want to be lifting prams etc. This is just causing me to feel increasingly frustrated with the state of the house and the crap that I'm eating out of boredom. It's so annoying as I already have still bloated tummy off GA and I'm usually a super clean healthy eater. My boyf has been doing lots round the house that I can't do....vacuuming. ...laundry....bathrooms....bathing babe.....lifting him. But he works long days and I so want to clean the house but I know I shouldn't! Plus I can't help but want things done my way! Ha ha

New boobs are so far ok. Got dressings changed a week ago and have stitches out in four days. I got allergen inspira unders and just hope I don't develop the cc again. I'm almost sure it developed due to occouring monthly seroma in breast due to hormone fluxation :(  it was a grade iv just before the op. My pregnancy made it worse.

I'm desperate to heal well but not being able to wash my own hair....take baby out....drive...is like cabin fever :/

look forward to meeting you all :) x

Last edited by Charlii on 21st July 2014, 11:41 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Changed font colour)
Jellyfox
Jellyfox
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 13

Back to top Go down

feeling meh.......Newbie! Empty Re: feeling meh.......Newbie!

Post by Charlii 21st July 2014, 10:05 am

Hi jellyfox, welcome to the forum! Why don't you pop over to the newbies section to introduce yourself to us gals. Have a good read around, join in any threads you like and ask away with any questions.

It sucks being stuck in, especially with the good weather, but you'll get through it, you've done it once before already! Just take it easy and get as much rest as you can to heal them booties nicely!

(also, can I ask you don't use the green font, it's tricky to read! Thanks!)

Last edited by Charlii on 21st July 2014, 11:40 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)
Charlii
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

Post by mirren001 22nd July 2014, 12:07 am

Hang on in there! A few weeks taking it easy in order for you to heal and get the best possible result without risking complications is a small price to pay. You'll have plenty time to do all the things you can't at the moment once your healed , the house work etc can wait!
Have you got a friend who could push the baby in push chair for you and maybe get out to the park or something to enjoy the sunshine and fresh air for a bit? XXX
mirren001
mirren001

Number of posts : 3459

Back to top Go down

Post by Jellyfox 23rd July 2014, 12:33 pm

Thanks for the replies :) 

No not really got anyone baby free who can help during the day! But hopefully by next week I'll be able to do a bit more like getting pram and baby out! 
I know it's a relatively small period of time to recover
...and I could quite happily sit on my bum for weeks with herbal tea and movies....but my little one seams so frustrated. Can't even lift him to get into his bouncy chair/ jumperoo. Roll on weekend and next week when Daddy can help with bedtimes! x
Jellyfox
Jellyfox
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down