Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Updated pic trail!! Scars improving yayyyyyy!!!

+4
Dayzeee
Cheekymich
Jenpops
Princessgem
8 posters

Go down

Updated pic trail!! Scars improving yayyyyyy!!! Empty Updated pic trail!! Scars improving yayyyyyy!!!

Post by Princessgem 20th April 2014, 1:08 pm

Hey ladies ! Happy Easter !! 

I've updates my picture trail if anyone wants a look! Boobies have settled a bit and swelling gone down, loving the shape! And my scars are really improving even after just a few days!!  dance
Princessgem
Princessgem
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 647

Back to top Go down

Updated pic trail!! Scars improving yayyyyyy!!! Empty Re: Updated pic trail!! Scars improving yayyyyyy!!!

Post by Jenpops 21st April 2014, 6:53 am

Just popped on to see what's happening. Your avi looks great. Hope you love them xx
Jenpops
Jenpops
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 991

Back to top Go down

Updated pic trail!! Scars improving yayyyyyy!!! Empty Re: Updated pic trail!! Scars improving yayyyyyy!!!

Post by Cheekymich 21st April 2014, 8:12 am

Hi Gem I've just had a peek at your new pics...

Boobies are looking good...your scars are looking a lot better also...have you used anything to improve them or is it just time??..xx
Cheekymich
Cheekymich
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 669

Back to top Go down

Post by Dayzeee 21st April 2014, 11:27 am

Hi gem I just had a look wow the scars really have come along lovely, boobs looking fab I love your tattoo! X
Dayzeee
Dayzeee
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 575

Back to top Go down

Post by SharonM 21st April 2014, 12:48 pm

Hi. Please may I have a sneaky peek  Smike  x
SharonM
SharonM
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 480

Back to top Go down

Post by Princessgem 21st April 2014, 1:37 pm

Jenpops wrote:Just popped on to see what's happening. Your avi looks great. Hope you love them xx
Thanks honey I love love love them!! Best thing I've ever done xxx
Princessgem
Princessgem
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Princessgem 21st April 2014, 1:38 pm

Cheekymich wrote:Hi Gem I've just had a peek at your new pics...

Boobies are looking good...your scars are looking a lot better also...have you used anything to improve them or is it just time??..xx
Hey honey, thank you, nope not used anything on them i am not allowed to put anything on them until all the scanning etc has gone and it's actually a scar rather than a wound, I'm hoping to use bio oil from about week 4 maybe xxx
Princessgem
Princessgem
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Princessgem 21st April 2014, 1:39 pm

Dayzeee wrote:Hi gem I just had a look wow the scars really have come along lovely, boobs looking fab I love your tattoo! X
Thanks honey they look even better in the flesh I'm very pleased !!! I love tattoos aswell slightly addicted  :doh:  xxx
Princessgem
Princessgem
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Princessgem 21st April 2014, 1:40 pm

SharonM wrote:Hi. Please may I have a sneaky peek  Smike  x
Of course honey will PM you x
Princessgem
Princessgem
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by SharonM 21st April 2014, 1:41 pm

Thank you sweetie... X
SharonM
SharonM
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by SharonM 21st April 2014, 1:46 pm

Wow... What a transformation sweetie. You must be over the moon - I would be...  Stars  X
SharonM
SharonM
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Princessgem 21st April 2014, 1:48 pm

SharonM wrote:Wow... What a transformation sweetie. You must be over the moon - I would be...  Stars  X
I am sooooo happy, been thinking about BA since I was 17! I'm 30 in August and after my 2 sons I just wasn't happy with my figure  nope  So this is my 30th present and  its the best present I've ever had I'm literally elated and feel so lucky !!!  yipee  dance  xxx
Princessgem
Princessgem
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Newby1987 21st April 2014, 3:59 pm

Wow such a big improvement in your scars on such a short space of time! You must be delighted :-) The twins are looking fab xx
Newby1987
Newby1987
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 185

Back to top Go down

Post by Princessgem 21st April 2014, 5:13 pm

Newby1987 wrote:Wow such a big improvement in your scars on such a short space of time! You must be delighted :-) The twins are looking fab xx
I know amazing eh imagine in another couple of weeks eeekkkkkkk xxx
Princessgem
Princessgem
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Amybobs 21st April 2014, 5:41 pm

Just had a look And they are looking fab, the improvement in your scars is amazing x
Amybobs
Amybobs
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 242

Back to top Go down

Post by Princessgem 21st April 2014, 6:14 pm

Amybobs wrote:Just had a look And they are looking fab, the improvement in your scars is amazing x
Thanks honey I'm so pleased xxx
Princessgem
Princessgem
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by LuciaH 23rd April 2014, 9:52 am

Had a look at the new scar pics babe and they are looking much better already. They will get even better, they just need time. xx
LuciaH
LuciaH
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1418

Back to top Go down

Post by Princessgem 24th April 2014, 8:56 am

Thanks Lucia they look a bit better every day! All the scabbing has come off now  sick  So think i will start using the bio oil felt next week xxx
Princessgem
Princessgem
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down