Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Feelng very sad :(

+3
tinkerbell24
Charlii
Tilliex
7 posters

Go down

Feelng very sad :(  Empty Feelng very sad :(

Post by Tilliex 11th July 2014, 8:16 pm

Hi all - haven't been on in a long time and I'm sorry about that! I've developed pretty bad stretch marks from my surgery and it's bringing me down. I can't wear the clothes I wanted to because they're so bad. They are in a "sun" pattern around my nipples and go about 2 inches away from my areola (kind of like this ladies: http://www.locateadoc.com/pictures/breast-augmentation-silicone-gel-implants-c47611).
I've never had stretch marks before because I've never had kids and these just appeared 5w PO. I went with MyBreast and can't find anything in their terms and conditions that says if I'm covered to have any more treatment to help them fade :( Where do I go from here? 
Tillie x
P.S sorry if I've brought anyone down! I've read only about 2 in 100 women get it as bad as I have.
Tilliex
Tilliex
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 240

Back to top Go down

Feelng very sad :(  Empty Re: Feelng very sad :(

Post by Charlii 11th July 2014, 8:57 pm

Oh tillie I'm so sorry to hear this. You must feel awful. Have you tried all the home remedies, bio oil etc? I think you need to use them long term for results. It's nothing to do with kids, my hubs has stretch marks on his thighs where he grew too quickly as a teen! 

Any Dr is gonna say wait til 6m. But I think it might be worth getting a second opinion. With your consults, did they all offer round about the same size? Was this guy particularly larger? I would try and get an opinion as to whether they're too big too quick, then go from there. I doubt there's anything in the aftercare, but it's worth a try talking to the clinic. 

All my love, hope you're not too down about it.
Charlii
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

Post by Tilliex 11th July 2014, 9:01 pm

Thanks for replying Charlii, I've been using palmers cocoa butter specifically for stretch marks for about a month now (applying twice daily) and it's not done a lot of difference. I went to only one consultation so my fault for not "shopping around" as it were :(. I stuck to all my aftercare advice (comfort bras for 6 weeks then sports bras etc) so I guess the only reason for them would be having such a large size implant. Would you recommend calling Mybreast or Mr. McDiarmid's clinic?
Tilliex
Tilliex
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 240

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 12th July 2014, 8:13 am

Aw bless it's horrible I have some on my left boob but it doesn't bother me

Im.not sure stretch marks are covered in aftercare as it's just something anyone of us can get

I used boots own make for mine and they faded really well after about 12 weeks xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 8811

Back to top Go down

Post by _amberjx 12th July 2014, 9:27 am

I'm using kelo stretch for prevention and will use after my op, it's new to the market but meant to be quite good xx
_amberjx
_amberjx
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 55

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii 12th July 2014, 4:05 pm

I would try and get an appointment via your clinic first and discuss your worries with him. There's no harm in seeing him and getting some advice maybe.
Charlii
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

Post by Soosie73 18th July 2014, 9:06 pm

I started using BioOil pre op then slathered myself post op too and 6 months on still using it . I had a few from breastfeeding previously so if anything the look less obvious with the implant . So I guess its maybe been youve just went too big too soon . My surgeon would only allow me a maximum of 3 cup sizes bigger to avoid that problem .
Soosie73
Soosie73
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 209

Back to top Go down

Post by KayDeeStafford 23rd July 2014, 2:06 pm

Keep on with the Palmers hun, it will take a LONG time but they will improve. Stretch marks are scaring in the deep layers of the skin, wether we get them or not is more to do with genetics than anything else, it's just one of things that is down to your DNA! Using topical treatments will def help, but like I say they will take a long time to fade, they never go totally but should calm from red/purple to very faded silverish tones. I get scars/stretch marks really badly/easily and I find the cocoa butter amazing. I hope this helps!
KayDeeStafford
KayDeeStafford
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 296

http://www.noobiestoboobies.blogspot.ie

Back to top Go down

Post by krizzooo1 31st July 2014, 10:04 pm

Sorry to hear this and sorry to say: (as an EXPERT with lots of stretch marks) no oils/lotions /potions will make them vanish. I have loads and gave up trying, They WILL fade and become lighter over time naturally hunni.

Unfortunately it is something that can happen, there is no way it could of been predicted at all and there will be nothing that can be done sadly.

Don't let it get you down, think of the positives of your implants....the new shape you have, the confidence in clothing...etc, just a suggestion to help.
xx
krizzooo1
krizzooo1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1788

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum